[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
90% of lgbt problems are first world problems/non-issues, and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2
File: 1448456530289.gif (605 KB, 558x418) Image search: [Google]
1448456530289.gif
605 KB, 558x418
90% of lgbt problems are first world problems/non-issues, and don't matter either way. The only reason the establishment fights back so hard on them is to keep you all distracted from what really matters politically, like war, the economy, and the environment. They're playing keep away with all this petty shit you want so they can get away with everything else behind your back.
>>
>>6239293
You have to be 18 years old to post on and browse 4chan.
>>
You're right, the biggest problem is breeders and they must be removed.
>>
>>6239293
Same goes for the conservative voter-base that they use this shit to drum up support with and distract from working against their interests.
>>
I just heard last year that a 7th grader at my old middle school hung himself because of constant bullying by his brother and father over being gay.

The fight's not over.
>>
File: everyonedied.png (230 KB, 508x384) Image search: [Google]
everyonedied.png
230 KB, 508x384
>>6239378
tumblr please go

>>6239388
>pic related

>>6243453
that's the reason you don't come out until you're at least 18
that and the fact that puberty is a bitch
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.