[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Literally wtf? Am I not allowed to want to date only std free
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3
File: Screenshot_2016-05-29-01-46-24.png (346 KB, 720x1280) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-05-29-01-46-24.png
346 KB, 720x1280
Literally wtf? Am I not allowed to want to date only std free individuals?
>>
>>6285583
He's fat and old, why would you expect him to be intelligent? He's just projecting his own shame.
>>
>>6285609
yeah but I'm pretty sure other people have his mentality
>>
>>6285583
Serodiscrimination is something spoken about often and having worked in lgbt health I often ask a question to workers there that always leaves them stumped.

I personally would not mind being with someone who is HIV positive, however I am also aware that sex practices associated with HIV+ people are not to my liking and I would not have sex with one without a condom.

It's not shade, I think it's important to end this notion of dirty and clean/stop treating people like lepers and really challenging our notions of what it means to be healthy

Buuuuuuuuutttt I won't bareback or have oral sex with someone even if they are undetectable
>>
>>6285583
If he knew the first thing about safe sex he wouldn't have HIV qed
>>
>>6285583
>Am I not allowed to want to date only std free individuals?
Indeed.
You're also not allowed to date only people of your own race, people of your own sex, people who aren't fat, people who aren't trans, etc.

Essentially you're not allowed to have preferences ever.
>>
>>6285748
No, I have articulated my views to colleagues/uni students use research and being a decent human being (not being an ass).

I mean it's not like I'm being racist and saying I'd never date ______
>>
>>6285583
If I knew a potential partner was infected with a transmittable disease, I would tell them to fuck off too. This is giftgiver/bugchaser tier degeneracy. These fat disease ridden slobs can go to hell for all I care. I don't want to die of preventable illnesses.

There's a reason we suffer from global pandemics from time to time and its because of terrible hygiene discipline.

>herp derp that guy has smallpox, go hug him you bigot

Fuck outta here.
>>
>>6285583
What's ddf/ub2?

t. lesbian
>>
>>6285583
I don't really get why we can't just get rid of the HIV+ people
it's not like there's gonna be a cure, and sure you can pretend they "live normal lives" but we all know letting them prance around is doing nothing but hurt future generations.
>>
>>6286775
Defect & Disease Free, You Be Too

"I am clean of illnesses. You must also be disease free."
>>
Look I get that there's always been very negative view of people with HIV and they're treated like a plague but I don't see anything wrong with not wanting to be in an intimate relationship with them.

Chances are these people got HIV from a partner who didn't tell them about it. Why would they think it'd be okay to pass that shit on to other lovers?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ku9Pphgr9h4
>>
>>6286759
If you knew the first thing about safe sex you'd know how not to get it, even if you're fucking a guy with HIV. It just doesn't happen if they're on meds and using a condom.

>>6285690
People got HIV before anyone knew it was a thing, how it was transmitted or what behaviors were risky. This is an old gay guy, chances are he's had it for quite a while.
>>
>>6285583
this legit made me feel sick, pozzes need to be put down
>>
>>6285583
Jesus fucking christ I am so glad I'm not gay.
>>
>>6285583
>chub

Bet he's fatpo as well.
>>
>>6285675
>and really challenging our notions of what it means to be healthy
I already know what it means to be healthy. It means you don't have fucking AIDS.
>>
>>6286859
Condoms break and HIV meds 'reduce the risk of transmission'.

Key word is 'reduce'.
>>
>>6285675
"I might have HIV but I'm totally healthy!"

HIV isn't a fucking common cold, it's a life altering sickness that will define your life if you're infected. I'm constantly amazed at how fucking demanding can be, that they think other people should risk their lives for their sexual satisfaction.

If you're poz and chose not to tell your partner you should be thrown in jail.
>>
>>6286795
And how are they treated like plague? Because people doesn't want to have sex with them? Most of the time it's infected guys getting mad because someone won't fuck them, crying about how badly they're treated.
>>
>>6287602
Nah, I mean people wouldn't even go near them much less shake their hands and generally ostracized. I agree it's ridiculous these people still want to have a sex life and endanger others.
>>
I've taken bare dick from three people in the past few days. I will probably do it again. It's like I can't get it through my head how stupid I'm being.

My only condition for bareback is that I've sensed that the person is trustworthy when they say I'm negative/been tested recently. My own train of logic doesn't even make sense to me.

Just fuck me up anons, no pun intended
>>
File: image.jpg (250 KB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
250 KB, 2048x1536
>>6285583
SASQUATCH
>>
>>6287624
"AIDS Yeti"
>>
>>6286786

I always thought it meant drug and disease free like they don't shoot up.
>>
Everyone no matter who they are should be sent to a island away from everyone clean so no one else can get infected they're to much of a health hazard just being here
>>
>>6293431
Yeah DDF is drug and disease free, usually not including pot
The ones I know are:
UB2 = you be too
420 friendly = they'll toke up with you
PnP = party and play, they wanna do meth
BB = bareback
If they ask for "donations" they're a prostitute
That's all I can remember right now
>>
>>6285583
Shame that he's poz. I think he's hot.
>>
>>6287622

You probably have HIV already lol, hope you enjoyed the raw dickings though, feels so good
>>
File: image.jpg (19 KB, 233x256) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
19 KB, 233x256
>>6293393
zozzle
>>
>>6294429
Does barebacking feel better for the bottom too? Or is it just a psychological thing?
>>
>>6294450

It does
>>
The issue with pozphobia or serodiscrimination is that is puts people in a situation where they do not want to disclose their status or do not get tested so they don't disclose their status.

If you say that you only want someone DDF/clean, a poz person can easily tell you that they are DDF/clean. By treating people as poz and neg you actually put yourself in more risk because you are more likely to have risky sex with someone who says they are neg. The truth is that poz guys tend to have their viral load under control and are less likely to get you infected through bareback sex than a "neg" guy. It is for these reasons that you should treat everyone as they are positive and have open discussions about sex practices in a way where you are not telling someone "say you are DDF or I will not date you."
>>
>>6294450
I know a lot of bottoms say they can feel the difference between a smooth condom and raw skin. Some bottoms also use different lubes and natural oils as they give more grip as the bare cock is sliding in and out. Finally you can feel the guys load as he fills you up which is amazing. Every bottom should try bareback once.
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.