[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>trannies who give cis people shit for getting plastic surgery
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: 1461957730674.jpg (266 KB, 905x881) Image search: [Google]
1461957730674.jpg
266 KB, 905x881
>trannies who give cis people shit for getting plastic surgery
>people who support trans rights/transitioning who don't support people who get plastic surgery

Why
>>
>>6158747
>homophobic mtf trannies that are attracted to men
why?
>>
>>6158747
>trannies hate other people getting plastic surgery
When was this a meme?
>>
>>6158747
I can't help but think "tacky" when I hear the words plastic surgery.
That's why I only do mones desu
>>
>>6158855
Some can get away with that, some can't.

I don't think I will, but idk yet, I'm too early to tell
>>
File: 1435260386933.jpg (305 KB, 500x886) Image search: [Google]
1435260386933.jpg
305 KB, 500x886
>>6158747
The difference is that transsexuals sometimes legitimately need plastic surgery to look normal and be taken seriously by cis people. No one would shame an unfortunate cis woman for seeking facial surgery to undo unwanted masculinization, why shame trans people for doing the same? Cis people often pressure or outright block trans people from seeking medical intervention until they're full grown adults whose bodies have been irreversibly virilized or feminized, so it's natural that they'd have a lot of emotional distress about their situation. It's also a safety issue because looking like a man in drag can get you assaulted or forcefully tossed out of a bathroom by transphobic cis people. Cis people impose their beauty standards on everyone, including trans people. I'd even go as far to argue that FFS should be covered by private and public health programs, since it's arguably more beneficial than SRS and the fact that cis people make it very difficult or virtually impossible for trans people to transition before they're adults.

However, that isn't to say that I have a problem with cis people getting cosmetic surgery. If they feel that they need it, then it's perfectly fine as long as it's not hyper excessive and dangerous to their health. Even then, it's still their choice and they shouldn't be shamed for having bodily autonomy and shaping their bodies how they see fit. For example, my sister had a couple subtle procedures done on her body and my other sisters talked shit behind her back about it. She looks really good, though. She's the oldest of my siblings and she looks younger and healthier than all of us, which makes me wonder if they're simply resentful and envious of her because she's successful, attractive and able to afford cosmetic surgery that they otherwise couldn't afford.
>>
>>6159012
lol dude, why would you even post that pic? That's like every chaser's dream and every mtf's nightmare.
>>
>>6159092
It grabs attention.
>>
>>6158747

On a related note, everyone in /femgen/ also seems to think that FFS is unacceptable and "makes you trans" even though they all pop titty skittles all the while claiming they totally don't want to grow boobs.

FFS is probably the easiest way to make yourself look feminine while keeping your male body, if you can afford it; shit's stupid. I swear it's just stigma about plastic surgery tainting their opinions.
>>
>>6159012

If FFS gets covered by health programs I'll just kill myself. There are ugly cis women but if you get born with a dick you can be pretty? Male privilege at it's finest.
>>
>>6163144
FMS should be covered too.
>>
>>6163144
Ugly cis women generally look like women and are respected as such, trans women are not. Cis people could have spared themselves the cost by not trying to demonize us, dismantle our healthcare options and make transition during adolescence virtually impossible. It's their fault and they should take responsibility for making our lives harder than they needed to be. Besides, FFS isn't about looking pretty, it's more about looking like a normal woman.

Ideally, anyone with a disfigured appearance should be covered for cosmetic surgery. Why do cis people dump their hate and their resentful "if i can't have it, no one can!" attitude on trans people?
>>
>>6165275
Because trannies are big whiners and we are tired of dealing with screaming whiney poop babies.
>>
Where do I get money for surgery?
>>
>>6167360
>>6163144
>tired of dealing with screaming whiney poop babies.

How would you describe your own behavior?
>>
>>6167459

>Implying I'm the same Anon as the other Anon.

Cis people don't demand tax payers pay for their cosmetic surgeries and kick and scream that it's a violation of human rights when they're told to pay for their own body mods.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.