[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw you have an obvious manly body and don't look good
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4
File: 1461803459611.png (38 KB, 283x336) Image search: [Google]
1461803459611.png
38 KB, 283x336
>tfw you have an obvious manly body and don't look good in girl clothings

how do i get a body of a woman?
>>
Feel blessed that you won't mutilate your body into some in human plastic abomination. Get therapy and be happy in the body you were born in.
>>
>>6261627
therapy doesn't work for dysphoria, dumbass, that's why people resort to such a crapshoot as transition is
a lot of us would absolutely like to be cured but there isn't one. transition is simply pallative care like that town they built in denmark exclusively for alzheimers patients to make them feel better.
>>
>>6261671
because it's more fun that my very existence triggers degeneracyfags
>>
>>6261691
nailed it.
>>
File: 1445918082792.jpg (277 KB, 579x804) Image search: [Google]
1445918082792.jpg
277 KB, 579x804
>>6261691
Im /pol/ I'm speaking unofficially.

I don't hold you accountable as a degenerate but it's objectively a mental illness. The degeneracy comes from doctors and pediatricians being so quick to transition kids and teenagers like it's nothing.

I have my own mental health issues that can be helped by the use of drugs or therapy. I see sex change surgery as being an analogy to drugs, an easy short term orientated fix. People's opposition against pursuing therapy over surgery has limited treatment options because it would be "transphobic" to assume there could be other ways of treating this illness.
>>
>>6261765
nobody sane denies it's a mental illness. with other mental illnesses, we use the best current treatments.
i agree that it's saddening that many would block research for a real cure in the name of an identity crusade, but realistically a cure is far, far off in any case.
as for therapy, i question that you've ever actually gone. it's near universally useless for anyone with a triple-digit IQ
>>
File: image.jpg (141 KB, 1203x500) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
141 KB, 1203x500
>>6261585
Why don't you come to repression gen and we help you get the body of a man
>>
I could fuck you in the arse until you forget about all your troubles. your sweet tender delicate body
>>
>how do i get a body of a woman?

you don't
and never will
not even in your dreams

>but muh disfurrya

welcome to the human condition, little snowflake
>>
>>6262663
What do naturally ugly bio women do?
>>
>>6261643
>therapy doesn't work for dysphoria
Have there been any extensive studies on that?
>>
>>6262668
from what ive gathered they play magic the gathering
>>
File: wee-man.jpg (41 KB, 618x266) Image search: [Google]
wee-man.jpg
41 KB, 618x266
>>6262676
I've got your extensive studies RIGHT HERE MATE.
>>
>>6262668
>What do naturally ugly bio women do?
Be naturally ugly bio women.

Or more generally:
>What do X people do who are X because reality is random and entropy exists?
Be X until death, like everybody else.
>>
>>6262683
oh
well there we have it then.
>>
>>6261585
Kill one and wear her body like a suit ...

Jk, just take hormones
My body looked really bad in women's clothes at the beginning of hrt
But now after a year they fit perfectly and boy clothes look super strange
>>
>>6262924
no good if you don't already have a girly body...
why do passing scum not realize this?
>>
>>6261585
You must get fucked like a girl repeatedly before your body naturally morphs more girl-like.

Now what's your nearest major city?
>>
>>6262924
2+ years hrt and my body looks exactly the same.

idk guess im just unlucky and should kill myself, started at 22, so not even THAT late (even tho its hon tier based on 4chan standards) but i see people that start later and their bodies change so much....fuck everything
>>
What does a feminine penis look like?
>>
>>6261643
>>6261765

I have a theory that hormonal and physical dysphoria stems from social dysphoria in many cases. So if there was an honorary woman category available from day one, alot of transwomen would be in it, and they may not have dysphoria as a result.

This is exactly what they do with the Fa'afafine in Samoa. This is the gender equivalent of creating a town for alzheimers patients.
>>
>>6269162
pure ecstasy
>>
>>6269637

There's something similar in a state of Mexico.
https://munchies.vice.com/articles/cooking-with-muxes-mexicos-third-gender
>>
>>6262679
Mtg is hype Asf tho
>>
>>6268411
My body wasn't girly at all
It was pretty muscular and lean and everything
But now it's much better, i lost a lot of muscle and i have a subcutanous layern of fat under my skin
Also my hips got broader and i got
In the end everything kinda changed and i start to get pretty ok with my body
>>
>>6274024
Layer*

and i got boobs*
>>
>>6274024
before/after pic?
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.