[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
We're they abused as kids?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (145 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
145 KB, 800x600
We're they abused as kids?
>>
>>6141671

>Were they abused as kids?

>both became trannies
>were made famous by their creation of Escapism the Motion Picture where the real world is actually fake and the main character can do whatever he wants like stop bullets and fly

Yup.
>>
>>6141671
>that fucking hair
There's gotta be some sorta mental illness going on there, no doubt.
>>
>>6141671
No. They're just Jews doing what Jews do best, sowing the seeds of degeneracy in the public spotlight. Ignore the caps, it's just copy and paste.

>JEWISH-POLISH CO-DIRECTOR OF THE MATRIX FILMS LANA WACHOWSKI, WHO CAME OUT AS TRANSGENDER EARLIER THIS YEAR,

http://awiderbridge.org/wachowski-talks-sex-change/
>>
>>6141714
Apparently the character Switch was supposed to be male in the real world and female in the matrix, this idea was dropped by the androgynous actress that half ready been cast for half the role was retained
>>
>>6141757
Andy/Lilly has mentioned how when he went to CATHOLIC school being obsessed with the dresses the girls got to wear and wishing he could to
>>
>>6141762
that would had been pretty good, at least we kept the manly woman part.
>>
>>6141771
>went to catholic school
Well I think we found the source of abuse
>>
>>6141771
>tfw you will never be a catholic school girl
>>
I don't think Lana is actually trans, he hooked up with a dominatrix just before this all happened. I think its just some extreme bdsm relationship thing, she's punishing her cuck and all that
Straight people lol
>>
>>6141762

>that half ready been cast for half the role was retained

What the hell are you trying to say here?
>>
>>6141771
>>6141913

There's a joke that goes something like this:

A Jewish father is troubled because his son doesn't study at all. No matter what he does, his son doesn't direct his attention to academics at all. As a last resort, he decides to enroll his son in Catholic school. On his first day there, he looked up at Jesus on the cross and asked the nun who he was. The nun responded back to him, "He was a Jew, like you."

>>6141920

>tfw you will never get railed by your Catholic school bf and have a Catholic wedding
>>
>>6141938
this idea was dropped but the androgynous actress that had already been cast for half the role was retained

Sorry, typing too fast for iPad and autocorrect sucks
>>
>>6141671
What about >>6139682

Were femboys abused as kids?
>>
>>6141948
How is that a joke
>>
>>6141948
>tfw you get railed by your catholic bf and still can't have a catholic wedding
>>
>>6141959

The implication is the kid started working hard so he wouldn't end up nailed to a cross.

>>6141963

Why can't you get married? You pass, don't you? Is it your sacramental certificates?
>>
I am kind of ok with Lana. But her creepy brother transitioning is just too much...
>>
>>6141671

No, they probably just share tranny genetics.

>>6141923

Some people feel so guilty about their desire to be a woman they need someone else to take responsibility for the choice so they feel safe or justified in exploring it. For example, when I was in middle school, I would hope that my genitals would be destroyed somehow, by cancer or accident, and then the doctors would recommend that I would live as a woman to my parents. Then I would get everything I needed to live as a girl guilt-free, including estrogen. Obviously, doctors wouldn't do that in reality unless I told them I wanted to be a girl, otherwise they would just want to inject me with testosterone.
>>
>>6142164
This reminds me of when I was 7 or whatevr and I used to suck my stomach in so my ribs poked out of my stomach, and I prayed that god would move my nipples onto where the ribs pressed against the skin so it would look more "normal" when I was sucking my nonexistent gut in 24/7 lol #justanorexiathings
>>
>>6142126

Ya I felt that way too. Notice Lilly comes out AFTER Caitlyn Jenner. Now if he really has had moderate gender dysphoria all his life fine, but it comes off as bandwagoning and attention grabbing.

>tfw Lilly is secretly jealous of Lana and transistions for attention
>tfw Matrix movies have been metaphors for transgenderism this whole time
>>
>>6144273
>wake up neo, and realize you're a raging cockslut
>>
>>6141762
That's actually an intriguing concept. They never really played with the idea that RSI could be markedly different from one's actual physical body. In fact, I would almost expect few people to look in the Matrix how they did in the real world, with everyone's RSI generated by their self-perception.
>>
>>6141671
This post is abuse you misgynistic /pol/ faggot
>>
>>6144431
>You can choose the blue pill which will increase your testosterone and you will go back to the gym with your brehs and live in the closet like nothing ever happened...
>Or you can choose the red pill, also known as titty skittles which will turn you into a slut.
>>
>>6141950

The martial arts choreographer said she was a perfect example of femininity. XD
>>
>>6144815
fights with agent smith = gangbangs with men?
>>
>>6144810
Oh noes I am so triggered X_X
>>
>some percentage of people are siblings
>some percentage of people are famous
>some percentage of people are trans

>some percentage of people are famous trans siblings

wow look at that statistics sure are insightful huh
>>
>>6141722
it sorta makes sense tho. it goes with her ~cyberpunk~ image and it covers up her insanely high hairline

like if it werent for those chunky dreads she wouldnt pass at all

although now that i think about it she could just wear wigs instead...
>>
>>6144273
Lilly was dragged out of the closet by the press.
>>
>>6145171
no, transphobic public.
>>
>>6143430

You were anorexic at 7?
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.