[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why can't you people just use the bathroom associated with
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 80
Thread images: 12
File: trans.jpg (29 KB, 560x516) Image search: [Google]
trans.jpg
29 KB, 560x516
Why can't you people just use the bathroom associated with your sex?

>I have a dong
>I know I'll go pisss with a little girl
Come on... just come on
>>
>>6136311
>>
>>6136330
piss only comes out of 1 of those holes
>>
>>6136336
whats your point
>>
File: 1462407256646.jpg (11 KB, 243x251) Image search: [Google]
1462407256646.jpg
11 KB, 243x251
>>6136342
Which hole it comes from go to that bathroom
>>
>>6136342
Even in the 1/50 million case that someone is born with both, only 1 of them will develop enough to be "useable" and piss
>>
File: menshealth16n-5-web.jpg (39 KB, 635x635) Image search: [Google]
menshealth16n-5-web.jpg
39 KB, 635x635
Okay OP, so you're saying you'd be totally okay with this guy sharing a bathroom with your wife because he has a vag?
>>
>>6136311
You do realize womens restrooms dont have urinals right?
>>
>>6136380
>Wife
yes yes I would
>>
>>6136384
You do realize women's restrooms don't have dongs in them either thus no Urinals
>>
>>6136380
>mlp tattoo
A cis guy with that tattoo should go to the women's room
>>
>>6136346
Why would i do that? i'm an intersex male with xy chromosomes who went through male puberty and was born with ambiguous genitalia that outwardly appears as a vagina

Bathrooms are not separated because men and women piss from different holes, they were separated to keep straight men from violating women. Although allowing gays in the bathroom kind of negates that whole purpose
>>
>>6136311
And out myself as trans to strangers? Nah
>>
>>6136330
That looks exceedingly painful. I'm too lazy to google the german, so I'll ask here. Is this intersex or post op trans? The scarring in image c suggests surgery.
>>
>>6136386
>Being a cuck
>>
>>6136399
i think that's a lion king tattoo actually
>>
>>6136403
Pretty sure this is intersex.
>>
File: EqgbVo0.jpg (24 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
EqgbVo0.jpg
24 KB, 600x450
>>6136311
>Come on... just come on
>>6136386
>yes yes I would
>>
>>6136311
it's becoming obvious due to the "rape risk" aspect of the debate that it's about sexual attraction and not genitals

how would you feel walking into the women's bathroom and seeing this?
>>
>>6136406
Thought so too, but I've seen some pretty horrific genital mutilation on the part of well intentioned hedge doctors, so I couldn't be sure.
>>
>>6136415
Judging by the faggot and the 1960's decor I'm gonna guess that is Vauxhall station.
>>
>>6136403
>is this post op?
Are you serious?
>>
>>6136428
see: >>6136422
>>
>>6136432
Its Intersex
>>
>>6136415
It's about morality and setting a good example. Saying A-O-KAY to this is basically saying, "Yeah sure kill yourself I don't care" I mean the trans suicide rate is phenomenal.

Sometimes you have to tell people no to show that you care.

I do enjoy how people compare this to gay rights though.
1 Is an action that nature couldn't give a shit about the other is hormone treatment that causes massive mood swings, removes you from the gene pool, and places you at a harmful risk to yourself.
>>
>>6136440
Consider my curiosity sated.
>>
>>6136446
>mood swings
Ones that 50% of the human population deal with on a regular basis
>removes you from the gene pool
Being strictly gay also does, and humans aren't anywhere close to being extinct, I don't feel bad at all that my family line dies with me and I'd rather adopt an already born child who has no parents at all.
>harmful risk to yourself
In what way? If medically, then sure, but it's my decision and doctors are there to protect patients and make sure that it's in safe dosages. If social risk, that's not really my fault. I wouldn't leave a my car in a Detroit alley, and I wouldn't take a stroll through the bible belt either.
>>
>>6136311
>When your transphobic shit laws have enabled a legion of perverts to follow women to the bathroom and made them think that it's ok to ask women about their genitals.

Aren't rwpublicans tired of how your stupidity blows up in your face all the time?
>>
File: flat,800x800,075,f.u2.jpg (89 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
flat,800x800,075,f.u2.jpg
89 KB, 800x800
>>6136401
>let's make an exception because of this small group of mutants
>>
>>6136488
this

>instances of men dressing up as women and molesting women in the girls bathroom in the past year?

>instances since this whole media shitstorm
at least 4
>>
>>6136490
the exception already exists
>>
>>6136490
well it does make the point of pic rel invalid
>>
>>6136484
Mood swings are far more intense do to the influx of hormones and thus also put you at much greater risk of suicide than SSRIS which act as seretonin inhibtor

Hormone treatment will just fuck your shit up sempai.

Also doctors don't protect you from yourself they can only change your meds if you tell them

Also artificial insemination exists and test tube babies are possible!
>>
>>6136446
>I do enjoy how people compare this to gay rights though.
>1 Is an action that nature couldn't give a shit about

Of course.. you're a faggot
>>
File: Freud.jpg (86 KB, 980x952) Image search: [Google]
Freud.jpg
86 KB, 980x952
>>6136525
>>
>>6136311
Guys listen
what if we
hey listen
what if we just
guys guys listen
what if we just abolish gender segregated restrooms?
listen
businesses save money on logistics
overprotective dads can just go in with the fimfams
everyone poops awkwardly together ezpz
>>
>>6136311
Why don't people just stop acting like Dora the Explorer of gender and let people just use the damn loo.
>>
File: bane.jpg (90 KB, 500x508) Image search: [Google]
bane.jpg
90 KB, 500x508
>>6136403
>That looks exceedingly painful.
>>
>>6137129
Because it takes a trivial idea and puts it on a stage. It's like what Americans do with their red vs blue stooge show. The world at large is falling victim to Facebook propaganda and raiding 'issues' about bathrooms that DESTRACT from real issues.
>>
>>6136440
I've seen some intersex mutilations that were also horrible. Looks wise I lucked out, but it's going to fuck me up for SRS.

>>6137191
Press as entertainment and distraction from the real issues.
>>
They recently put a unisex bathroom in my school. Put a big sign on the door telling people to respect trans people's right to use a bathroom. I was confused at first because we had two bathrooms - one for men and one for women. They actually just affixed a unisex sign to the men's room so now there's no men's room. Only a unisex bathroom designated as the trans bathroom and the women's bathroom untouched, and tranny free.
>>
>>6137763
Everyone except attractive cis women is a men.
>>
>>6136311
Because I'm FtM and look like a dude, so I use the bathroom I look like I belong in despite having a vagina. I'm not going around upsetting women in the women's room, that doesn't make sense.
>>
>>6137763
Are you in America? I hope this story isn't real but I'd like to know where this happened because that's ridiculous
>>
>>6136490
it wasnt a thing until the laws made it illegal, before that it was never a problem, yet trans people getting assaulted and raped in male bathrooms IS a thing
>>
>>6137763
Not surprised, Women are the main complainers about this, TERFs are universally horrible people and before fag hags they were the main haters of homos too

cis women have the biggest victim complex which is why they think a compliment is sexual harassment and they need to have "women only spaces" that include
>>
Good thing I live in India where we have designated shitting streets.

When everybody shits in the open, there is no problem of rape in the bathroom.
>>
>>6137763
The men's bathroom pretty much already is the designated unisex bathroom. No one cares about men's privacy or protection. Women barge in there all the time when the makeup lines for their restroom are backed up and no one bats an eye.
>>
>>6138619
Raped? No.
Assulted? Yes, most straight men dont want to see a dude in high heels and a dress pissing in the urinal in the bathroom.
>>
>>6136311
>Mommy Mommy what bathroom do i use?

>the one with the pouting slug or the one with the angry goat demon

>mom im scared
>>
>>6136311
>I know I'll go pisss with a little girl

Cuz we've all been at that point where we've needed a piss so bad that we've forced our way into a cubicle (all cubicles in the women's remember), suckerpunched the mum and kid out of the way (always going to be kids in there, unavoidable), then emptied our bladder while staring intently at them. Maybe finger the child as well to rinse your fingers.
>>
>>6138653
This is actually a really good point.
>>
>>6138653
Yeah this. I can't count how many times I've seen woman just head straight to the men's room if the women's line is too long
>>
>>6136401
Akshually, they were separated, originally, because men in 19th century law and medical schools were incredibly booty bothered at having female classmates, and being reminded of this while in the bathroom was too much for their incredibly fragile ego as serious professionals.

>>6136520
>I learned it from my degree in chanology
>>
>>6137122
It's something like 2/3 of the price of building two full bathrooms, too.

>>6138628
Women are rarely a problem. It was men who voted these laws in.
>>
File: FBI.jpg (57 KB, 969x367) Image search: [Google]
FBI.jpg
57 KB, 969x367
>>6139217
>Maybe finger the child as well to rinse your fingers.
>>
>>6139556
shit bait or are you that retarded. i swear it's not that hard to see what anon was getting at.
>>
>>6136446
>trans suicide rate is phenomenal
And is phenomenally fixed by transition and acceptance!
>>
>>6139709
lol, no it isn't.
>>
>>6139793
It actually is.

Even better, the high rate is lifetime attempts. Which are mostly before transition.

But please quote the study whose authors have been saying assholes like McHugh are misquoting.
>>
>>6139535
And those men are backed by prudish and paranoid women that cry rape if they so much as suspect that the person they're peeing next to has a Y chromosome. One major reason why MtFs get so much bullshit is because women who hate them get their men to attack them. Also because feminism has largely worked to demonize males and trans women while also propping up the premise that any male bodied person is a latent rapist and an inherent threat to a woman's safety.
>>
>>6139813
>republicans
>feminism
You're literally a retard and a poster child for why poltard trannies should go through reeducation to be allowed to go ft.
>>
>>6139823
Radical feminists side with fanatical christians and republicans all the time to pass anti-trans laws tho
>>
>>6139855
A very tiny fringe minority in feminism that hasn't actually been relevant since the 80s, 90s tops.

The actual bulk of it is from the republicans and the rr especially. Not from your fucking feminazi bogeyman. Terfs are mostly relevant on an individual level because so many of them are unhinged and potentially dangerous. On a movement level they're less relevant than the typical anarcho-primitivist collective.
>>
>>6139855
yeah pretty much. some feminist groups even go so far as to be unabashedly illiberal and verging on fascism in their hardline stance against "the patriarchy", in their pursuit of nothing short of making anyone other than cis women 2nd class citizens. Deep Green Resistance for example. fuck knows how a group originally meant to focus on deep ecology got lost in literal feminazi bullshit.
>>
>>6139871
>On a movement level they're less relevant than the typical anarcho-primitivist collective.

>just as I mention DGR which is both

speak of the devil lol. but no, there are TERFs that are far more in the mainstream. explain shit like this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5eIQXJi8-Do

let's see, so we have an AFAB genderqueer and an AFAB cis TERF discussing bathroom laws that disproportionately affect AMABs.

because that's fair...
>>
>>6139823
>people with different opinions should be put into camps

You sure you're not a /pol/tard yourself? I'm actually fairly liberal but I do not hesitate to call out anti-trans rhetoric and misandry, no matter where I see it.

Social conservatives have frequently turned to TERFs and their arguments when trying to invalidate or hurt trans people. Even prominent anti-trans feminist authors themselves have noted that their anti-trans rhetoric is frequently used by conservatives. You'll even find that actual /pol/tards will frequently cite TERF blogs like gendertrender and transgenderreality.com when they make their daily b8 threads. The reason conservatives turn to feminists is simply so that they can display them and say "Look, women are concerned. We need to protect the wimminz!". Using women is a common tactic when working to spread hate and demonize a minority.
>>
>>6137763

That's messed up. Its funny because Ive seen TERFs bitch about some colleges making the womans bathroom into the unisex bathroom.
>>
I don't know why businesses don't all have those big, single-toilet, gender neutral bathrooms by default. Those things are the Cadillacs of public bathrooms.
>>
They should just have toilets with no stalls just a big room with 12 toilets and the open air
>>
>>6136407
What's the worst thing the guy can do? He doesn't have a penis.
>>
File: 467524037.jpg (225 KB, 725x484) Image search: [Google]
467524037.jpg
225 KB, 725x484
>>6146090
He could live stream her pissing on chaturbate from under the stall for all of the degenerates on lgbt to cums to
>>
>>6136311
I'm a cis guy and I piss with a little girl in public toilets all the time. Dads take their tiny daughters into the mens room all the goddamn time, and not once have I seen them raped by giant adult penises.
>>
I am a spirit.

Stop trying to put your gender constructs onto me!
>>
>>6138646
But you still rape in your bathroom in india (the streets).
>>
>>6136311
So you'd prefer Buck Angel to go to the "women's" bathroom just because he has a vagina?

Really, the problem you conservatards have is always with unpassing transpeople. So why do you keep playing around? Just state it right away.

If it looks like a woman, it goes to the woman's bathroom as that's better for everyone involved. Otherwise, it goes to the men's bathroom. Ideally, we'd just make unissex bathrooms which save on space anyway.

It's not like they're going to take a public bath or anything, so what do you care if they have a penor or not?
>>
>with
This is what gets me, how much of a fucking group activity is going to the goddamn bathroom? People don't hold hands while shitting in a hole in the ground or wipe eachother's asses.
>>
File: 1439864607354.jpg (136 KB, 599x572) Image search: [Google]
1439864607354.jpg
136 KB, 599x572
>>6138619
>trans people getting assaulted and raped
>raped
>mfw
>>
File: bettersolution.jpg (64 KB, 560x516) Image search: [Google]
bettersolution.jpg
64 KB, 560x516
>>6136311
fixed it OP
>>
>>6136311
transfags make up what? 1% of the population tops?, how is that even an issue, you gringos are fucking weird, dude looks like a girl then he will use girl bathrooms and no one will notice same the other way around
Thread replies: 80
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.