[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Kicked out and homeless
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: mommyhatesme.jpg (9 KB, 272x185) Image search: [Google]
mommyhatesme.jpg
9 KB, 272x185
Hey /lgbt/ I got a friend who is trans ftm and Bi
His mother is super liberal but she doesn't accept him she didn't said get out but she is transphobic and biphobic she never wants to listen to his issues he came out at 13 and is now 17 she thinks he will never find love she is cruel
My friend lives in Texas and is a minor that wants to leave he turns 18 next year but can't wait
His roommate from boarding school who is an adult is moving to seattle
Should my friend go with her or stay in shitty Texas and take his mothers whining
My friend has no other friends except for me and his roommate he is lonely and sad and suicidal
His roommate has 3000$
My friend has about 100$ but his life is SHITTY
I want to know if my friend should go to seattle and if there are any homeless unaccepted people on here what are your experiences?
>>
Your writing skills match those of a sixth grader.
>>
>>6273784
Probably cus I dropped out in 7th grade and went to online school I'm sorry
>>
>ftm

Gross.

I'd let a cute trans girl live in my house though
>>
>>6273807
ftms are qt until they go on T. Then they're gross and hairy and don't even have a dick to compensate all that nasty.
>>
File: ew.png (1 MB, 1439x1417) Image search: [Google]
ew.png
1 MB, 1439x1417
>>6273807
He isn't that bad
>>
>>6273819
this desu, they're like the worst parts of both men and women

Only passable qt MtFs are allowed to live
>>
>>6273827
yuck, is that even human?
>>
>>6273827
you sad sad little girl.
>>
>>6273827
>he isn't that bad
>ew.png

what
>>
>>6273830
>girl brains and dude bodies
>best of both worlds

ha?
>>
>>6273773
it doesn't matter who you are or who you live with, in some states it is illegal to kick anyone out of their home without evicting them. you cannot throw their shit out on the street, you cannot do fucking shit to them legally until they have the required weeks of time that every person is required to be allowed before finding a new place.
>>
File: BelieveInYourself.png (302 KB, 550x550) Image search: [Google]
BelieveInYourself.png
302 KB, 550x550
>>6273773
>My friend lives in Texas and is a minor that wants to leave he turns 18 next year but can't wait

He's under 18. Report it to the police. It's child neglect an abuse. He can get out early this way or at least find somewhere safe to go with legal enforcement backing him up.

He needs to finish school either way. No degree = no jobs... even at McDonalds. Also talk him out of moving in with "that nice gay guy" regardless of who he is because if he can't support himself he's likely to be abused even worse at his "new home" than his old one. It's how rape and busted legs happen. It happened to me. Don't let it happen to him.
>>
Waaaah, my mommy doesn't understand me :( she doesn't listen :( :(
Listen, man. Life is shitty. Just go with the fucking flow until you have enough money to move out. Simple as that.
>>
>>6273827
Maybe don't post someone's picture on 4chan of all places without their permission? Just a thought.
>>
File: 0lBXFeW.png (108 KB, 400x381) Image search: [Google]
0lBXFeW.png
108 KB, 400x381
>>6274594
>Maybe don't post someone's picture on 4chan of all places without their permission? Just a thought.

Because that's them you fucking idiot.

>My friend
>His mother
>My friend lives in x

It is obviously about them. Jesus christ, autists these days and their inability to read between the lines.
>>
Seattle's nice, but I wouldn't advise leaving with literally nothing to support you. Finish high school at the very least.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.