[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I have had sex with a man and have extreme homosexual tendecies
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 6
I have had sex with a man and have extreme homosexual tendecies but I hate homosexuals to the point where I feel almost violent towards them.

Classify me.
>>
>>6235018
>Classify me
retarded
>>
File: image.jpg (20 KB, 241x209) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
20 KB, 241x209
>>6235040
To that I would add mentally ill
>>
>>6235063
That's all homos though.
>>
special snowflake
>>
>>6235018
selfhating faggot, just like hitler or your typical christian evangelist homophobic faggot.
>>
>>6235018
extreme homosexual with a bad case of internalized homophobia
>>
>>6235018
average gay guy
>>
>>6235018
faaaag
>>
>>6235194
I'm not gay though.
>>
>>6235018
A self-loathing faggot.

>>6235312
Oops, sorry...

A self-loathing faggot in denial.
>>
A self-loathing gay man who unsuccessfully attempts to repress his sexuality.
>>
>>6235336
I became visciously homosexual after having sex with a man etc. Almost came out but then realised how flawed gay people are.
>>
>>6235351
homophobic**
>>
Self hating fag in denial
>>
>>6235018
christian
>>
Issues
>>
>>6235018

Cunt.
>>
File: tumblr_m7j0ijMjJP1qzrkvzo1_400.png (363 KB, 400x438) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m7j0ijMjJP1qzrkvzo1_400.png
363 KB, 400x438
>>6235018

a self-hating faggot
>>
>>6235018
Bro.
>>
>>6235018
Confused, ashamed, pitiful.
>>
>>6235018
future(?) serial killer
>>
Republican closet case
>>
>>6235018
>Classify me.
/pol/
>>
Fucking kek
>>
>>6235018
Republican
>>
You can be classified as a bad troll
>>
>>6238856
>REPRESSED GUYS DON'T EXIST!!

stop this
>>
>>6235018
you're insecure in your homo-ness so whenever you see someone who is you get angry because they indulge in what you hate in yourself.
>>
There's only 2 genders and men are greater
>>
repressed
>>
>>6238982
True. I feel anger that they cannot control their deviancy like I can.
>>
>>6239218
If you don't hate gay people you just hate the obnoxious faggotry that comes them then makes sense to me. I'm borderline ready to be a part of a slightly more moderate but still /pol/ style deathsquad. There's plenty of people who need a good purging. Pol would say blacks and gays, but I say niggers and faggots. Most of my friends are non-white and I'm a half fag, but I cannot stand niggers, spics, fags and all the other profligates and degenerates of all other races/ethnicities/religions ect. That means degenerate or treasonous whites and right wingers too.

I'd say just lay off the /pol/ and take it easy with the man-fucking for a bit. Get centered and try to find a reasonable perspective. You don't want to get too far down the rabbit hole and end up actually a part of a deathsquad or some LGBT multiple murder suicide case. Staying sane is something you own yourself and your community.
>>
>>6237586
>>6235336
>>6238331
>>6235018
pretty much this
>>
>>6241123
Nah I hate every open homosexual. I respect other closeted/repressed homosexuals though. To me there is no major difference between a flamer and an an out guy who isn't a flamer. Both are fundamentally the same, ones just more obnoxious than the other.
>>
>>6235312
Gay or bi, you are cancer incarnate.
>>
>>6241562
>ones just more obnoxious than the other
And you are just as obnoxious as the worst flamers out there.
>>
>>6241600
Of course you may think that, it doesn't really bother me what you think of me. That wasn't the point of this thread.
>>
>>6241613
The point of this thread is your piece of shit attention whore with an extra layer of mental illness flaunt your incredibly stupid over-sentimental and illogical "problem", consequently helping bring down the level of quality of a board that's already one of the worst in 4chan.

What's your point?
>>
>>6241647
Oh boy are you upset. Quite amusing, please continue your ranting.
>>
>>6235018
>i am a homosexual but i hate homosexuals
you hate yourself, OP
there's no other way to interpret what you just said
>>
>>6241562
what do you find obnoxious about open homosexuals
>>
File: internet trouble.jpg (69 KB, 500x497) Image search: [Google]
internet trouble.jpg
69 KB, 500x497
>>6241655
You know even if I were upset, which would only happen if I didn't knew you only created this thread specifically to try making people upset, why do you think that's worse than your level of self-hatred? You only lash out at other people because you're feeling that about yourself.
>>
>>6241562
but you are an "open" homosexual in some sense, since you just admitted it to all of us. how obnoxious of you..?
>>
File: 1431833073008.png (41 KB, 285x274) Image search: [Google]
1431833073008.png
41 KB, 285x274
>>6241670
Don't indulge the pathetic closeted case, that's what he wants, even if he were trying to be convinced of something, we're not being paid to be his therapist.
>>
>>6241670
They are narcissistic hedonists and generally obsessive shitty people. Just look at the autist ranting here for proof.
>>
>>6241725
>Just look at the autist ranting here for proof
You mean OP?
>>
>>6241725
which one?
>>
>>6241725
ohh, so you don't actually hate open homosexuals, you hate narcissistic hedonists. why did you mislead us in the op?
>>
>>6241759
Those are the same thing. The only justification for being an open homosexual is being narcissistic hedonist.
>>
>>6241864
This is what we call ignorance. If you turn to page 12 you can see that research indicates that there is a correllation between knowledge on a subject and willingness to form and share an opinion on said subject. As you can see from the graph, people on the low end of the knowledge spectrum are drastically more likely to opine on the subject. This phenomenon is known as mount stupid, which answers question 8 on your worksheet.
Now children if you turn to page 25 you'll see....
>>
>>6235194
>Self-loathing
There's that word again.
He doesn't hate himself, he hates certain fags and would hate to be one.

>>6235018
I hated homosexuals when I was 17 too, OP.
>>
>>6235018
You're just a self-hating faggot, it's not anything new or unusual. You're not a special snowflake your'e just a coward who has internalized discrimination and bigotry and tries to see themselves as separate from gays to alleviate the cognitive dissonence.
>>
>>6235018
a whiny faggot that takes shit too seriously.
>>
>>6235018
A normal human being with dignity.

...apart from that one time you put your dick in another man's hairy shitted-up rectum.
>>
>>6235018
Mentally ill because you're not attracted to the correct gender which our brains are meant to be attracted to.

You're an aberration, a mutation, a freak and most of all, a failure.
>>
>>6242801
I never said I was a special snowflake. We (those with the homosexual disease that acknowledge it and try our best not to act on it) exist in quite a large number.
Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.