[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>too fem looking for gay guys >too masc looking for straight
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 4
File: 1455517408711.png (239 KB, 708x537) Image search: [Google]
1455517408711.png
239 KB, 708x537
>too fem looking for gay guys
>too masc looking for straight guys

how's a trans girl supposed to get a date?
>>
chasers
>>
>>6166186
ring ME
>>
>Match qt on tindr
>Chat for a bit, make plans to meet up
>"I want to let you know I'm mtf before we meet up"
>"That's fine"
>"OMG Chaser scum!"

The fuck is wrong with some of you? At least she let me know she's crazy beforehand.
>>
File: fedora.jpg (78 KB, 640x533) Image search: [Google]
fedora.jpg
78 KB, 640x533
>>6166186
why hello there, m'lady
>>
>>6166280
kek
>>
>>6166280
too eager for the dick
Gotta be more surprised
>>
>>6166186
Bi guys are our only hope
>>
Other trans girls
>>
>>6166186
should probably start off by not being a crazy bitch like literally every mtf I've ever met is

>meet girl online
>get along
>play vidya together
>ask if she wants to hang out irl sometime because we live nearby
>she says yes
>start dating, can tell she's mtf but she passes decently well
>finally about to go to town on that ass
>I'm trans
>I know, it's ok
>get called a chaser scumbag

Riiight. All you want is to be treated like a girl, but then your whoremoans make you a crazy cunt the moment someone actually does treat you like a girl.
>>
>>6166186
I'll date you. I want a qt trans gf.
>>
become a femboy
>>
>>6166737
ewww. why are you chasers so fucking disgusting?
>>
>>6166721
That's because you are a chaser. It's okay, but you should just admit it next time and move on.
>>
>>6166186
go on b post your pics ask for a date

guarantee 101% success
>>
File: tmp_9140-0509160000c-637543473.jpg (632 KB, 2048x1350) Image search: [Google]
tmp_9140-0509160000c-637543473.jpg
632 KB, 2048x1350
>>6166792
*shrug*
>>
>>6166896
so are you supposed to be a chaser or a tranny?
>>
>>6166909
I'm new to all of it. idk what that makes me. tranny eventually maybe.
>>
>>6166912
I was just passing by the thread. I'm not trans,and I'm not someone you'd be interested in. I was just curious b/c you had a very trans look with the snake bites and all. Good luck dude. You're attractive enough; I'm sure you'll find someone pretty soon.

>inb4 someone redirect to /soc/
>>
>>6166922
Hey, right on. Someone doesn't think I'm gross at least. I wish I was on HRT. I want boobies. :c
>>
>>6166280
>>6166721
See what you did wrong is trying and empathize.
Here's what you're supposed to do
>reveal trans
>sit there and breathe heavily in anger
>scream at how she's a fucking sick freak and leave
>let her take three days to wail and scream and go bonkers
>if she kills herself in the meantime, she was TOO emotional and not worth your time
>eventually respond with further anger about being lied to
>let her work up ways to make it up to you, since trans girls love the fruit thats hard to get
>eventually meet up for coffee
>let her confess her past
>slowly empathize and realize she's only human
>try to make the relationship work
>go on a few dates
>eventually realize you don't care
>go to bed together
>back to the beginning
>she says, 'is it okay now?'
>you think, then smile and say 'sure'
>OMG YOU CHASER I KNEW IT
>give up
>shoot her in the head
>fuck the corpse
>throw it out
>cops dont care because it's a tranny and who gives a fuck about hem
Now go and get a normal girl, because trannies are fucking mentally ill unpleasable boys who will never be worth your time.
>>
>>6166280
>>6166721
>>6167275
Wow fucking idiots, tranny here, everyone knows that MtF's love violence, drugs and fire. And unless you know the right combinations of each your tranny will never love you. This eroticism triangle is deeply personal to transgirls and they usually won't tell you, you have to deduce for yourself with perfectly crafted questions that dig deep into her psyche. But I will tell you mine because you're all worth it, I like violence against authority figures, weed and incinerating rare items.
>>
>ALBOOOO WHY CAN'T I FIND A DAAATE
>FUCK THAT GROUP OF PEOPLE THAT SPECIFICALLY WANTS A RELATIONSHIPS WITH ME! IT'S LIKE THEY HAVE PREFERENCES REEEEEEE

There's a reason people call you trannies mentally ill
>>
>>6166956
Why not take hormones then? Makes it like 500 times easier to date trannies because if you're on hormones they can't call you a chaser even if you're super into their dick. So you get a free pass to do all the chaser shit you want, and on top of it much tranny drama becomes impossible to pull or easily swept aside and dealt with. Plus getting tranny dates in the first place is easier if you are one, and you can search for a gf deep inside of tranny spaces
>>
>>6168331
>Lie about being on hormones
>Trannies ALWAYS believe that people are trans
Ez date
>>
>>6168371
Damn dude that could end up working pretty well for short term shit/one night stands
>>
>>6168393
Only downside is having to use female pronouns as to not break the illusion, but otherwise yeah
>>
>>6167275
>that twist at the end

FUCK you got me. A+ anon.
>>
File: Butt-head.png (147 KB, 572x1000) Image search: [Google]
Butt-head.png
147 KB, 572x1000
>>6168181
>I like violence against authority figures, weed and incinerating rare items.
Hey baby.
>>
>>6168400
>Only downside is having to use female pronouns as to not break the illusion, but otherwise yeah
Just think of them as "neurological women".

Which is really not that far from what may be actually going on inside their brains. That male behaviour programing window is not open for very long and once closed no amount of roids will make it male.

In a way we all start out as women. Our chromosones tells our bodies to go trough various differentiations. If it fucks up you can be left with a "female" wired brain. The brain is a part of your body and like the body it also have to go trough physical changes (It's just very tiny bits that are changed slightly by hormones within a certain time window) to become a man.
>>
>>6168400
Actually it's acceptable to use male pronouns. You're 'trans' after all, so it's okay to use whatever pronouns you want. If they are super tumblr tier they might still use female pronouns on you.

I'm a femboy on hormones and I've told trannies that I've dated that I'm trans purely to make my life easier in dealing with their bullshit, plus trannies especially have a hard time grasping the concept of someone who takes hormones but isn't trans. I just tell them I'm not full time/am closet mode and make them use male pronouns and all that. They will use the pronouns you want, even if you look better than they do lmao.
>>
>>6166791
This.
>>
OP here, why the fuck did this turn into a chaser thread?

This is why we don't want to date you fuckers.
>>
>kinda look like a fem guy but still clearly male
>1 year hormones

lel I've basically detransitioned now. I stay in boymode all the time and call myself male now even though I'm a tranny. Well failed tranny I guess. I still take hormones because they help my mental state and keep me looking pretty young but I'll always be obviously male unless I get ffs at some point.

I would be very lucky if someone would 'chase' me, I'd take anything I can get really and let you play with the tinkler cause I don't really have anything else of value.
>>
>>6169638
Good, stay alone.
>>
>>6169690
Play the femboy role, go for gay/bi males. Blame your tits on gynecomastia :DDD
>>
>>6169829
>>6169690

Also, this goes for not only you but for the entire thread: if you are cute, there will definitely be people wanting to date/relationship/fuck you, even if you are this weird androgynous freak thing. Does that make sense? Just get your boymode nice and cute and go out and have at it. Go about your life as normal, maybe hit up gay bars and shit if you feel like it. Someone out there will want to get with you.
>>
>>6166186
chasers and bi guys
>>
>>6169717
OH SNAP
>>
>>6169717
>gets rejected
>immediately starts using abusive "nobody but me will ever love you" tactics

yeah again, this is why we know better than to date you faggots.
>>
>>6166186
I'm right here
>>
>>6166186
Chasers can only chase the obvious trannies so you'll be ok
>>
Bisexuals?

>tfw ftm
>too manly for lesbians
>too feminine for straight girls
>get secks from bisexual girls
>>
>>6172928
>immediately starts using abusive "nobody but me will ever love you" tactics
If this comes from a partner or former one though, that can mean that they think you're a huge pain in the ass to deal with legitimately.
>>
>>6169690

>let you play with the tinkler cause I don't really have anything else of value

I'm not even bothered by the idea of someone touching my girltinkler. But this fact is still so painful. To be devoid of anything else that would make me desirable whatsoever... I feel I'm so worthless I may as well stay celibate and not waste anyone's time and avoid getting my feelings hurt.
>>
>>6179285
This is pretty raw. To think I'm only valued for one thing and I'll be used for it, would anyone actually want to be in a relationship and love me? Seems inconceivable really. I'll keep my dick just so at least I'll be able to fuck chasers, because without it I'd be a hideous woman with a dry Frankengina.
>>
>>6166280

It's really only the hons that react this way
Cute mtfs don't do this, kind of like how only ugly women are dementia

Speaking from experience

Maybe work out a little and up your standards
>>
>>6179734

Fucking autocorrect

Kind of like how only ugly women are femenazis *****
Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.