[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I'm a pretty straight guy, maybe a little bi curious
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 1432400033458.jpg (173 KB, 908x1448) Image search: [Google]
1432400033458.jpg
173 KB, 908x1448
So I'm a pretty straight guy, maybe a little bi curious but i like women. Anyways last night I had a few drinks and decided I wanted to give head. I started a craigslist add, and long story short I wound up having rough, tied up, blind folded sex with two guys at the same time.
All the sexuality self questioning aside, i didnt see their dicks as I was blind folded, and neither one used a condom. How fucked am I?
>>
AIDS?
>>
>>6242136
That's what I'm scared of damn
>>
Depends;
>how bad did you bleed?
>did they look sick?
>how was their body temperature?
>did you swallow?
>(the most important) did you use their bathroom? Was there any pill bottles hanging out?
>>
>>6242110
aids
>>
>>6242110
go get tested
>>
>>6242217
I'm unaware if I bled at all.
I put the blindfold they had for me outside the side door, and then knocked. I never really got to see them.
One guy's balls where kinda cold at first, but both had pretty hot dicks.
I got a facial from one guy but then sucked him and got a little more out of him, so yeah a little.
and no I didn't use the bathroom
>>
Yeah, you really need to be concerned about AIDS. I'm not even shitposting. Go get a full STD panel (cuz the other shit ain't stuff to fuck around with either), and you'll probably need to go back in a few months to get another HIV test since it can take a while to show up positive.
>>
>Hey guys i just had unprotected sex with two strangers do i need to get tested

sex ed in america is a failure
>>
You might still have enough time to ask for a post exposure prophylactic
>>
>>6242234
Go get PEP; testing will give you a few sympathy pats, a support group, and a lifetime of meds if you turn out to have HIV, while PEP will give you a pretty decent chance of avoiding infection altogether.
On the other hand, it's nice to see that it isn't just gays and bi guys that do degenerate crap and propagate this disease; humanity in general is screwed.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.