[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is any of you legbutts voting for our Supreme Emperor Trump??
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: feels_maga.png (3 MB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
feels_maga.png
3 MB, 900x900
Is any of you legbutts voting for our Supreme Emperor Trump??

>tfw tranny
>tfw brownskin
>tfw you fantasize about becoming a spy to infiltrate the liberals when the utlimate PC-Race war begins
>>
File: mexican tricks you wi(...).png (18 KB, 125x100) Image search: [Google]
mexican tricks you wi(...).png
18 KB, 125x100
>>
>>6254897

>spy

That's dangerous work if you're caught, nigger. Execution and everything. Or maybe just prisoner exchange.
>>
>>6254897
Can't, I'm german. I would vote for him though.
>>
>>6254897
I'm in switzerland, but I'd love to vote for him.
>>
You all make retarded sound like a compliment
>>
>>6255930
This
>>
>>6254897
>voting for a literal meme candidate for literal meme reasons
Toqueville was right
>>
>>6254897
>a mentally-deranged, degenerate faggot voting for people who literally hate him

No, retard. Conservacucks would burn you dead on a cross if they could. What you're suggesting would be suicide. They want absolutely nothing to do with you.

You will never be white or straight or fully accepted into white society. You're a failed male with subhuman genetics. It's over for you. It's time to stop obsessing over your rediculous fantasies and end it, permanently.
>>
File: 14553717197635.jpg (165 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
14553717197635.jpg
165 KB, 640x480
>transsexual so mentally retarded they will vote for

LGB when?
>>
I'm voting for the Green party, so in the long run I'm technically voting for Trump.
>>
>>6254897
if i were murican i would vote for the god emperor
>>
Voting for him. But Im in a blue state so my vote doesn't matter. My bf is in Ohio though and I convinced him to support Trump even though hes brown TOP KEK

No but actually hes south american and legal and sick of illegal floods of mexicans and other trashy ppl
>>
>>6256945
I can feel you anti-white hate bleeding off your post. This is why people are voting trump and why Trump will get 65%+ of the white vote and win
>>
>>6254897
>they'll totally make an exception for me!! i'm just like them!!

lol. good luck.
>>
>>6254897
>1.
Yes. Already voted for him in the primaries and will vote for him in the general.
>2.
>>>/pol/
>>
>>6256945
Stupid for two reasons
>1
Equating Trump with social conservatives
>2
Equating social conservatism with medieval witch hunts.

Remember when all the gays and blacks were hanged when the Republicans had both houses of congress, the presidency, a plurality of governorships, and a conservative SCOTUS?

That was an unprecedented level of power.
They could have brought slavery back if they wanted to. They could have privatized medicare if they wanted to. They could have brought gay bashing to a literal level. Yet curiously none of that happened.
>We did get a couple shitty wars out of it, but in terms of social policy what you're proposing is lunacy.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.