[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>crushing hard on straight friend, but still in the closet
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4
File: 1367631696781.jpg (30 KB, 720x600) Image search: [Google]
1367631696781.jpg
30 KB, 720x600
>crushing hard on straight friend, but still in the closet
There's no escape, is there?
>>
>>6229153
Accepting that he's straight and aiming for a gay guy works for me, even while in the closet.
>>
No there is not
I've been crushing on the same guy for 4 years now.
I have no eyes for anyone else and I've been hit on by other guys since then
I masturbate daily to him, just hearing his voice turns me on
I have to go trough him having girlfriends and talking about girls, but at this point I'd say I'm numbed to it
>>
>>6229153
>crushing hard on gay friend, but I'm a tranny
There was an escape, but honestly fuck it
>>
Yea, it's called stop being a retarded literal teenager and growing the fuck up
>>
>>6229153
There are two alternatives:
1. Out yourself and get shot down
2. Stay in the closet and eventually get shot down and outed because you won't resist it.
>>
Wew lad do I know this feel.

>tfw been crushing on best friend for 8 years
>tfw it's gotten unbearable this past year
>tfw recently helped him get his first gf
>tfw now we spend less time hanging out cause of it

just fuck my shit up senpai
>>
File: 1451483321823.jpg (41 KB, 540x540) Image search: [Google]
1451483321823.jpg
41 KB, 540x540
>>6229153
give to the dude MDMA and start rubbing is cock/pussy

he/she'll change is mind
>>
>>6231787
I want to know more...
>>
>>6231787
look at that fucking dog.
>>
File: the ride never ends.gif (205 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
the ride never ends.gif
205 KB, 500x500
>>6229153
>is there?
Nope.
The ride never ends
>>
anybody ever just sort of tell their friend what was up? and what was the outcome?
>>
>>6233416

i feel insanely guilty about this, by the way, and wish it would stop
>>
>>6233416
>anybody ever just sort of tell their friend what was up?
Yep
>and what was the outcome?
Our friendship ended.

To be fair our friendship was already about to hit rock bottom at that point.
>>
>>6233416
Same deal hear, friendship did a few ballerina-tier twirls and flips before faceplanting hard. Consider not doing this if you care about the friendship.
>>
>>6233416
I'm straight-ish, just passing through, but I seem to have inadvertently seduced a couple gay guys I met playing video games and it was very difficult to maintain normal relations after they confessed. I mean we're still very cordial and talk/hang out occasionally, but there's a layer of awkwardness that wasn't there before. Sort of puts all the time I spent in the friend zone back in high school in perspective for me.

I am not sure what to tell you other than to try and move on. It's a shitty situation and I'm sorry.
>>
>>6229153
you should probably buy new shoes
>>
this is true, there is no escape.
>>
I'm so glad I crushed my own heart into dust and can't feel anything.
>>
>>6229153
Why do you have straight friends?
>>
>>6234024
Why not?
>>
File: a_in_a_nutshell (1).png (215 KB, 373x490) Image search: [Google]
a_in_a_nutshell (1).png
215 KB, 373x490
>>6229153
>knows that there's no escape
>still crushing on him instead of moving on
>>
>>6233416
I did and as I sat there confessing I realized how stupid it all sounded. The final death blow to those feelings came when I saw how he reacted afterwards and took a look at how he actually behaved in his relationships. My standards went up.
We are still best friends to this day.
>>
>>6236106
woah. elaborate?
>>
>>6235667
Well, it could be nice to have a couple of LGBT whatever friends for many different reason. One is that straight people tend to get married and get kids, and you might end up being falling out a bit socially unless you follow that way of arranging your life. The family basically turns into the main focus. Besides, some (some is an understatement) straight people are rather opinionated when it comes to non-straight people raising children. You know, some don't even want gays near their children because they're worried of molestation. And how fun is it to be "that gay friend" in the long run? It's a never ending joke, and it gets tiresome. Unless that's what you want, of course. There's no guarantee to anything obviously, and it's stupid to generalize for all straight people, but as an advice I'd say that by having a couple of gay friends it's easier when you know someone you don't have to explain all kinds of shit to. I can't speak on behalf of everyone, but my experience with being open about my orientation to straight people usually ends up with me getting interpreted exclusively because of that. You get all sorts of meme questions about your childhood/past and sexual life. It would be nice if you could be able to just be yourself (no, really) and people not trying to find some deeper reason behind it that must stem from your sexual orientation. You enjoy X, Y, Z? It must be because you're gay! Sorry for sounding pessimistic, but I don't know any nicer way to put it.
>>
>>6239880
>makes it seem like having straight friends are dumb
>justifies it by saying "you need some gay friends"
Meme questions last like a day at most, and just don't be friends with assholes if you don't want to be judged
>>
>>6239988
The point I tried to get across was that only having straight friends can become difficult as a result of how straight people choose to live using the family as the main example, but also adding that it doesn't have to be that way because people are different. I was also talking from my own experience so you shouldn't be so quick to jump to any conclusion if it's not something you can relate to.
>>
>>6236106
>>6238922
I second this motion
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.