[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can anyone school me on why there is a shoplifting "fandom"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (101 KB, 720x1280) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
101 KB, 720x1280
Can anyone school me on why there is a shoplifting "fandom" amongst trans girls that paints stealing from stores as a necessity for them to survive?
>>
>>6180889
>amongst trans girls
Uh, what?
So pic not related or what? Queer isn't trans.
>>
>>6180905
I don't know exactly, but what i've seen has come from trans girls
Also
>queer isn't trans
You should always trust tumblr to mix up terms
>>
>>6180922
You're probably confusing them for trans girls, but are actually cis girls wanting to be special, unique, and oppressed.
>>
>>6180930
Ok. But what is the reasoning behind it?
>>
>>6180939
Uh? Why are you asking us.
It's cis people doing it, so ask yourself.
>>
>>6180889
Nah, not trans girls in general. Just girls in general. Or whoever the fuck else wants to throw their hauls onto Tumblr.

It became a fad (now, changed to a mental disorder or trend, whichever suits them) and most don't do it to support themselves. There's a reason they post their hauls- it makes them feel like they got away with something.

Oh, and they try and justify themselves by saying they should be protected. No fucking idea.
>>
>>6180944
??
I'm not a shoplifter, why would i know anything?
And it is some group within lgbt+ so let's hear someone else's opinion
>>
>>6180957
But you are?
You're cis, and these cis people shoplift, therefore you're a shoplifter, and know why they're doing it.

Why do you have a fandom about shoplifting?
>>
>>6180889
swallowing it le hook line and sinker

its bored suburban teenage girls who want to be special so they call themselves "queer" and have pink hair

they like to steal shit because they have shitty parents who never taught them right and wrong and because children are generally assholes
>>
>>6180970
> imblying
I didn't imply al lgbt+ people are shoplifters, i'm only curious about the small group that is
>>
people are tired of working more and effectively making less.
>>
>>6180988
no one's implying all cis people are shoplifters either? but we're just curious, why do these people shoplift?
>>
>>6180988
Cishets are lgbt+, but they're not lgbt. lgbt+ has nothing to do with lgbt, it's just something people who want to feel oppressed label themselves, but they're not gay, lesbian, bisexual, or trans.

They're still cishet, or at least cis.

You have a lot more in common with those people than we do, so you should be asking yourself instead of us.
>>
>>6180995
Because they're poor and need food, not because they "literally can't get the goods they need (makeup and valuables) any other way because of the oppressive patriarchy"
>>
>>6181009
>all cis shoplifters are just tryin ta feed muh family a loaf of bred ;-;
that's weird cause that's not what the cis people from tumblr in the op are doing
>>
>>6181025
> cis people
Those are queers on tumblr
>>
>>6181030
they're women with vaginas who use the word "queer" because it doesn't mean anything but makes you sound special

these are literally teenage girls stealing shit from stores because teenage girls don't have money or morals

your question is answered, we're taken the bait, go away, or keep baiting i guess
>>
>>6181030
queers are cis.
>>
>>6181053
> this board is only for trannies
> what is the lgb in lgbt
Cis people can be lgbt nigga
>>
>>6181075
thread is specifically addressed to trannies, pls go home and kys
>>
>>6180889
>>6180955
This, it's not a trans thing, it's edgy teenage girls in general. I've seen quite a bit of it around on tumblr, fucking ridiculous. They don't seem to realise/care that it's the retail workers who get punished, not fat-cat CEOs.
>>
>>6180955
>>6180987
>>6180996
>>6181040
>>6181092
B-but muh bait about le degenerenerates!
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.