[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do you identify as? Your country? Are you racist? If you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 91
Thread images: 18
File: gum-chewing.jpg (39 KB, 650x366) Image search: [Google]
gum-chewing.jpg
39 KB, 650x366
What do you identify as?
Your country?
Are you racist?
If you hate your own race then you can just put that in.
By racist I don't mean you joke about it but you genuinely hate a race.
You don't have to go into detail why or which particular race.

Would that hate stop you from having sex with anyone from that race?
>>
Im white. I hate white people because for centuries we have told others that they are different and fucked them over b/c of it.
>>
I'm a lesbian
I'm from France
I'm not racist, but I do acknowledge race
>would that stop you from having sex with anyone of that race?

Not really.
>>
I consider all cultures and civilisations to be inferior to western ones.
>>
>>6282266
>self hate
Fucking lol

>>6282106
Mtf, unironicly nonbinary, so technicly male to something

Polish/slavic

I hate russians, cause theyre disgracefull and outright retarded, stereotypical niggers, but i dont really discriminate solely on skincolor. But if theyre wearing ghetto clothes, and act like monkeys then yeah i hate them. Also hate a large portion of jews, but again - dont mind a normal person whos just of jewish heritage.
I also believe each race has their pros and cons, and we are largely balanced (ex. Jews are smart at buisness, asians have high iq, blacks are better athletes, whites are good at war and technology, slavs have godtier genes for looks and especially for being trans etc)

Yes, i wouldnt for the life of me fuck a black guy, but with the rest of the races i have no problem.
>>
>>6282106
>gay
>canada
>not racist
>only attracted to white and asian boys
>>
>>6282106
>What do you identify as?
Male
>Your country?
United States
>Are you racist?
>By racist I don't mean you joke about it but you genuinely hate a race.
Racist is a buzzword coined by the regressive left, I hate most niggers with an extreme passion
>Would that hate stop you from having sex with anyone from that race?
Absolutely
>>
>>6282106
Mixed/White (schrodinger's whitey)

Canada

No, unless Southern Ontarians are a race.

No.
>>
AGP Transbian. Nah but I'm an MtF attracted to women.
>Your country?
Born and raised in France, living in America.
>Are you racist?
Yes.
>If you hate your own race then you can just put that in.
I am white and I don't.
It's tricky. I hate the attitide many minorities have adopted where they want the world on a silver platter because whitey is evil. I HATE anyone who propogates white guilt. Black culture, as embodied by rappers cruising around with a 40 oz and a .40 S&W, is a grand degeneracy that makes me dislike or HATE many members of the race, but they can rise above that. I do believe they are on average less intelligent because that's a scientific fact. I HATE Muslims and anyone who defends Islam but that's a religion not a race. Indians though. From the exotic subcontinent of India. I believe they are truly the worst cretins in existance and would wipe them off the face of the planet without a second thought. 100% pure racism they are less than all other humans in my eyes.
>You don't have to go into detail why or which particular race.
Whoops.
I would never ever willingly touch an Indian's genitals without gloves. Every other race is fair game, though I heavily prefer whites.
>>
File: something different.png (72 KB, 463x506) Image search: [Google]
something different.png
72 KB, 463x506
- Heterosexual, although I like to suck dicks and want to be fucked wearing girl's clothes
- Finland
- Some prejudice against third world foreigners.
- No hate, but they just seem scary o.o'
>>
>>6282106
Bisexual
>Your country?
United Kingdom, afro-caribbean male
>Are you racist?
Not a chance.
I like whomever is nice to me or nice around me, people of every race are capable of giving me trouble or being my best friend
>>
File: tumblr_o7ka3yN98t1uzqvndo1_400.jpg (51 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o7ka3yN98t1uzqvndo1_400.jpg
51 KB, 400x400
male
>Your country?
usa
>Are you racist?
nope

>>6282845
>Racist is a buzzword

hee
>>
>>6282106
Bi slowflake
>Your country?
Poland
>Are you racist?
Already said I'm a slav
Wouldn't call it hate but I'm pretty prejudiced against everyone except white people (actual white people, not slavs) and asians
I'm sure there are some nice black people out there but I hated every single black person I've ever met irl
Usually, although I'm desperate enough to make an exception for other slavs

>>6282298
>slavs have godtier genes for looks
I hope you're kidding
>and especially for being trans
Yeah cause all our women look like men anyway and men look like fags
>>
>>6282106
I am a faggot
i am a citizen of canada and the united states
i am not a racist
i would not have sex with a black man
>>
File: 1287366206242.jpg (163 KB, 375x500) Image search: [Google]
1287366206242.jpg
163 KB, 375x500
>>6282106
/r/ing a cute black girl dump, svp.
>>
>>6282106
M / Gay
>Your country?
USA
>Are you racist?
Probably
White people try to minimize the strife they've caused others through unnecessary meddling but I don't hate them, no.
Muslims as a whole tbqh. I don't hate them in the sense that I want them to die, but I believe their culture should be utterly destroyed and rebuilt on top of western imposed / globalist values.
There are 1.5bn muslims in the world being held back by a medieval ideology. The spread of Islam is backed by Arab supremacists and Jews who need a fabricated 'enemy' to appear more empathetic.

The same reason they made up the lie of their persecution in Egypt and the Babylonian exile. Islam only exists to keep the middle eastern underclasses subservient to the imams and kings, similar to the imposition of Christianity by easterners on Europe in the middle ages.

Also skeptical of American blacks and their allegiance the medieval Christian values.
I would almost certainly not have sex with an Arab or a Jew.
>>
>>6282845
>misusing the word coin this hard
>>
>>6282106
Black non-binary
>Your country?
U.S.A.
>Are you racist?
Can't be
Nope, society and the non-black people around me tried though.
Racism can be embodied in a Joke
Wasn't gonna but I do have to say the one group that annoys me than anything else is the mediocre White boy and girl who clings to their whiteness for all its worth.

>Would that hate stop you from having sex with anyone from that race
Nigga you are absolutely stupid for building up this entire thing for this question.

Pic Related
>>
>>6282106
I'm a guy and i might be bi, still not sure, twinks and femboys are pretty cute tho

Polish

definitely not racist and i hate that slavs are intolerant as fuck
>>
>>6283354
>men look like fags
Great gor mtf, we have soft features and smal adam apples.
And have you been to the usa or uk? The women there are horrifyingly ugly, aside from select few, while here esp in major cities every second girl is 9/10.
>>
>>6282106

American, then Texan, then a Capitalist, then Male, Cis and Monogamous.
>Your country?
USA
>Are you racist?
I don't want to be, but the evidence for 'race' or 'population cluster' and aggregate differences between them in terms of certain heritable traits- psychological and physiological, is just too great.

I'm an ethnic Pole, and think the Polish diaspora are among the roaches of the world. They infested Canada, Toronto, Holland, the UK and more only to participate in scams and crimes, suck off the welfare systems thereof, and try to strike up sham marriages. What happened to the honest Poles of my parents' and grandparents' generations?

'Hate' is weasel term. Mistrust is more accurate- though I treat individuals as individuals, without data on each individual's traits for choosing something like a neighborhood to live in or a country to visit, I take race into account.

Even though I had relations with a couple black men in the past, it was only because they were the few that I was physically attracted to ('Caucasian' features), well-kept and tested. I believe 40% of the gay black men tested in the US, and in the UK, turned out to be HIV+, so that's a big deterrent.
>>
>bi mtf
>US
>No
>>
>>6282845
>regressive left

When will this stupid meme die? Can you even define what the regressive left is other than "anyone left of Hitler" or "anyone I disagree with"?
>>
Gay ruski,ukrain,presian dude.
Israel
No.

I'm only into white people and maybe some asian dudes.
>>
>>6282106
Bisex scum

United States of America
I'm anti-Semitic and have a prejudice against black people, and mexicans due to experiences I had growing up.

I'd never sex a black person, that's gross.
>>
>>6282298
>Jews are smart at buisness
The whole wealthy Jewish stereotype is based on Medieval European restrictions on moneylending, not because Jews have shekel-attracting superpowers. Basically everyone (except for Poland) forced the Jews to become the Shekelsteins, so that's white peoples' fault.
>asians have high iq
On average? Hahahahahaha no. Not that they're dumber, it's just that if you count every asian's IQ they'll probably be lower than Europe's average. Also IQ is mostly full of shit, it only gauges certain kinds of intelligence. Also asians aren't one ethnicity, so that's a very wide net you're casting.
>blacks are better athletes
Not naturally, African sports teams are good but not leagues better than others. Some are really good, some not so much. In the US, blacks dominate sports because slavery favored the strongest, most physically fit offspring.
>whites are good at war and technology
Before the early Modern period, Europe was only advanced for a short time during the Roman Empire. Before and after that, Euros were behind the Chinese in terms of tech. And Euros were not "better at war" until they had better tech.
>slavs have godtier genes for looks and especially for being trans etc
Eh, not really anymore than other Euros. Slavs can have either super fem or super masc features, not really godtier for passing.
>>
>>6282106
I'm a bisexual guy.
I'm from the US.
No, I grew up around many different races, so I know that most people of any race are just people.

I'm white btw senpai
>>
>>6282106
Nerdy and blonde white girl.
USA
I dont explicitly hate any race but I do have implicit biases against non-whites.
It wont stop me from fucking anyone.
>>
>gay
>murican
>don't really hate any race. I have seen good blacks and bad ones. there is probly more bad blacks than good ones and more bad blacks per black but i dont want to critisice the whole race because most of them are born retarted. Same with other races. I do hate mexicans because they have dark skin and people call me mexican when im acually itialion.
>I only would have sex with white people because i only find white people attractive unless its someone cool like lucien clarke
>>
>>6282106
Straight
U.S
I am not racist.
If anything, I hate racist people.
>>
>>6282106
Asexual, black chick
>Your country?
Murrican
>Are you racist?
Just prejudice against white people because I've begun to assume that they're going to ask stupid shit to me instead of just googling it.
>>
>>6285386
Can i touch your hair??
>>
File: tumblr_o252umBelb1tcgdpso2_1280.jpg (566 KB, 815x1000) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o252umBelb1tcgdpso2_1280.jpg
566 KB, 815x1000
>>6282106
1.Manly man
2.Russia
3.Everyone is racist
4.Nah man, every race has pretty and/or good hearted people
>>
>>6282106
Bi male.
United states
Very racist. Niggers and Jews should be deported and their countries cut off from foreign aid.

I would not have sex with anyone that was not phenotypically white or Asian.
>>
Tall white cis straight man.
United Kingdom.
I actively give people similar to me preferable treatment. Not becsuse I think the others are inferior but because I want to propagate my identity while hindering their's. Blacks lost their supremacy. Arabs lost their's. We shouldn't make the same mistake as them.
>>
>>6282106
Fag
U.S.
No
If I were, I suppose it would.

I think looks is a factor as far as race goes though, and let's be honest, some races tend to be less attractive. There are always exceptions though.
>>
File: tumblr_o3kgb9HdWU1tcgdpso1_1280.jpg (145 KB, 1024x1534) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o3kgb9HdWU1tcgdpso1_1280.jpg
145 KB, 1024x1534
>>6285431
I guess I should extrapolate that rasism is a natural and pretty handy tool that has developed for fast decision making, when there is a lack of time and information.

But that's the only thing it should be.

Making it a big part of your worldview and life's philosophy is just not very smart.

>>6283480
You got it senpai
>>
>>6282106
MtF
Canadia
Yeah, pretty much
>>
>Bi
>US
>I know they're not a race but I hate muslims. Islam is and probably always be terrible.
>>
>>6285624
>sanitized German women preferred
Nigga, they are the biggest cucks around and have Middle Eastern germs all over them. Also 90% are actually really ugly
>>
File: 1458490730546.gif (790 KB, 375x304) Image search: [Google]
1458490730546.gif
790 KB, 375x304
>>6282106
Trans-Girl
Britainistan
nah
I wouldnt fuck any indians, and would maybe go for someone from the mdidle east. Maybe.
>>
>>6285539
Thars e kind of racism we're talking about is at most 300 years old and was a consequence of colonial racial attitudes across the americas. It was definitely not a universal thing and for the most part the primitive peoples this theory would have covered were generally next to people who looked entirely like them.
>>
>>6285460
>niggers
>their countries
Your family is more than 90% likely to have been in the states less long than most blacks, and recent african and caribbean immigrants are a model minority statistically.
>>
>>6285624
Actually hate or just weary of?
Do you travel out of the US?
>>
File: 35c9vbrn.png (25 KB, 478x361) Image search: [Google]
35c9vbrn.png
25 KB, 478x361
>>6283700
Is this a parody? You sound a lot more bitter and racist than the others here despite their more colorful and detailed prejudices/racism.
>>
Gay FTM
US
Not anything that I'm consciously aw aware of. I do have a preference for Hispanic and/or Jewish guys, though, and I don't know why. (My boyfriend is actually both. :3 )
>>
>>6286229
I don't find this to be a joke when most people in this world believes who they fuck makes them immune to particular accusations but also it's summer so all the edgy fags are loltrollin/posting red/orange/silverpilled here, /fa/, /his/ and /int/ a lot harder than the whole year.

Oh and its not bitter, for a website that doesn't like us there are many posters who can't help but keep us on their minds and tongues. Igneous looked at everything on here and on noticed my post as being markedly bad or hurtful then you're naive.
>>
>>6286278
*ignoring
>>
>>6285036
>jews
Look at the wealthiest families, bank owners etc. Youll find a jewish majority.

>asians
Yea, iq measures only a certain type of intelligence, in which asians are simply better
>blacks
Maybe they dont have the best teams but their muscles etc are more fit and build quicker than white people, in the same way that some native american tribed can run better cause of a shorter tendon in a foot. Its all evolution m8.

And the slavs... Youve obv hvaent been in a slav country for long enough.
>>
>>6284572
Any collecyivist movement using guilt tripping and feelings as a basis to push laws that simply reverse sexism/racism etc.
>>
>>6286320
Subsaharan Africans are the most genetically diverse division of humanity on the planet and you're just going to essentialize the black body just like that and really feel like you made an intelligent response?
>>
>>6286278
Well it just seems like you don't like any non-black race despite saying you can't be racist(made me think it was a parody lol.
Maybe you're a closet racist and you just don't know it?), have a pretty big victim complex, and the only one genuinely upset over underplaying racist jokes.

I dunno, you probably dealt with racism in your life or something so you're more bitter about it. The others don't give me that impression.
>>
>>6286347
Yes. They may be geneticalt diverse but the evolved within the same enviroment, which required them to have better physical abilities, therefore with time the population became naturally more fit for physical activity.
>>
>>6286363
Africa has every climatic zone and environment on earth and you still think they evolved the same.

The shortest and tallest people on earth live only a country away from one another and they the the same capabilities and come from the same environment?

You sound dumb as fuck.
>>
>>6282106
Cis bi female.

Estonia.

Depends what you mean. Obviously in general some races are superior in some things and inferior in other things (Asians most intelligent, Africans least intelligent etc). That being said, I don't hate any race, but I would like it if (mostly) everyone stayed in their continent/country and would visit other continents/countries only temporarily. Niggers and sands are fine as long as they stay in Africa/Middle-East.

I wouldn't have sex with anyone who didn't have two Estonian parents. Not hate, but probably self-preservation and patriotism.
>>
File: top kek.jpg (13 KB, 500x332) Image search: [Google]
top kek.jpg
13 KB, 500x332
>>6282845
>Says "racist" is a buzzword
>Hates black people
Well, /pol/, you tried, and that's what matters.
>>
>Self-hating repressed homosexual.
>Scotland
>Not strictly racist but would rather my country stayed the way it instead of going through white ethnic displacement like what happened in England.
>>
>>6282106
>am bi male
>Canuck
>really hate nigs, snadnigs, and juden
>don't mind Asians or slavs tho
>>
>>6286323
Can you actually give any examples beyond "muh feels"
>>
File: image.jpg (29 KB, 407x432) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
29 KB, 407x432
>>6283480
>
>>
>>6286968
>having this little taste
>>
>>6286617
No, I don't hate them all, only most of them, I accept that some of them can be decent.

I am a race realist, heritability affects facial structure, your diseases, every possible thing but no, genes don't influence IQ... IQ has nothing to do with evolution...

But nah, don't worry about it. Cuz nah, it's not heritable... It's environment! :^)
If you grow up in a smart place, you grow up smart! If you grow up in a place there's no money, you grow up stupid! That's the way it works!!! Hurrrudduuhuuhuhuh!!1!
>>
>>6286975
Just not into beastiality m8
>>
- Femboy
- Buttholestan
- No.
- Okay.
- Yeah, I don't think I genuinely hate one group of people but I hate people as a whole If it's any consolation.
- Ty, bro.

- Probably not. Even if I hated, let's say, blacks, I would still go out with some cute nerdy black guy.
>>
>>6286995
Come on man, you shouldn't force the redpill as harsh as that!
>>
>>6282106
Nothing
UK
Yes, to humans in general, you are fucking disgusting
I'll fuck any female, I'll let anything suck my cock. DDF though.
>>
Female
US
Not racist
>>
File: doremi.gif (94 KB, 710x545) Image search: [Google]
doremi.gif
94 KB, 710x545
>>6282106
i have a penis and i'm proud of it although i'm non-binary
>Your country?
italy
>Are you racist?
not rlly i have some prejudices towards north-africans and east europeans tho
i would never have sex with non-white people
>>
White trans/het male
USA
Not racist
No, but I tend to find more black women to be attractive than other races. Plenty of cute girls of other races though.
>>
>>6282106
Femboy qt (no hrt, I have natural low test though)
>Your country?
USA
>Are you racist?
I give everyone a chance and am always friendly, but in my heart of hearts I am racist as a result of how horribly blacks have treated me. I don't do anything about it, I still treat everyone I meet with respect until disrespect is earned, but I will avoid walking through black parts of town to avoid getting beat up again and harassed.
The racism wouldn't stop me. If someone were generally attractive I'd be into them. However I find brown skin unattractive past a certain point and just genuinely am not into it. Also depending on the race I have nothing against the people but they simply tend to have features that don't turn me on. If those features were on another white person I would feel no different on the matter. If white people tan too much I don't find them attractive because their skin is too dark for my tastes.
>>
>>6282106
Weird male

Spain

I'm racist to whatever extent I can't help it.

I do indulge in some unrepentant xenophobia:

I despise the United States and Germany as powers and political cultures, the UK on historical grounds, and Israel because oh the sadistic irony.

In my eyes, xenophobia is only wrong if it targets a worse-off country. The powerful are fair game.
>>
>>6287194
I find the comparison people make to nazi germany with Israel to be completely unfair(and yes I know because people always bring this stupid shit up whenever they talk about how ironic Israel is like X). Israel didn't do jack unless they were attacked. When everyone wants to kill you in the middle east no shit that they're gonna develop a prejudice. They've never started any wars and only took territory during conflicts other countries started. They were very moderate but their kindness was repeatedly taken advantage of to the point suicide bombers would regularly come into israel to cause damage. Whatever extreme measures they took up was a necessity to survive.

Despite how palestinians might feel about Israel, they regularly give humanitarian aid to the palestinians.

How anybody can say Israel are somehow bad guys with a straight face is enraging.
>>
>>6286968
... More for me I guess
>>
>>6287227
You realize to him that's like you saying "more disgusting freaks for me!" right? In his eyes you're just embarrassing yourself.
>>
File: 1463014289644.jpg (18 KB, 419x249) Image search: [Google]
1463014289644.jpg
18 KB, 419x249
>>6282106
Slav
>Your country?
American
>Are you racist?
Yes, against basically everyone but Northern/Eastern Europeans and East Asians.
>If you hate your own race then you can just put that in
I don't hate it, but Western civilization is a sinking ship, and not being yellow means I have nowhere to run. So I feel a bit distressed over my race.
>>
File: 1463453992411.jpg (46 KB, 375x592) Image search: [Google]
1463453992411.jpg
46 KB, 375x592
>>6282106
>identify as
That's not how it works you mongrel
>Are you racist?
Yes
Yes
>>
>>6286995
what the fuck?

get this the fuck out of out my safe-space!
>>
>>6282106
That's not a real thing.
>Your country?
Germany.
>Are you racist?
Yes.
Yes.

>>6286617
No one hates Asians. Or indians.
Does hating rats make you anti-animal?
It's only natural to despise vermin. Hating niggers is the most natural human reaction.
>>
>>6287536
Germany I thought you stopped being nazi!
>>
>>6287244
Why should I care what they think? They're clearly a troll and no woman should want them anyway.
>>
>>6287218

I'll give you some more reasons:

Mediterranean affinity kicks in WAAAAY before I can even begin to consider supporting a state that was very much made out of whole cloth by western powers on a guilt trip.

It's easy. If the israelis were having the hard time, I'd side with them.
Since they're the ones giving a hard time to others, I refuse to support them.

That it is a religion-driven, militaristic state is despicable in itself, but those are commonplace.

>How anybody can say Israel are somehow bad guys with a straight face is enraging.

I certainly can't read that sentence with a straight face XDDDD
>>
>>6282106

questioning male

>Your country?

Ireland

>Are you racist?

yes, hate Roma gypsies and Irish travellers, couldn't care less about anyone else

not per se, but couldn't see myself being attracted to a gypsy or pikey given how they dress, their shocking oral health/general hygiene and illiteracy

those are universal standards though. If anyone had those issues I wouldn't fuck them.
>>
Bi MtF
>Your country?
United States
>Are you racist?
No, but some stereotypes exist for a reason

Could probably find both a man and woman from any race that I'd fuck
>>
>>6287443
If you're so ethnically pure that you don't base it around identity, then I pity the degree of inbreeding that produced you.
>>
>>6282106
I'm a bisexual
I'm Canadian
I don't consider myself a racist
It's still pretty rare that I find a black person attractive
>>
>>6288075
What the fuck does that sentence even means? All I said was that I have prejudice towards specific races and because of that prejudice I wouldn't date them.

Are you seriously saying I should date a race I don't like because that would be racist?
>>
File: bitchplease.png (40 KB, 2000x1200) Image search: [Google]
bitchplease.png
40 KB, 2000x1200
>>6282106
>bringing up race on 4chan
here you go already
>>
>>6289188
yeah I understand
>>
>>6289175
>not symmetrical
disgusting
>>
>>6289625
blame it on goggle imuj
>>
>>6282106
1) Male, not transgender or anything like that
2) U.S. of A.
3) A tad bit, I won't publicly hate on other races, but I prefer to work with other white people. I don't mind most other races too much, but I don't care for black people.
4) I would have sex with any race, but I would be a little bit biased against black men. I would still be open to it though.
Thread replies: 91
Thread images: 18

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.