[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
i really want to swim for exercise but i'm a tranny what do i do
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: Pool-Underwater.jpg (357 KB, 3000x1879) Image search: [Google]
Pool-Underwater.jpg
357 KB, 3000x1879
help
>>
go to a facility with a self-contained changing room/bathroom/shower typically they are called family changing rooms or for certain handicapped folks that want privacy. Some modern YMCAs will have them. It's not common so you will have to do research. But it's possible. Find one, go swimming.
>>
>>6203877
i'm not worried about changing into a swimsuit -- my issue is hiding my penis. is there a way to tuck that won't cause issues when doing something athletic? is there even a way to tuck that would hide everything enough to wear a swimsuit?
>>
>>6203830
Drown yourself
>>
>>6203889
idk, could a gaff work?
>>
>>6203889
Wear a one piece, black suit.

When you're in the water and actively doing your exercise nobody will give a shit.

Especially if you're there to do early morning laps. Anybody else there is simply trying to exercise and get on with their day.

Goggles are there to make sure you don't bump into walls, not stare at you personally. It is the height of vanity to assume otherwise.

gaff idea is good too
http://transcare.myshopify.com/products/gaff

but cold water, shrinkage,
obviously being there to exercise
and not dawdling to show off, will do the rest
>>
Just wear a tube sock gaff underneath your swimsuit
>>
>>6203913
thx, i feel like this could actually work
>>
>>6203830

What if you haven't started girl mode yet but you're worried about your titties?
>>
>>6206288
Sports bra + black tshirt
>>
>>6203830
you go and fucking swim what does being a tranny have to do with it?
>>
>>6210801
Flashing weird bodybits and choosing changing rooms, Dumas
>>
>>6211048
if you have a dick you go in the mens regardless of what you identify as, you get dressed then go swimming
>>
>>6211087
Not OP but how dumb are you
It's considered inappropriate for women to go topless
Even if OP has a penis, if OP passes at all then going topless would be frowned upon
And if you go in a female bathing suit then it would be embarrassing if male bits show
ばか
>>
>>6211101
>Not OP but how dumb are you
>It's considered inappropriate for women to go topless
>Even if OP has a penis, if OP passes at all then going topless would be frowned upon
>And if you go in a female bathing suit then it would be embarrassing if male bits show
>ばか
I'll take what is a swimshirt for $400?

A simple swimshirt or even a t-shirt covers any unwated upper body issues and is normally unisex, as for the bottoms can't go wrong with a speedo for either gender.

I still fail to see the issue there are many was around all these made up problems you keep bringing up.
>>
>>6211110
I've never heard of a swimshirt before, but that does sound convenient. Anyway, it seems like OP found a solution to the issue anyway so I guess I can just run away so I don't have to answer you. Arrivederci faget!
>>
>>6203830
if u have a dick go to the males dressing room
itis that simplr
>>
>>6211113
>I've never heard of a swimshirt before, but that does sound convenient.
isn't it strange how you can find a solution to a problem when you look for a solution instead of looking for more problems.
>>
>>6211113
What a faggot
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.