[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Boi here (for now). How manly are my arms/hands? Could they ever
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (1019 KB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1019 KB, 3264x2448
Boi here (for now).
How manly are my arms/hands?
Could they ever pass as a grills?
>>
Yes

But only if you get them on hormones asap and support them through transition
>>
>>6217017
>that laughably small amount of arm hair
They look pretty girly already 2bh. Paint those fingernails and you're good to go.
>>
they look like the hands of HowToBasic
>>
File: arm.jpg (20 KB, 179x482) Image search: [Google]
arm.jpg
20 KB, 179x482
Here is my arm, r8.

Additional info: I'm not a tranny, not on hormones, I'm 27, and none of what you're looking at has ever been shaved.
>>
>>6218785
how
>>
>>6218799
If you saw my "balls" you'd instantly know how.
I am basically a eunuch.
>>
>>6218837
were you damaged or is this some growth thing. Also people look less hairy on cam in my experience, I've had messages asking how I'm so smooth when in reality it's just a kinda shitty camera and fair hair and skin.
>>
Who cares about arms? Let's see your butt!
>>
File: armhair.jpg (1 MB, 1494x2656) Image search: [Google]
armhair.jpg
1 MB, 1494x2656
>>6218852
Yeah it's pretty funny, it does look hairless in the photo but it isn't. It is lightly haired/light colored hairs though.

Pic related is a better picture showing the arm hair.

Basically an infection spread to my testicles, and it got pretty bad. They got extremely swollen and painful, shit sucked really bad. After the infection was cured the balls started to atrophy, they had gotten too fucked up from the orchitis. I didn't really start noticing it until months later. There is nothing that can be done for them, I decided to just live like this for now and not take testosterone replacement, I'm a huge bottom fag anyway so I did luck out in that I wasn't a straight male. I'm combating the negative health effects with proper diet, but I will eventually start taking some sex hormone of some sort. I kinda like being a eunuch though.
>>
>>6218991

Damn, you're very lucky. For me T has been a horrible curse.

You do need to have some sort of sex hormone coursing through your blood tho. If you don't, I understand things start getting really really bad.
>>
>>6221017
>>6221017
>Damn, you're very lucky. For me T has been a horrible curse.
Well there are parts I don't like. I really miss shooting semen out of my dick, and it's also a bit lame not being able to have kids.

I'm pretty okay with the physical changes though. It is nice being so hairless and smooth and having such little muscle mass, having a youthful appearance. I've grown pretty accustomed to it. It's also nice having such a low sex drive and I feel more calm than before, less explosive when I'm angry.

It has been like two and a half years or so though, and I still don't know what to do sex hormone wise. I've debated low dose estrogen and hoping I stay relatively like I am now.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.