[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How to prepare "normies" for transform gf?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1
File: 1464306191001.jpg (2 MB, 1440x2196) Image search: [Google]
1464306191001.jpg
2 MB, 1440x2196
I got a new job 2 weeks ago, and my co-workers and boss have gotten to know a bit about my personal life. I have always referred to my transgirl gf as "she" etc, but she isn't yet 100% passing.

They haven't yet invited us two to anything, but I think they will eventually. How can it be handled though?

I'm not ashamed of her, and I love her... but what if my workmates are super bigoted etc and it leads to my firing?

Is there an easy way to drop the ball for people without outright saying "she was born as a male", or anything equally stupid? We will both die if they have some super bigoted response if they ever meet her.. we don't want that :/

Thanks for ideas guys.
>>
>>6274783
Just explain to them that you are gay and it's your choice to like men.
>>
>>6274850
But she isn't a guy anymore really, and no one should think of her that way.

And at the least, that doesn't work because I'm not going to plant that idea onto them. Everyone other than my boss is under 30 so they'd probably not intentionally be bigoted, but how can I know..?
>>
>>6274947
>But she isn't a guy anymore really, and no one should think of her that way.

"She" has a penis and shrunken testicles(unless they were removed, in which case "she" has a wound that kind of resembles a vagina but is no where near anatomically correct or ever will be.

"She" does not have a female productive system and never will, "she" likely has male bone structure and other characteristics hard to conceal with cosmetic operations.
>>
>>6274957
Yes Captain Autism, we are all aware of what an MtF is.
>>
>>6275160
How is that "not a gay anymore really" tho?

Still a guy, just with higher estrogen and some makeup and cute clothes
>>
>>6275166
The most important question is why does it rustle you so much that someone identifies as a female?
>>
>>6274783
Just say she has some social problems, and don't like to appear to gatherings or the likes of it.
>>
>>6275227

>implying they won't think the only girlfriend he has is his hand
>>
>>6274947
>But she isn't a guy anymore really, and no one should think of her that way.
You don't get to choose what you "are" and you don't get to tell other people what they "should" think of anything
>>
So many bait replies ITT..
>>
Wow OP, sorry your thread got inundated with shit right out the gate.
>>
>>6274783
there's no need for people to know your personal life anon
>>
Wow it's like I'm really on /pol/
>>
>>6274783
There's no need for them to know unless she passes REALLY badly, in which case you could still sell it as pcos if they ask

Regular people are still kinda bad at clocking trannies, they'll probably just think she looks a little masculine for some unknown reason like genetics, voice is probably the most important factor
>>
>>6274783
Honestly OP, good on you for being concerned on these issues, your gf is lucky to have you, I've gotta say.

Really, all I can say is to sort of test the waters a bit. Ask them subtle questions on the topic, bring up events that relate to trans people. Just be careful you don't lead them to think YOU are trans, unless you are, but I'm assuming that you aren't.

Also, welcome to /lgbt/, where the fags pretend to be /pol/tards, even though they know very well they wouldn't last a minute on /pol/, because, you know, they're faggots.

Best of luck with your endeavor, OP
>>
>>6275848
/pol/ is full of faggots

there's a boipucci thread every hour
>>
>>6275857
The irony is fucking palpable
>>
>>6274783

So she's obviously trans?

Have your co-workers ever said anything to indicate that they're anti-lgbt?
>>
>>6275971
>Implying that a board dedicated to shitting on people who aren't straight, white, cis, christian and well-off will cut you any amount of slack just because you have a few of their ideals

I don't know what's been going on with /pol/ lately, but if they are pandering to faggots, it's not /pol/ anymore

Face it, you won't ever be like them. And you call trannies delusional
>>
>>6274783
Where do you live anon? In most places in the Netherlands or the UK I'd just show up with my girlfriend and not talk about it, and then they'll be scared to ask anything even if they suspect things since it would be extremely impolite.
Sure, they might ask me later if I'm alone but then I'll just do a mix of telling them to mind their own business and play dumb.
If you live somewhere like Turkey or America though, tough luck.
>>
>>6276006
/pol/ is not one person

But if we're talking about the general consensus, then homosexuality is seen as a choice (which it is to some extent), degenerate (which it arguably is, it's such a shitty trait to have evolutionarily speaking), and annoying (concerning the pride parade/tumblr crowd). However well adjusted homosexuals like Milo Yiannopoulos are widely accepted as a positive contribution to the alt-right. Trannies are not accepted in the sense that putting on a doctor's coat does not make you a doctor. People also hate how homosexuality is pushed on to kids, which again I 100% agree with. Concerning consenting adults, most /pol/acks agree that it is none of their business.

None of these opinions is unreasonable, in fact they are much more reasonable than the current liberal narrative.
>>
>she
fags gonna fag
>>
>>6276065
Sweden, but not fag-paradise Stockholm.
>>
>>6274783
>>6274947
Don't mention it. They won't ask questions because that's impolite.
Just act as if everything is 100% aight with world. The won't fire you over your gf being a bit manly.
>>
>>6276771
Unless she hasn't changed her voice at all, then it'll be pretty obvious. They might not say anything to OP, but they'll definitely snicker to one another like "lol op's dating a tranny hurhurhurhur what a faggot"
>>
>>6276780
Confirming it will only make it worse.
>>
>>6276785
true dat.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.