[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>There are gay men who think that Islam shouldn't be condemned
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6
File: ada.jpg (16 KB, 579x329) Image search: [Google]
ada.jpg
16 KB, 579x329
>There are gay men who think that Islam shouldn't be condemned
>>
>>6283741
>There are baiters who wouldn't kill themselves
>>
>>6283745
Islam is very clear that if you are a homosexual that you must be tortured to death.
>>
File: mudslime faggots.png (242 KB, 644x388) Image search: [Google]
mudslime faggots.png
242 KB, 644x388
Muslims are the biggest hypocrites ever, although their prophet did have sex with a 9 year old and they say in Islam that their prophet is the ideal man so, you can't blame them for being delusional.
>>
>>6283766
>>6283741
>>6283789
Homosexuality was and will forever be in Muslim communities. It won't be going away, in the gulf arab States people have gay sex all the time and the government does not care so long as you are discrete about it.

As someone who went to Oman it was really a non-issue. They still have traditional third gender people there who've been around for centuries.
>>
File: 0eMvCq.png (821 KB, 2220x1080) Image search: [Google]
0eMvCq.png
821 KB, 2220x1080
>>6283811
>in the gulf arab States people have gay sex all the time and the government does not care
>>
>>6283866
>India
>Burma
>Papua
>Angola
>Russia
>Guyana
>muslim
I'm very convinced, wow

>Chad
>Mali
>Niger
>Jordan
>not Muslim

Wow, I'm truly impressed
>>
File: 0eMvCq (1).png (222 KB, 662x996) Image search: [Google]
0eMvCq (1).png
222 KB, 662x996
>>6283883
>he can't spot a correlation this blatant caused by a barbaric cult of a religion fundamentally against his lifestyle
C U C K
>>
>>6283866
Why is south america so gay?
>>
>>6283883
>Russia
>beheading gays
Check out this fucking retard.
I am from Russia we have celebrities that are gay and nobody gives shit. The only time I have been harassed for being gay was by Chechens/Muslims. Caucasians are fucking cancer
>>
>>6283866
You can literally go to any hotel Wi-Fi go on grindr and find hundreds of men to fuck.

There are bars where guys hookup and private parties to go to and the government only rarely does a sweep with deportation being the primary punishment.
>>
File: 1377040415801.jpg (109 KB, 400x801) Image search: [Google]
1377040415801.jpg
109 KB, 400x801
>>6283741
>There are gay men who think that Christianity shouldn't be condemned
>>
>>6283981
>Implying gays are beheaded in Algeria or Bangladesh
If all muslim countries are Saudi Arabia then all christian countries are Uganda
>>
>>6284008
If you condemn Christianity you're inviting Islam. There can be no vacuum.
The alternatives are always much, much worse.
>>
>>6284021
>t. christcuck
We'll make republican marriages like back in the revolution, an imam and a priest tied together.
>>
>>6284021
>you HAVE to let ONE of us kill you so pick the one I like!
Real convincing argument you have there, retard.

I mean if you just wanna shitpost and meme that's one thing but don't expect to actually sway anyone to your way of thinking with that level of "logic".
>>
File: image.jpg (23 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
23 KB, 320x240
>>6283789

Check your fucking facts.
The Hadiths has told everything about Muhammed (SAW)s life and he did not fucking marry a 9 year old. Check your shit before looking like a retard online
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.