[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Opinions?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2
File: trud.jpg (40 KB, 512x375) Image search: [Google]
trud.jpg
40 KB, 512x375
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2016/05/23/heres-the-punishment-canadians-found-guilty-of-anti-transgender-speech-could-soon-face/
>>
>>6261392
You're a moron and have no taste in reading material.
>>
>>6261392
I think it's double-plus good goodthink t b h!
>>
>>6261439
I got this from /v/news
>>
>>6261441
I can't see how, it is a clear violation of free speech and this law could be easily abused. Culture will fizzle out hate-speech itself, government intervention will if anything cause hate-speech.
>>
Gays already have it and it's fine. Might as well toss trans into it too.
>>
Why don't liberal western nations just start huge prison camps for all the right and center voters?

You basically aren't allowed to say anything that dissenting with the left, with out going to jail.

Meanwhile anti gay/tran/women muslims and africans are allowed to run wild. Even if they rape and kill. They get off because no one wants to be racist, or the poor brown person just doesn't know how to act properly.
>>
File: 1461545708736.jpg (161 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1461545708736.jpg
161 KB, 1920x1080
>>6261392
>Punishment for anti-transgender speech
Nice
>>
>criminalize anti-transgender speech
>forgets that many faiths including muslim is openly against LGBT

You can't have it both ways Trudeau
>>
>>6261476
That doesn't help your case.
>>
>>6261534
Yeah, you can. The churches and imams are allowed to shut the fuck up about trannies.

>>6261507
It's funny how Canada's rape levels failed to raise, because /pol/ is of course to focused on Germany because it's a much greater symbol somehow.

Maybe we should also ban russians from entry.
>>
>>6261600
What if I don't care?
>>
>>6261603
>muh ebil russians and their beheading of homosexuals
Can't fool me, mohammed
>>
My tolerance for trannies is bare minimum as it is, you delusional faggots really don't need any more reasons for me to hate you
>>
>>6261486
Not really. Hate speech laws here are hugely exaggerated by people on /pol/ and such. It's basically a joke law, it has actually only succeeded once out of many dozens of times. The only guy convicted of it so far is Bill Whatcott
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bill_Whatcott#Human_Rights_Tribunal_ruling_and_second_Supreme_Court_of_Canada_case
>>
>>6261603
>Failed to rise
It might have something to do with the relatively small number of people let into Canada, the small proportion of refugees resettled compared to the host population, and the betting process undergone by the Canadian government, helped by the fact that the Atlantic separates the two worlds

>What are confounding variables
>>
>>6261709
Vetting
>>
>>6261392
this is the most unbelievable retarded shit I have ever seen

>>6261615
does trudeau look like a tranny to you? We didn't do shit it's all cishet sjws
>>
>>6261683
Also these cases costs hundreds of thousands of dollars for everybody. You'd have to have pissed somebody off pretty fucking good for them to go through with this.

Just look at how many NPOs it took to fund this one fucking case:
>Whatcott appeared before the Supreme Court of Canada on 12 October 2011, to defend his views on homosexuality. While the judges and lawyers were preparing to hear Whatcott's case, the activist delivered 3,000 more flyers on homosexuality throughout Ottawa and got thrown off the Carleton University campus for delivering the flyers there.[23] More interveners appeared in Whatcott's case both for and against him, than in any other Supreme Court case in the history of Canada.[24] Intervening on behalf of Whatcott were the Canadian Constitution Foundation,[25] the Canadian Civil Liberties Association, Canadian Journalists for Free Expression, the Christian Legal Fellowship,[26] the Evangelical Fellowship of Canada, the Catholic Civil Rights League and the Faith + Freedom Alliance.[27] Intervening against Whatcott were Attorney General of Alberta, Canadian Human Rights Commission, Alberta Human Rights Commission, Egale Canada Inc., Ontario Human Rights Commission, Canadian Jewish Congress, Unitarian Congregation of Saskatoon and Canadian Unitarian Council, Women’s Legal Education and Action Fund, Canadian Bar Association, Northwest Territories Human Rights Commission and Yukon Human Rights Commission, League for Human Rights of B'nai B'rith Canada, United Church of Canada, Assembly of First Nations, Federation of Saskatchewan Indian Nations and Métis Nation-Saskatchewan and the African Canadian Legal Clinic.
>>
>>6261709
And the smaller number of single males.

Meanwhile Sweden and Germany are flooded with them.

Parts of Europe you can't go to as a lesbian anymore. You'll have muslims or Africans harrasing or assaulting you.
>>
>>6261808
they need to be more tolerant of different cultures
>>
>>6261614
Reminder that russians statistically hate gays more than pakis and bengalis
>>
>>6261486
>Culture will fizzle out hate-speech itself
Really? Society always sorts itself out and hate speech never goes further and snowballs into something worse like, and I hate to go to the stereotypical example but I feel it applies, the holocaust? Or genocide in africa? Or the "kill the gays" laws in africa that were largely guided by american christian conservatives?
>>
>>6261996
but muh hero putin gonna save the world with his insecure photoshoots on horses and shit to try to hide the fact he's a little manlet!
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.