[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is it LGBT, and nto LGB? What does being a tranny have to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: 100 years star and marco.png (105 KB, 682x614) Image search: [Google]
100 years star and marco.png
105 KB, 682x614
Why is it LGBT, and nto LGB? What does being a tranny have to do with being a faggot?
>>
>>6196654

What do lesbians have to do with gay men?

Gays are interested in masculinity, often in representing a submissive element of a sexual relationship, in fitting in with the world order and in sex. MTF love all these things. I'd say that gays and trannies are fairly similar and have shared interests.

Lesbians on the other hand are total opposites. Interested only in transgression, but more importantly concerned only with women. Lesbians have made a large part of the feminist movement to repress men and dismantle whatever 'patriarchy' there is. We have nothing in common with them.

Why not G&T? I fucking love G&Ts.
>>
>>6196654

Gays and MtF trans also have a symbiotic relationship since anyone that dates a tranny is gay by default.

Although, I disagree all lesbians = sjw. I know really nice lesbians. :)
>>
What's there for LGBs to do anymore?
>>
>>6196853
In fight to try and validate themselves with breeders.
>>
>>6196725
>parasitic relationship
ftfy
>>
>>6196654

The trans need to leech off our (the GAY(not lesbian and gay but GAY) )movements success because they aren't capable of doing it themselves
>>
>“LGBT”
It's a meaningless, shallow, arbitrary group which never made any sense. The sole common denominator is having the desire to be part of the group. The rest of the population ranges from indifference to open hostility. Out of all the homosexuals I know, maybe 10% to 15% belongs to this scene.
>>
I came to /lgbt/ because I expected a real answer.
>>6197067
Closest thing I've gotten.
>>
>>6196654
Because trans is such a tiny proportion of the population that they need to ride on sexuality groups and movements to legitimize their gender dysphoria acceptance.
>>
Literally no reason, trannies are just loud retards who stuck their shit onto our shit and now they won't go away. It could have easily been Fair Safety Regulations for Arctic Whale and Crab Fishermen, and Also Transsexuals.

We just got unlucky and they attached to us.
>>
I think it's useful politically. I mean I think it's fair to say people hate gay men and trans women for similar reasons. Both are seen as sissies and perverts who fail to live up to their roles as "real men". Meanwhile ftms and lesbians are... strangely ignored...

So LGBT is useful in that respect, when you're fighting against discrimination, prejudice, and straight up misinformation.
>>
>>6197196
This is a pretty good explanation as it applies to other people, I suppose. But it certainly doesn't apply to me.
>I think it's fair to say people hate gay men and trans women for similar reasons.
I don't hate gay men. I'm a-okay with them. I hate trans* women because they're liars. Trans people are either delusional, meaning they lie to themselves, or attention whores, meaning they lie to others.
>>
>>6196853
>Illegal in 78 countries
>punishable by death in 7 countries

uh
>>
>>6197209
>or attention whores, meaning they lie to others.
kek, bitter chaser detected
>>
>>6197227
>chaser
What the fuck is that?
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.