[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Dreaming
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 7
Do u guys have a certain sex or gender in ur dreams?
>>
File: EternalSuffering.jpg (92 KB, 413x413) Image search: [Google]
EternalSuffering.jpg
92 KB, 413x413
>>6196334
Closeted MtF here (not transitioning yet)

I usually don't see my body in my dreams, they are first person or totally unrelated things where I am just in "spectating-mode".

But recently I have seen myself in a mirror two times, and I was pretty, as a girl, and at the same time I could feel it was me.
>>
From the ages of like 7-11, I only dreamed from the perspective of a female body. It was really weird.

I'm MtF transgender.
>>
Almost always dream that I'm male. Especially when I realize I'm dreaming I immediately grab the nearest person (usually a woman) and stick my dream dick inside them.

FtM.
>>
>>6196424
:\

I wish so strongly I could give you my dick and you could give me your menstrual cycle.
>>
>>6196424
what the fuck.

>thats very very very hot.
>>
>>6196437 >>6196424
Do you also worry about whether brain transplants will become a thing in our lifetimes?

Would be really shitty to have transitioned/started transitioning by then. But then it's probably not worth waiting.
>>
I'm a male for the most part of my dreams. I don't think I was any other gender. I often forget about most dreams so I don't remember if in any dream I was a different gender.
>>
>>6196468
You are trans male or male?

Also

>i'm a male for most part of my dreams

And the restant times?
>>
>>6196445
I don't know if that would even be possible. But I don't know if I would be comfortable with transplanting my brain into another body. It would just feel "wrong". How I imagine myself if I were born male isn't some hot supermodel or macho manly man, but just myself, but with more masculine features, maybe a bit taller, and a penis.

I imagine that if I had my brain successfully transplanted into another body and had to look every day into that face I'd have some kind of existential crisis.
>>
>ftm
I'm rarely in my dreams, but when I am "I'm" often a charictor from a show or something, so gender depends on the charictor.

When I was a kid I was male, most of the time

Now I guess I'm trans in dreams, which really sucks balls. When I get called he in my dreams I get really exited, but when I get called she I feel awkward. I have had a dick a few times, but I have also....not had one...which feels wrong

I wanna have a lucid dream and stick my dick in everything, then write my name in the snow.
>>
>>6196334
it varies, sometimes i see myself as a girl, but sometimes as a guy. Ive had sex as both sexes in dreams, which is funny tbqh.
>>
I'm usually so removed from myself that I can't tell what my own form is supposed to be. Either it's first person or I can't get self-aware enough.

Though once I dreamt a person refered to me as male while I was with my mom, I was terrified of her reaction but she didn't say anything. That was really gratifying.
>>
I have dreams where people bully and assault me for being trans, guess my dreams are preparing me for real life
>>
I'm always me in my dreams, cis male. I've never had sex dreams tho.
>>
Cis male here.

Once i dreamt about me crossdressing and becoming a qt girl. I felt really bad when I realised it was just a dream
>>
>>6198118
Same, mtf here.
>>
I'm a cis lesbian, and in most of my dreams I have a penis.

It's odd to me because when I was a kid I wanted to be a boy but I eventually grew out of it so Im not sure why it pops up in dreams. Oh well.
>>
File: image.jpg (130 KB, 1024x523) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
130 KB, 1024x523
>>6196334
I had a dream where I had the choice of becoming a girl or a powerful inhuman monster that can't feel emotion or pain

I chose the monster
>>
>>6196334
Before hrt I was always a man in women's clothing, after I'm just always a woman. (But in real life I'll always be a man in women's clothing)
>>
File: 1459707887205.gif (1 MB, 800x533) Image search: [Google]
1459707887205.gif
1 MB, 800x533
>>6199957

>I eventually grew out of it

kek kek whatever u say (ps plz transition trans guys are hot)

anyway i mostly see myself as a girl in dreams but if its a dream where im a child its usually as a boy i think
>>
i'm closeted atm, so usually i have the same body in my dreams as i have in real life, and look more or less the same. unless something about gender or being trans specifically comes up, in which case it can change sometimes, but usually i just look like myself and feel bad about it.
>>
File: 21305488.jpg (892 KB, 1530x1150) Image search: [Google]
21305488.jpg
892 KB, 1530x1150
Some of my earliest awareness of my issues came as a child and I'd have dreams where I was crossdressing or girls were forcing me to do so. I felt very guilty that I secretly enjoyed it.

Nowadays whenever my physical presence comes up in dreams, I usually am naked and ashamed and trying to hide my weird mid-transition androgyny.

Every once in a while though, I get a nice dream where I am female in body, face, and voice. Those dreams are rare, brief, and usually filled with the elated feeling that I could be relieved of such a burden and live my life freely.
>>
>>6199980

>n..nothin personnel kid
>>
>>6199980
#edgy
>>
File: 1462315306936.jpg (34 KB, 500x551) Image search: [Google]
1462315306936.jpg
34 KB, 500x551
>>6202461

Wow, I had this exact same experience. I had a recurring dream where I was put on a conveyor belt kind of thing to be "fixed" and made as a girl.

I felt from a young age that these feelings were not good and I wasn't safe telling other people. I buried it but I still had things like this. There was an episode of Dexters Lab that had a scene like that and when I was young it lingered with me till now.

I was a late bloomer in puberty and always small. I didn't really feel any gender dysphoria when I was going through male puberty. My voice was high for a males, I was small for a male, etc. Suppressed all my interest in men. Hah, my early 20s came around and fuuuuck, these feelings just opened up worse than ever. Wish I would have just said something sooner.

I'll be good though. :) I've got hope.
>>
File: Simoun Reference (5).png (537 KB, 704x396) Image search: [Google]
Simoun Reference (5).png
537 KB, 704x396
>>6202461

Oh, and I just remembered another big dream I had when I was young:

I was in some watery ruins, near an ocean, with a pathway of stones running through the center. There were boys playing raucously on one side and girls in a clique on the other. I was in the middle of the stones and I subconsciously knew that I was supposed to make a choice of what I would be. I somehow knew that the others were expecting me to go into the boys as they taunted me to hurry up. I "accidentally" fell into the girls' side then woke up.

Years later I was somewhat unnerved by the likeness and parallels in the anime "Simoun." The ruins where the characters choose their adult sex was alarmingly similar in appearance and theme.
>>
>>6196334
Cis grill. Usually dream I'm a girl and me and all that. Sometimes it's happened that I'm a guy all of a sudden but it only ever happens if I'm with a girl. Like just dreaming, some girl is talking to me and just a dude for some reason. Hardly every time I talk to a girl in a dream. P rare. No penis sighting in any dream that I remember.
>>
It changes. %50 male %50 female I guess.
I enjoy having a dick in my dreams. But I'm not a transgender.

I'm a female pansexual.
>>
>>6196350
MTF here. Haven't started HRT or presenting female either. Confirmed only a dark void. I fly often. Mirrors reflect a light.
>>
>>6196334
Cis lesbian. I never see or notice my genitals in my dreams. There are usually other stuff happening. I take it as a sign that I'm not a self-obsessed faggot.
>>
>>6203029
I'm cis lesbian and have noticed my genitals.

Mostly in sex dreams. Not especially detailed kinda noticing but yeah noticed.

Sometimes it's that naked in public sort and it's like "oh no I didn't shave and now everyone is gonna judge my harry pussy".
>>
>>6196334
Completely cis guy but I've been a woman a few times.

A few trans friends (well, maybe friend is a strong term) have tried to convince me I'm actually agender, because I don't give a shit about what gender I am. I mean, fuck, one of my biggest fantasies is getting turned into a woman and impregnated, so that's a bit weird for a dude.

I don't think that's enough to qualify me as agender, though. Still, I do occasionally gender flip in dreams. Doesn't do much for me.
>>
>>6203263
>people trying to convince you that you must be a retarded snowflake term because they feel like they know better than you

wew lad
>>
>>6203263
>I mean, fuck, one of my biggest fantasies is getting turned into a woman and impregnated, so that's a bit weird for a dude.

That's called autogynephilia. There's a general here on it. Look for it.
>>
>>6196334

I don't think I have ever had a dream before accepting that I was MtF where I was female. I would usually be some guy doing whatever my assigned role in the dream was. The setting was usually sci-fi, fantasy, or impossible in real life in some way. I spent most of my time in them in third person too. Now I have had some dreams as a girl, but most of the time, my dreams are more related to how my life really is (meaning I look like I do in real life), with some influence from media I consume (like GoT).
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.