[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Only in America https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WuZ J-FJDV8Y
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
Only in America
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WuZJ-FJDV8Y
>>
I look forward to the court date.
>>
File: 2342354.jpg (181 KB, 1680x1050) Image search: [Google]
2342354.jpg
181 KB, 1680x1050
How she be harassing her for being a transsexual when she keeps saying to suck her dick. Very suspicious if you ask me familia.
>>
>>6136221
>suck my fucking dick btw
Hmm...
>>
>youtube comment of person asking them to take the video down because it makes black people look bad

that sarcasm right? please tell me thats sarcasm. people were replying to it seriously
>>
>>6136221
>azn ez mode tranny
i have no sympathy
>>
>>6136221
how comfy it would be to jump in front of that
>>
>>6136221
Funny how most hate crimes seem to be committed or instigated by black people
>>
File: c88.jpg (31 KB, 393x382) Image search: [Google]
c88.jpg
31 KB, 393x382
>>6136221
>>
Sounds more racist than transphobic tbhon

>>6136335
Is this meme ever gonna stop? azns and blacks have the hardest time. Whites have it the easiest since white women are the most masculine.
>>
>>6136297
You're confused.
Even though that person looks manly, and sound like a man, she's not the trans person here. The person recording it is trans.
>>
>>6136335
Except she's literally an Asian hon
>>
Niggers gonna nigger. The only shame here is that no one did anything to stop her. Typical new yorkers.
>>
god damn it WHERE'S THE REST OF THE VIDEO?
>>
>>6136221
And people wonder why I stopped riding the subway or any other sort of public transit. I never was the subject of one of these diatribes, but it's fucking painful to watch.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.