[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
MtF Self Medding Help
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: reee.png (441 KB, 814x668) Image search: [Google]
reee.png
441 KB, 814x668
I'm finally independent so slam in those resources for self medding. Anything I should know regarding my diet and shit though? And how to self med in general? I can't afford to lose any more time so I sure as hell am not going to any fucking therapists. Not to mention how expensive they are. Give me allllll that I need to start, let's get on this PRONTO.
>>
Ill be starting hormones soon. My plan is to start at 50mg spiro a day 2 weeks, > 100mg spiro 3 weeks > 200mg spiro + 4 estrofem > 150 mg spiro, 6 estrofem + finnasteride 2 mg

Am i doing this right or am i an idiot?
>>
>>6145875
ur an idiot
get cypro
>>
skype?
>>
>>6145879
>money
Youre inplying i can afford it. Ill barely afford this ;-; fuck polish shitmoney
>>
>>6145875
You're doing it right. Don't listen to the asshole telling you to get cypro, it's just cheaper but it makes you depressed as fuck.

Self medding is fine as long as you get medical examinations done often. Don't die, don't take too much or too little. Everyone has different organisms and what might work for me might not work for you.

Also, I don't have many resources but I guess this is useful just to leave my 2 cents:

(quoted verbatim from my iphone note for when I have to check bloodwork)

HRT
E levels are supposed to be between 200-300pg/ml
T levels are supposed to be between 1-3 nmol/L

anything else, change meds
>>
>>6145972
actually, my mistake, cypro is more expensive. still shit.

but in the end its your choice. cypro shits on your liver, spiro on your kidneys.
>>
>>6145993
Not sure about that. If you can get away with only using cypro 12.5mg (quarter pill) it could be cheaper.
>>
>>6145993
>>6146027
cypro is more expensive per pill, but as this anon mentioned, some people can get away with really low doses which makes cypro a very option
>>
File: 1447531487601.jpg (26 KB, 328x466) Image search: [Google]
1447531487601.jpg
26 KB, 328x466
I started self medding today with 4 mg progy and 25mg cypro, what organ is going to fail first/how am i going to die? I don't usually get medical exams however I could probably get my sister to do bloodwork for me if she stops being such a cunt.
>>
>>6146123
>oral estrogen
>cypro
your liver, and liver failure, so test liver function. as well as the other things.
>>
>>6145905
Cypro is cheaper than spiro at average dosages.

It's deceiving because spiro is cheaper per pill but you need to take more spiro than you do cypro for it to be effective in most cases.

Let's use the IHP prices as an example, at the cheapest price you can get them.

Spiro: 100mg pills are £0.29 per pill, taken twice a day that's 58p a day.

Cypro: 50mg pills are £0.68 per pill, however you only need half a pill or 25mg a day. So that's 34p a day.

Cypro is almost half as much as spiro.
>>
Well shit youre right, so ill go 25 cypro instead of the spiro once this order of cypro is gone. One bottle pf cypro will last me 112 days in which ill buy more estrogen... Ill try to keep the regimen steady.
Is patches a good idea to have as backup if no shekels for more estrogen? Like something to use in case of a longer time i need to wait for $$
>>
>>6146264
Patches are great. But they are more expensive than pills, I only got to switch to patches after getting a legit script. So I don't see how they'd be a good backup when you could have pills for more days than the patches last for less.

Also, I don't know how it is in Poland but even if you're self medding and can't get a legit script I'd suggest still trying to get blood tests from your doctor. While I was on DIY, I still had support and monitoring from my GP even though they couldn't just give me a prescription it help me get the right dosage for my body and make sure everything else is fine.
>>
>>6146208
>Cypro: 50mg pills are £0.68 per pill, however you only need half a pill or 25mg a day.
lol no. I take 50mg cypro a day, and lately I feel like maybe I should up my dose to 100mg/day.
>>
>>6146386
>I feel like maybe I should up my dose to 100mg/day

50mg if overkill for most people. I've known several girls who've even reduced to 12.5mg and still having their testosterone completely suppressed below female levels.

100mg is like a nuke from orbit. You should really get a blood test for that because their for the vast majority there is no need and you'll just be throwing away money because of your feels.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.