[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hello. Where do you get your estrogens and antiandrogens if your
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: 1463274463045.png (199 KB, 700x600) Image search: [Google]
1463274463045.png
199 KB, 700x600
Hello. Where do you get your estrogens and antiandrogens if your shrink basically denied you and inhousepharmacy does not ship to your country?

Preferably not involving black markets and the mafia.
>>
>>6198681
I want to know why your using /b/ draw thread images?
>>
>>6198695
It's... complicated...
>>
>>6198695
I dunno basically. What sort of question is that even
>>
>>6198681
Why did your endo deny you? Are you from Commierope?
>>
>>6198681
Which country are you in? We have to know this or we can't figure out which sources will work.
>>
File: latvia.jpg (169 KB, 659x450) Image search: [Google]
latvia.jpg
169 KB, 659x450
>>6198742
Wasn't an endo, was a psychologist.
I couldn't explain it that I basically only need her to tell me where to go and that I didn't really care about the details and that I'm kind of immune to psychological examination so she wouldn't have gotten anything out of it.

Hahaha yeah. No I mean there are some "enlightened" individuals if not most or even all but most everybody thinks that the moment they're going to stop being braindead the thought police will get them or something.

>>6198744
see pic
It's a potato crop.
>>
File: f5c.jpg (264 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
f5c.jpg
264 KB, 1280x720
But what ever the details are not important.
>>
>>6198762
pretty sure QHI ships to Latvia, try them
>>
>>6198784
Do they still operate?
I mean I haven't gotten a reply, maybe it's work days only.
Damn
>>
>>6198790
pretty sure its only work days, dont worry too much, i ordered from there 2 days ago so i am pretty sure they still operate
>>
File: download.png (999 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
download.png
999 KB, 1366x768
>>6198847
Cool.
I'm going back to supergenius prison.
Anyone I know reading this - *HURG* don't get ahead of yourselfHURRG.
>>
>>6198681
alldaychemist.com
>>
>>6198790
yea they definitely operate, though it usually takes a few days for them to process your order
>>
>>6198705
>>6198695
I haven't seen epic hair guy in 10 years. Is he still at it?
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.