[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Drag Race
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3
File: therealness.gif (219 KB, 790x545) Image search: [Google]
therealness.gif
219 KB, 790x545
How did you like this season /lgbt/?

Which team are you on, Kim, Bob or Naomi?
http://www.strawpoll.me/10223438

And is your body ready for All Stars 2?
>SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS
leaked all stars cast:
- coco montrese (first to go)
- adore delano (storms out on the second episode)
the following are in no particular order:
- phi phi ohara
- tatianna (eliminated and then brought back)
- alyssa edwards
- ginger minj
4th place: roxxxy andrews
Detox, Katya and Alaska: top 3
>>
Kim Chi was a hot mess in that music video...
Naomi was everything in it.

Team Bob, always.
>>
Team Naomi. I'd be happy with any of them winning but Bob's going to win regardless
>>
Decent season. Team Bob.
>>
I liked season 7 better, but this one's been pretty good. Team NYC, which means I'm Team Bob now.
>>
Can someone explain the appeal? This show just annoys the hell out of me.
>>
>>6204924
Anyone who watches this show is either a flaming stereotype or a fucking numale/tumblrite

The anecdotal plus side is that it gave my female friends experience with drag makeup to put on me
>>
Acid Betty best girl
>>
>>6204924
>>6204992
why did you even post in a rpdr thread if you don't like the show henny?
>>
File: GxOiy69 (1).png (9 KB, 400x500) Image search: [Google]
GxOiy69 (1).png
9 KB, 400x500
>>6200701
Why do we keep posting honrace super? Doesn't this just give people a reason not to like us
>>
Team Kim Chi bitch
>>
Walk into the room Purse First-Yass!
>>
https://youtu.be/8RuU_u1D4JQ
>>
any links to the finale?
>>
I fucking hated Bob winning.And the overall season I found worse than 7.
>>
>>6205973
Spotted the tranny.
>>
>>6210863

vodlocker.com/uwq5ibxz3v1z

>>6207601
Kim Chi didn't open up enough. She didn't allow herself to be glorified and surely didn't allow Rupaul to ruin her relationship with her mother, so of course she couldn't win.
>>
>>6211170
Her mom already knows she's gay. It's the drag part that she doesn't know, even though she has seen pictures of her in drag.

I'm glad they didn't force some sappy video message from her about acceptance though
>>
I felt so bad for Naomi the whole time she had this look as if she had it in the bag. She even brought her whole family out...lol.
>>
>>6211333
It was pre recorded and they did it 3 times with all of them getting crowned.

Their real reactions to finding out who won still isn't online. Probably.
>>
>>6211170
>vodlocker.com/uwq5ibxz3v1z
thanks mama
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UzcrSkSGAyg

YAAAAS! much better than the edited version on wowpresents
>>
Bob winning was sudden as fuck and it just stinked of staged, which it was but WOW could've at least tried to not make it obvious
>>
File: 1232312343243656.jpg (31 KB, 412x410) Image search: [Google]
1232312343243656.jpg
31 KB, 412x410
Violet BTFOing everyone in the top 3 and Rupaul was everything.

Seriously I kinda felt bad about Bob, Kim and Naomi since it was their moment

Bob winning was pretty predictable imo

I guess that's it for S8 which overall felt very short, I hope All Stars 2 delivers.
>>
http://www.logotv.com/video-clips/ea5xwi/rupauls-drag-race-top-three-queens-watch-the-finale-live

Top 3's real reaction to finding out who wins. They never actually find out in the reunions.
>>
>>6212928

Violet was stunning.

Anyway, I'm glad Bob won. It was obvious, but I ain't got no problem with that. He was the only one in the top 3 who'd really earned it.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z0J1SdJjkOc&feature=youtu.be
>>
>>6200701
>eliminated and then brought back
brought back for broke back
>>
>>6211084
spotted the butthurt guy who lost the game
>>
bump
we need more drag race threads, i don't want to have to go to reddit to discuss the show
>>
>>6226721
That's where discussion for it belongs
>>
deserving top 3:
bob
thorgy
acid
>>
I have no idea why anyone likes naomi. I was on reddit, reading a thread about how naomi slayed the video. She was boring and rested on pretty way too much. I am bored.

I liked the season, I just wish naomi and derrick would have left in earlier episodes.
>>
>>6235065

The only thing that really did it for me in the video was Bob's neon mug.

I liked Naomi, but >>6234618 this guy knows what's up. No other queens turned it out like those three. Acid and Thorgy just didn't get any free passes, like most the others did.
>>
when's all stars 2
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.