[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I just want to be balls deep in my straight friends ass IS OT
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (223 KB, 600x583) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
223 KB, 600x583
I just want to be balls deep in my straight friends ass
IS OT TO MUCH
HOW CAN I DO IT
>>
Just ask him if he'll let you.
>>
Most straight guys don't even mind getting fucked in the ass by a dude. I'm Straight and I let my gay friend fuck me from time to time. It's called friendship.
>>
>>6263150
It's called you being a faggot
>>
>>6263164
Nah, I like having sex with women. I don't even enjoy the gay sex apart from the anal stimulation.
>>
>>6263150
Ahahaha.

This is the danger of the internet, it isolates people from the real world and feeds their delusions.

(You're probably trolling, but there's also probably at least a couple fags who actually believe this.)
>>
>>6263171
Have you heard of the term "bisexual"?
>>
damn is this same op as that last oh no I like my straight bro thread
>>
>>6263150
>It's called friendship.
this desu. if your friend is dying of thirst you gotta help them out, why leave them to get blue balls?
>>
File: 82349283479234.jpg (258 KB, 563x1094) Image search: [Google]
82349283479234.jpg
258 KB, 563x1094
>>6263150
>I'm not gay
>>
>>6263150

>Most straight guys don't even mind getting fucked in the ass by a dude.

Straight guy here. Can confirm. I fornicate with my bros whenever one of us has a sexual emergency. Friends should help one another.
>>
>>6263150
Same, I've let my gay bro hotdog me while he jacks me off a few times because he broke up with his boyfriend and I wanted to cheer him up. Being there for my friend isn't gay.
>>
>>6263036
In the same boat OP. I don't have much impulse control and I've had mixed results with telling straight friends that I want to shove my dick in until it hits their ribcage.

One guy was in the mood to experiment and we exchanged oral for about a year and a half before he moved.

One guy was completely weirded out but we still hang out through mutual friends and every once in a while I get the feeling he's coming onto me but he's not.

With this guy I'm trying to keep his mouth shut because I can't get a read on him either way. Wish I was less autistic and could read the social cues that gays rely on to know when to make the first move.
>>
Well doing man-to-man stuff at young age, doesn't count as gay.
Before I hit my early 30s I had my good share of guys in my bed. So don't worry, ask him. And remember, it get's better.
>>
>>6263036
straight dudes bum each other all the time when they're having dry streaks. it's really only a problem if you're a faggot about it
>>
>>6263150
Whoa, I don't know where you are from but in Australia we don't do butt stuff with each other. AT MOST just a little head with each other...
>>
File: 1464086979881.webm (2 MB, 896x504) Image search: [Google]
1464086979881.webm
2 MB, 896x504
>>6263150
>>
>>6269296
What is that? Other than an argument for another holocaust
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.