[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The new mountain that gay activists and the LGBT community h
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: henry-steinn.jpg (53 KB, 705x706) Image search: [Google]
henry-steinn.jpg
53 KB, 705x706
The new mountain that gay activists and the LGBT community have to climb is getting cis hets to realize that two men and two women CAN have biological babies together. Proof:

http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/transgender-man-gives-birth-baby-girl-after-getting-pregnant-during-transition-1558581?utm_source=yahoo&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=rss&utm_content=/rss/yahoous/news
>>
>>6146691
isn't that kind of the sort of thing a transman would never want to do
>>
>>6146705
99.99% sure that OP is trolling.

But yeah, that would be the absolute, ultimate pinnacle of 'things that will give me enough dysphoria to finally off myself'
>>
t u m b l r
u
m
b
l
r
>>
>all those salty trannies sperging and lashing out in the comment section
LOL
probably the best part about the article
>>
>>6146691
Seems like it would completely fuck up the baby in some way.
I'd imagine we'll see the effects a few generations down the line as the epigenetic effects begin to show and their kids kids start having weird mutations and diseases similar to what happened during the early days of birth control when we were first discovering epigenetics in the 60s and 70s, except this time there's no FDA to pull the plug on it so it will keep on happening.
>>
>>6146691
Idk if you're trolling or didn't read any part of the article except "trans pregnant" but this is a trans man (aka biological female) getting pregnant from a man before starting hrt
>>
>>6146735
>Ha ha ha! She's "pretty laid back and open": so THAT's how she got pregnant then......
>>
>>6146813

Right. A man got another man pregnant.

So all of this conservative propaganda around only opposite-sexes pairings can have babies has got to stop.
>>
XE XI XO XUM I XECLARE XA XUM WAR
>>
>>6146712
>that would be the absolute, ultimate pinnacle of 'things that will give me enough dysphoria to finally off myself'
I too have a hard time believing anyone who is legitimately transsexual would want a 9-month painful reminder of their shitty biology.
>>
I would marry a trans guy if I loved him and I would want to have biological baby with him. Are trans guys cool with getting love made in their vaginas and impregnated?
>>
>>6146863
>Are trans guys cool with getting love made in their vaginas and impregnated?
Probably not. But then again people do go way out of their comfort zone to procreate. A pregnancy will suck even if you are a cis girl.
>>
>>6146887
I would be the best husband to a pregnant husband ever. I'd rub his swollen feet buy him gross vinegary food. Pull out chairs and shit
>>
>>6146712
>>6146861
although..thinking about it from a (...maybe) mtf perspective (although i also have no desire to get pregnant or have children so i don't think it's blinders here) maybe that's just one of the things that isn't a big deal to some? like there are male aspects of my self that don't make me want to suicide so maybe that's just a parallel? and there are plenty who, say, don't have genital dysphoria for example
>>
>>6146887
If I wanted kids I think I could do it as long as I hardly ever have to leave the house and someone was willing to put up with the batshit insanity I assume my emotions would be.
I also have zero attachment to babies other than 'well i guess have to make sure it doesn't die'.
>>
>>6146863
I would probably just get my ovaries scooped out and have the fertilized egg put in a surrogate
>>
>>6146840
It's ADAM and EVE, not AYDIAN and STEVE
>>
File: mywalkincloset.jpg (162 KB, 700x525) Image search: [Google]
mywalkincloset.jpg
162 KB, 700x525
>>6146691
>>
>>6146705
I'm trans-genderfluid you shithead stop oppressing me!
Sometimes I'm cis-male, sometimes I'm trans-male, sometimes I'm cis-female, sometimes I'm trans-female

You better get used to it Donald Trump.
>>
>>6146691
>woman gives birth
Wow holy shit no way
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.