[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm truly considering suicide. I'm serious, this is
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1
File: 1457996233667.jpg (60 KB, 476x687) Image search: [Google]
1457996233667.jpg
60 KB, 476x687
I'm truly considering suicide. I'm serious, this is not an attention thing, so let me just get right to it. I'm 22 right now, and got in to being hypnotized by mistresses when I was 16 years old. It quickly escalated to feminization/sissy hypno and has been going on for 6 years now. I'm so extremely confused, I have no opinions of my owns, I don't know what I want out of life or what I truly love, I don't even ahve control of my urges. I'm like an empty shell filled with this extreme hatred towards myself. I lost all my friends and my ability to relate to others, even my family. It feels like I'm trying to act normal, even tough I feel the complete opposite of that. I just wish I never heard that first recording, and I despise myself for doing so. I don't even believe there is any hope for me anymore. I'm truly just hoping for a miracle.
>>
>>6259202
hey hey iktfb
>>
>>6259202
Life is shit. Do it.
>>
>>6259202
>mistresses
Wha? i dont follow
>>
>>6259273
Erotic femdom hypnosis.
>>
>>6259277
so its like a fetish thing
>>
>>6259286
yes.
>>
>>6259286
I guess you could call it a fetish. It's more like a mental illness.
>>
>>6259319
Isn't being apart of LGBT a mental illness anyway?
>>
>>6259328
Only the trannies.
>>
I'm 23 and started listening to hypno tracks when I was 13 or 14. I transitioned a couple years back and I've never been happier with my body and myself. Feminization/sissy stuff always made me uncomfortable on principle and I didn't listen to much of it, but I still did from time to time and I think I was acting out that repressed urge to be more feminine. It's hard to find hypnosis I like these days since I'm not "a sissy" and never really was exactly, and I don't get off on emasculation because I don't think of myself as a man, but I still dig it in the abstract. I'd love to find a cool hypnotist gf/bf irl one of these days.

Welp, that's my story. Please don't hurt yourself OP. If you need to talk, I'm here.
>>
>>6259202
Well hypnosis isn't real, for one.
>>
>>6259534
So how is your experience relevant when you said basically you weren't into the same shit
>>
You will absolutely destroy your friends and family, if anything don't do it for their sake. One of my best friends committed suicide a year ago and most of us are still reeling from it. Every time we are together we find ourselves off in some corner of the bar or party at some point, talking about him. Someone always cries. My sense is that it's always going to be like this.

Everyone's situation is different, but there's some things that are constants. Maybe you think you're a burden on others or something like that, but you're not. Very few people know what they want out of life. Almost nobody knows what they are doing, or why they are here. By all outward appearances I am a privileged normie with a successful career and all that shit. I have no idea why I wake up every day. Being able to cope with that terrible uncertainty is part of growing up.

Please go talk to someone and get help. You may have some sort of chemical or physiological issues that are contributing to your depression, but you're not depressed because you are a bad person. Go get help.
>>
>>6259605

I listened to femdom hypno on a regular basis for many years, and I've heard the same types (if not the exact same files in most cases) of tracks as the OP.
>>
>>6259615
What fucking normie advice...
>don't kill yourself Ur selfish!!!
>>
>>6259663
Well, I'll just go back to posting "do it, faggot" then.
>>
>>6259663
Le normies reeee amirite guiz?!1 xDDd
>>
How the fuck is being trans a mental illness you stupid fuck?
>>
>>6259719
Gender dysphoria is a mental illness. Fact. It's rectified through transition.

t. tranny
>>
>>6259719
It is obviously a mental illness you dolt
>>
>>6259672
>>6259701
you have to find a better reason than "other people will have to pretend to be sad when you do it you selfish brat :DD"
>>
>>6259899
You're mischaracterizing the argument and your cynical bias is quite obvious. The point of an appeal like mine is that the person matters to other people, even if they think they don't. I'm not going to get down in the mud and sling shit with you anymore. I think the OP should get help, and if you want to play peanut gallery and make snide, unhelpful remarks then go right ahead.
>>
>>6259934
let me rewrite your first post so it's less shitty and condescending

>Maybe you think you're a burden on others or something like that, but you're not. Everyone's situation is different, but there's some things that are constants. Very few people know what they want out of life. Almost nobody knows what they are doing, or why they are here. Being able to cope with that terrible uncertainty is part of growing up.

>Please go talk to someone and get help. You may have some sort of chemical or physiological issues that are contributing to your depression, but you're not depressed because you are a bad person. Go get help.

still pretty useless but at least not insulting
>>
>>6259976
What is condescending about the post you're correcting?
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.