[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Basically, I'm a disgusting AGP faggot who has let a fetish
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 101
Thread images: 14
File: 1394981534965.png (321 KB, 5000x5000) Image search: [Google]
1394981534965.png
321 KB, 5000x5000
Basically, I'm a disgusting AGP faggot who has let a fetish and mental illness get far out of hand. I've been on hormones for 6 months already, I've tried stopping a couple times but I keep crawling back. Basically, I want to know how I can sort of get over this hurdle briefly so that I can bootstrap it into getting a girlfriend and so getting over this nonsense for good. Does anyone have experience/tips for this?
>>
File: chart.png (333 KB, 636x383) Image search: [Google]
chart.png
333 KB, 636x383
>>6135700

>Basically, I want to know how I can sort of get over this hurdle briefly so that I can bootstrap it into becoming a cute guy's girlfriend and so I can get on top of his big cock and feel good

You came to the right place, op-chan. I bet you're a really pretty girl and any guy would be lucky to have your soft, eager cocksucking lips wrapped around his throbbing penis.
>>
>AGP
>getting a gf cures dysphoria

Oh lord the memes
>>
>>6135700
Why not embrace it OP? Go femboy-mode, be the cute thing getting dicked. Or go full on girl if you can. I'm sure you'll enjoy it if that is sexually what you're into. There is nothing wrong with modifying your body. Hormones aren't just for trannies.

As long as you're cute you'll be able to find other people who are into you who you'd like to have.
>>
>>6135700
2mg pimozide will keep your bell from going off.
>>
thanks for the responses

the problem is that no >>6135877 >>6135912, I am not cute or small or interested in men. also I've only seen only one study on pimozide and it's a case study from some literal autist schizophrenic. i have my doubts on that one. also >>6135891 i don't have dysphoria just a nasty and disgusting fetish and i am very lonely
>>
>>6136151
>I am not cute or small or interested in men

Give it some time and put some effort in and maybe you'll attain cuteness and find yourself interested in men.

Getting into hormones made me start being interested in men, in fact that happens to a lot of people who take them. Have you ever given fapping to men a shot, while thinking of yourself as a girl being fucked by them?
>>
>>6136151
what do you mean by AGP? you like imagining you have a female body in sex? do you have forced fem fantasies as well?
>>
File: sona.jpg (226 KB, 1200x800) Image search: [Google]
sona.jpg
226 KB, 1200x800
>>6136151

>I am not cute or small
>>
>>6136186
is that for real?
>>
>>6136188
Yeah, her name is Sona Avedian.
>>
>>6136164
no amount of effort makes you small or cute if you're not. i've tried fapping to men but usually it's just eh..if it's not they're just a prop

>>6136170
imagining being female is arousing. if i see myself in the mirror at the right angle i get aroused (given i have some small tits now). i used to have forced fem many years ago but not anymore.

although really i just don't get that aroused to anything anymore
>>
>>6136188
Yeah but she got FFS and implants.
>>
>>6136349
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZQoJvI8XUa0
>>
File: sona_3_570x780.jpg (96 KB, 570x760) Image search: [Google]
sona_3_570x780.jpg
96 KB, 570x760
>>6136198
>>6136349

And she still looks like a hun.
>>
>>6136718

Her tits are too high up, but she doesn't look like a hon.
>>
>>6136718
i knew all those angles and cropped photos had to be hiding something
>>
>>6135700
Then kill yourself. Seriously. All AGPs need to die.
>>
what does agp stand for
>>
>>6135700
AGP isn't what you think it is. Even cis women show symptoms of it. You are most likely just a normal mtf and should stay on hrt.
>>
>>6137946
accelerated graphics port
>>
>>6137958
nope
>>
>>6137986

That's what I thought, thanks.
>>
>>6137958
but how? it doesn't make sense.
>>
>>6138033
You get aroused by thoughts of having sex as a girl, correct?

Guess what, cis girls also get aroused by thoughts of having sex as a girl.
>>
>>6138044
not just having sex as a girl, being one, looking like one. there's a difference.
>>
>>6138054
That's not uncommon among cis girls either, depending on what exactly you're talking about.

Have you ever heard girls talk about how when they wear makeup or dress nicely or whatever, they're not doing it just to attract a partner, they're doing it for themselves? Lots of girls enjoy dressing up and looking pretty, and there is a sexual element to some of it. My sister has told me that just looking at lingerie catalogues and the like can arouse her when she thinks about wearing them and looking sexy.
>>
I feel you op. I'd probably be in the same position as you are if I actually had the balls to try HRT. My family would hate me though, so I can't. Even if it's just a fetish I kind've want to. Also I'm already 22 so I'd probably end up a hon. Fuck even being some weird androgynous thing would be alright though.
>>
>>6138060
i don't really feel like a woman/tranny though, nor do i act like one. it just seems like a stretch

>>6138070
well i have been agp for many years (i'm 25 now) although it was a lot more manageable before, when i was less depressed/alone. i hope you stay alright anon
>>
>>6136774
That will always be a problem for tranny. I have good sized boobs, but when I wear a proper bra they end up way too high up.
>>
>>6138134
You too anon. I still need to work some things out I think.
>>
>>6138145
i don't see why that would be the case
>>
has anyone here with AGP had a healthy relationship without transitioning/hormones
>>
>>6138134
>i don't really feel like a woman/tranny though, nor do i act like one. it just seems like a stretch
You don't "feel" like a woman. There is no woman feeling. That's not how you diagnose transsexualism.

See a shrink to avoid misunderstandings like this.
>>
>>6135700

Eugene Pichler claims AGP is a behavioral addiction, that can be treated with anti-convulsant medication such as Divalproex Sodium.

http://www.transgression.com/Books/AcceptableLosses/OnlineMaterial/TreatmentProtocol?LanguageCode=en-CA

Interesting fellow, claims to have been AGP, quite involved in Canadian transgender stuff awhile back it seems.

But i'm really skeptical. Your telling me that Blanchard and friends missed such a simple treatment? Your telling me Ray Blanchard or someone else from CAMH never called Eugene and said "Wow of course! Why didnt we think of this? We'll conduct a study right away!'.

>>6137958

If you experience AGP and have alot of other psychological issues, being mtf is even more likely. It could be indirect dysphoria from testosterone.

http://the-orbit.net/zinniajones/2013/09/that-was-dysphoria-8-signs-and-symptoms-of-indirect-gender-dysphoria/

Would explain the strong connection between being an awkward withdrawn beta male computer nerd/weeaboo and AGP/translesbianism.

Although its possible for normal dude bros to experience strong AGP symptoms(ie:bruce jenner).

>>6138070

Yep it sucks, in an ideal society AGPs would be strongly encouraged to transistion early for their own well being.

>>6138134

I'm 32, non-transistioning currently, the ride never ends. I smoke weed to cope. The dysphoria does evolve over time and can go in waves.

>>6138196

No relationship yet, although im afraid when I do try one it may trigger my AGP.

>>6138388

Never felt like a woman but have felt feminine at times.
>>
>>6138190
I don't know either, but I've seen it with tranny all the time.
>>
>>6139549
Eugene Pichler is a self aggrandizing faggot desu
>>
>>6138388
i have seen several, none of them have been useful. therapists are only useful when you already basically can solve all your own problems and you're just not introspective enough to ask yourself trivial questions
>>
>>6135700
When are you going to get out of denial, young lady?
>>
>>6143454
>young lady
feels so cozy being called that
>>
>>6135700
I have a strong feminine "way of being". Hear people tell me I look like a woman and shit. It's those small things they pick up. I can't hide it allways. If I lose control of my behaviour I revert into really girly maneurisms. If I get high or drunk the guard goes down and all this feminine shit comes bubbling up. But diving into that is also the only way for me to access my emotions. Otherwise I feel and act like C3PO or something. It's like girly mode or autistic robot mode. I just want to be normal. But then again I have always been a freak. Please dear God do not let me be a fucking tranny. Hear they lose their minds right before they turn 40...
>>
>>6146945
2mg pimozide will keep the tranny away
>>
>>6146862

Don't get used to it, hon.
>>
>>6147183
aww
>>
>>6147258

I'm sorry, is there a problem here sir?
>>
>>6147261
Is she your commanding officer or something?
>>
>>6147269

n-no anon-sama
>>
>>6147269
they just call people "sir" and "maam" for absolutely no reason down south. it's fucking weird
>>
>>6147333
I'm a somewhat anorexic masculine guy who usually styles a beard, but i've been refered with female pronouns twice this month. Idk what's going on, but i'm not complaining lol.
>>
>>6147423
maybe they're trying to insult you
>>
File: image.png (136 KB, 610x1082) Image search: [Google]
image.png
136 KB, 610x1082
It's hard to get a hold of if you don't have a willing a doctor and are under 18, but Focalin has basically help me quit. It's an ADHD med, but it keeps you focused on so much other shit that dysphoria either isn't as important in your mind or takes a back seat completely. Sounds stupid, but whenever I'm on it I don't have those feelings anymore or atleast not as strong that it makes me go back for the hormones. Also if your quitng make sure that you wean yourself off slowly. Good luck anon there is a happy life after overcoming dysphoria.
>>
>>6149054
...are you serious? and you plan on stimming for the rest of your life i guess?
>>
>>6149054
>>6152119
I'm just going to chime in here and say that stims won't help. I would know, have experience.

What you're experiencing is euphoria, which quickly fades away with regular use (this is where the "tolerance build up" myth comes from - in truth you never lose the focus gained if you truly have ADHD, but people assume the meds don't work because they're not feeling high anymore).

What will you do then?

You're trying to apply a band-aid on a festering wound and hope it heals up.
>>
>>6152203
wait, so the focus remains even if you don't feel the fake happyness? even more, I can be focused without feeling guilty for being high? I think I'm gonna go test those focusin pills.
>>
File: 205fc4364cdd2f1d6d9e65d261cd1615.jpg (237 KB, 1445x1917) Image search: [Google]
205fc4364cdd2f1d6d9e65d261cd1615.jpg
237 KB, 1445x1917
I'm AGP. Basically a transformation fetishist, I get off on the idea of turning into a girl and being a girl. The first and only things I've ever been able to get off to are somehow involved with that. I remember when I was a little kid, any saturday morning cartoon of people turning into other things, was super interesting. After a bit of puberty is settled on gender transformation and I've been in that hole ever since.

It affects every aspect of my sexuality and gender expression/identity. For example, I'm a very androgynous and feminine guy. I have a sexual attraction towards almost entirely men.

But I have the insecurity and fear that all of that is just illegitimately derived from the AGP fetish. I'm not actually 'gay', it's just the idea of being attracted to guys turns me on, because AGP fetishizes turning into a girl or 'turning gay'. I'm not actually feminine and grow my hair because I actually like it, I just do this thing because it arouses me as per the fetish narrative. Whether it's a guy into a girl or feminine guy, or a straight guy into a gay guy, that's the real fuel of my fire.

Thus, for me, Transformation = transitioning, climax = passing.
>>
File: 2d460674d688bcf744dd204b934dc4ee.jpg (229 KB, 1000x1154) Image search: [Google]
2d460674d688bcf744dd204b934dc4ee.jpg
229 KB, 1000x1154
>>6152455

I used to spend sleepless nights reading on sites like these for literally years and years in agony, and even went to doctor and therapist for a bit for transgender stuff (HUGE move for me), but got cold feet. In the end I think it was all, again, a fetishistic play by me. Whenever I told myself it was seriously legitimately trans, it was just putting myself in that fetishistic feminization transformation narrative of someone going through just that.

Same for whenever I hover over "Buy" for online hormones every few weeks, daydreaming of all the possible results. Even the idea of buying it is arousing. I don't actually want them.

I'm over 25 now and still a virgin and that'll likely never change. I don't know what to do with myself, I'm just sort of spinning my wheels into nowhere. I feel any decision would be irresponsible. I cannot let the fetish leak into my real life and legitimize it, by doing things like transitioning, or becoming more feminine, or by dating a guy, even though I'm not interested in going with a girl either. It's all the fetish controlling me. I can't give into the fetish. The fetish. The fetish.
>>
>>6152455
I thought I was like you before, but after transitioning the decreased sex drive made me realize I liked being a girl in a completely non-sexual way.
>>
>>6152455
what if all your life revolves around sex? then you feel like a female in all aspects. just transition and become a sex worker.
>>
>>6152487

I thought and felt that sometimes too in my exploration of my transgender feelings

But even non-sexual feelings is really just my fetish in disguise. The fetish fetishizes the non-sexual feelings of gender self-acceptance etc, or just normal everyday life. It's all part of it. There is no escape.

>>6152496

I'm just a stupid virgin. I don't know anything about sex. I shouldn't seek sex until I know about it first. And I don't know about it since I don't know my sexuality or framing and I doubt my own emotions on it. They're all a lie. Fine in my head to have fun with and daydream and fantasize about, but making any life-changing decision like having a relationship would be irresponsible and possibly destructive.
>>
>>6152455
I don't think that your femininity is in any way derived from a fetish. Femininity in my view can't be learned and is an expression of your character, that to a large degree is based on your genes.

The same thing goes with homosexuality. I have that sort of thing too but i am 100% sure that it's because of my AGP. I have no attraction to the male face, the genitalia repulses me (or isn't very attractive) and i have never jerked off to a guy. I have jerked off to the thought of a guy fucking me, but the emphasis was never on him or on his traits.

However it is possible you developed an even more meta desire for men, in that you get off to desiring them because desiring them is girly, whereas most get off to getting fucked by them because that in itself is girly.
>>
>>6152512
>I don't think that your femininity is in any way derived from a fetish. Femininity in my view can't be learned and is an expression of your character, that to a large degree is based on your genes.

I can't read my genes...I don't know if this is a bad act or not. I'm sure I can pick up on enough things.

>However it is possible you developed an even more meta desire for men, in that you get off to desiring them because desiring them is girly, whereas most get off to getting fucked by them because that in itself is girly.

Yes I believe it is just meta. It's very very strong. But the very idea of being attracted to them, as in the face and body and romance etc, is arousing. Because of the implication. The fetish demands it.

So I can't trust my homosexual feelings. The therapist I went to asked me if I questioned whether I explored being gay instead of trans, and at the time it was just mostly sexual like you said. I mean all through high school I only mastrubating to being fucked by a guy submissively (whether as a femguy or a girl) but wasn't attracted to any guys I knew. But then slowly my eyes were opened and things I never felt for girls I suddenly started feeling for guys. But it was all part of the fetish. I just got deeper into it. It plays perfectly into the narrative of straight guy turned gay, guy turned femme, etc.

So I'm not legitimately homosexual, transgender, or feminine, nor am I in reality still heterosexual or very masculine. I'm not some "agender" or whatever either. I'm just ruined by my all-encompassing fetish that defines every aspect of my identity.
>>
File: bailey685977758.jpg (64 KB, 572x800) Image search: [Google]
bailey685977758.jpg
64 KB, 572x800
>>6152496

All the fairyboys in this thread are just begging for someone to tell them to transition.
>>
File: nancy-sinatra flores.jpg (68 KB, 528x600) Image search: [Google]
nancy-sinatra flores.jpg
68 KB, 528x600
>>6152455
>>6152468
have you considered that if you can only get aroused from the idea of having sex as a women it might be more than a fetish? fetishes aren't meant to be more than a flavor that changes with time, not something that limits the rest of your life.
consider people that like blood, they don't even consider building their lives around that or they would be in jail. you make it sound as if the fetish side is just your rationalization to do nothing about it.
>>
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 4032x3024) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 4032x3024
>>6152119
No, I used the stim to force myself back into the way I was before. Everytime I had tried quiting before I could never bring myself to cut my hair or not shave even though I knew after I'd be happier since I missed the old me. Mine, just like OP's, stemmed from an AGP fetish. I legitmately started hormones because I didn't want to keep getting shit for crossdressing. Hormones changes the way your brain thinks though so it's almost like an addiction trying to get off them if your fetish takes over control. I can say that I'm legitmately happy now and extremely greatful that I was lucky enough to get the medication cause without it I wouldn't have been able to over come the desires. Now when I don't shave, and cut my hair I don't even think twice, I got back a lot of my energy, without the meds, and have fealt more creative than ever. Even my friends and family have seen a big change in my spirit. I just want to help anon out of his trap if he maybe was in my shoes. Good luck either way anon cause no matter what life is hard and it takes a while to figure stuff out.
>>
File: 20160408031400310.jpg (219 KB, 813x471) Image search: [Google]
20160408031400310.jpg
219 KB, 813x471
>>6152597

Yes I've considered that. Everything that arouses me is derived from AGP/transformation/feminization/genderplay fetish somehow.

And there are some that let their niche fetish run away with them until it becomes all-encompassing and it destroys their lives...and they can never run it back. I can't make such big mistakes as that.

But going as far as that, the very fact of me thinking "Maybe it's more of a fetish, maybe I am legit trans/should transition" is still all part of the fetish, meaning it is automatically illegitimate in every case. Even when I had bouts of dysphoria about whatever, it probably was just me subconsciously faking it to induce more fetishistic arousal at the thought of being trans.

I've never been able to figure out how to get around this. I was on the very precipice of getting endro coverage and coming out to family before I stopped. I was so close. And I still thought at the back of my head it might all be a fetish-induced lie.

While I still question myself, I still don't know what to do for a relationship which I worry about. I know if I try anything, I'll sink harder into that hole, especially if I date a guy and get into submissive gender play stuff. It arouses me and thus has to be wrong.
>>
>>6152645
>meaning it is automatically illegitimate in every case
you made a mental law to make sure you don't accept feelings that naturally come to you.
maybe transitioning isn't for you, there are many reassons (never possibly passing, a violent country, money issues, a career that would be affected); but go to a psych to talk this out. It reads as if you actively wanted to damage your psyche.
>>
>>6152606
>how long were you on it?
>how old are you now?
>how long did you have AGP/whatever?
>how did you get on focalin to start with?
>>
>>6152687

I can't trust my psyche on this issue since my fetish has overtaken it. Who knows if it's natural or not?
the mental law makes a lot of sense...there's no way to tell if it's legitimate or not, ever ever ever. it can always be the fetish deep down, no matter how real it feels. Am I going to trust that feeling, come out, transition, turn my life upside down irreversibly, and then regret it and feel like suicide? It's not like I NEED it...I'm just incredibly drawn to it for the majority of my life. Because it turns me on. I can stay that way forever safely and nothing will change except my inner confusion and loneliness

Talking to anybody will get me nowhere...lost count of the times I've ranted about this expecting my thoughts to clear. I mean what are they gonna say anyways, "oh you're trans" "oh you're gay" "oh you're crazy"

Also I could never pass anyways, not for reals, I should just cut hair and let myself go full masc...I mean like, I just keep my hair long and shave and my voice and do all sorts of more androgynous things because it turns me on thinking some will consider me very feminine or maybe a guy will be into it.

I should really be ashamed of myself for wearing my perversion so brazenly. shameful shameful
>>
>>6152783
are you sure you don't have a degradation fetish and that's why you feel the need to constantly invalidate yourself as a woman

"oh senpai..... i could never be a real woman..... nothing i feel is real!!!"
"on ur knees slut. i'll show u what filthy perverts like you deserve"
*you swoon*
>>
>>6152783
Nigger (sorry if i call you like that, i happen to be a wigger myself), there are a lot of stories in which AGPfuckers like you transition succesfully, feel an increase in their attraction to men and a rise in their perceived and expressed femininity, and live good lifes with good relationships. The fetishization also diminishes cuantiously.

If i were you i would attempt to transition at a slow pace, with always the thought that you could just stop taking hormones if you start feeling things like dysphoria or depression. You don't even have to come out, just take hormones and stay boy mode for some months and see how that makes you feel.

As I said, it has worked for many people in the past.
>>
File: 1385339546583.jpg (18 KB, 400x558) Image search: [Google]
1385339546583.jpg
18 KB, 400x558
>>6152783
>I can't trust my psyche on this issue since my fetish has overtaken it. Who knows if it's natural or not?
Every thought is natural, the point is contextualizing. A psych wouldn't tell you if you're trans or gay or whatever, there are a lot of issues in your head that need to get untangled and that's the main point of going to a psychologist.

Some basic things to consider:
>the more you fight something the more present it is, you can't stop thinking about something through force of will or technicalities
>nothing will change except my inner confusion and loneliness
that's when you get help and look for a professional. it'snot the same as ranting with some clueless friend.
>passing
it's better to accept your feelings and remain a man thant to just fight them all the time.
>I should really be ashamed of myself for wearing my perversion so brazenly. shameful shameful
are you playing a character or something? feeling ashamed for what you feel is idiotic and counterproductive. you identify a problem before you can do anything about it.
>>
>>6152824
this so much.

have you considered that maybe if you can only have a relationship with a guy as a feminine sub (which you say would increase the feelings of wanting to be a woman and lead to you transitioning), then maybe you should just let yourself be a feminine sub? it's can be really hard living alone, without a partner of any kind for the rest of your life. if transitioning would allow you to be physically and emotionally intimate with another person, then that alone is one of the best possible reasons for anyone to transition. and even if it is all just a fetish, you would have someone to be close to who cares deeply about you, who you make happy, and who in turn makes you happy.
>>
File: image.jpg (56 KB, 640x445) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
56 KB, 640x445
>>6152725
>I was on HRT for a year before I quit and was on Focalin for about two months.
>I'm 19 now almost 20
>I had it since I was a kid, like 8 or 9, believe it or not. I didn't really ever crossdress to the full extent either it was mostly tights, and pantyhose cause I like the way they felt on my legs, and panties. It was a legitimate fetish that overtook me without me realizing it until it was too late.
>I had gotten it originally to coincide with anxiety meds I was taking for severe OCD. After therapy and overcoming the anxiety I stayed on them because they helped me focus in school. My I stopped taking them my junior year, which also happened to be the year I got that bright idea to start HRT. After going back on them though I started to get back my energy and focus better on my college work since the transition was depressing me and slowing me down. It was at that time and through that "euphoria" that I was able to make a mental break through that this had all started over something really stupid.

If you have any other questions feel free to ask. I'm happy to help anyone feeling like this find any kind of answers cause I know how alone it can feel most of the time.
>>
>>6152851

To be honest I thought I did accept my feelings and identity as just a feminine guy with a strong fetish on the side for a few good years now but shit starts creeping back and throws me on another loop. Fears and confusions and doubts. Something just doesn't feel right. Maybe it's just that fetishistic drive to transition. Maybe it's just loneliness.

I don't know, I don't know, I don't know...

>>6152824
>>6152816
>>6152857

See now this feels like >>6152593 to me. Maybe I just do these rants to get someone to tell me to take hormones etc. My mouse is itching to get back to that online store and look into things again. And I feel those tinges of arousal.

That last post was incredible though wow wow, I don't know what to say
>>
File: 1462607128828.png (460 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
1462607128828.png
460 KB, 800x600
>>6152857
>it's can be really hard living alone, without a partner of any kind for the rest of your life
>>
>>6152973
Idk i just satiate that by dressing like a girl on omegle and showing guys (and sometimes girls) my ass.
>>
>>6152939
>Maybe it's just that fetishistic drive to transition. Maybe it's just loneliness.
or maybe you keep pushing a conclusion that doesn't work, dumbass. stop telling yourself the same thing over and over.

I'm not telling you you're trutrans or whatever, I'm telling you to get help for your emotional problems.
>>
>>6153015
at least transitioning would improve or at least not terribly harm your prospects..
>>
>>6152606

Ok good to know drugs helped. Eugene Pichler found anti addiction medication calmed his AGP.

http://www.transgression.com/Books/AcceptableLosses/OnlineMaterial/BehavioralAddiction/?LanguageCode=en-CA

Thing is, I don't believe AGP is truly curable since it's an orientation. This medicate muh AGP away stuff just helps if it becomes an obsession.

Smoking weed habitually helped my AGP some. I wear a beard as shaving is uncomfortable, I don't experience AGP so intensly that I need to shave, but sometimes I long to see a woman in the mirror. That feel is not always there but it never goes away. Perhaps the beard and the short hair help keep our inner woman away.

>>6152645

AGP is not a niche fetish, it's an orientation like being straight or gay. It could be described as inverted hetrosexuality, that competes with your conventional hetrosexuality. Blanchard believed transistion was a suitable treatment for people with severe AGP.

The other possibility is that AGP is a side effect of being a bisexual or lesbian transwoman.
>>
>>6136718
she just looks like an older woman trying too hard to look young
>>
>>6152862
ah, you're still young, so i can't say i'm totally convinced. and it's only been two months?
i've looked into it and it doesn't seem like i can get that chem at my usual sources to give it a try. i'm curious why you'd be given that when you also have anxiety..
>>
>>6153082
>The other possibility is that AGP is a side effect of being a bisexual or lesbian transwoman.

i have no idea what agp really is or where it comes from, but one thing i've wondered is if maybe it's just because until you've lived as a woman for long enough you don't really see the female version of you as "you". like subconsciously, it's another entity, another person, so if you're attracted to women at all and you're also trans, you're going to be aroused by the idea of transforming into this girl who's as compatible with you as anyone could ever be.

but then when you actually get used to being that girl, she stops being seen as a separate entity and so instead of female-you being a potential mate, female-you is just you.
>>
>>6152857

Your post was really nice to read, anon. Saying this as someone who's not even in denial about being trans and already on hormones.

>>6152939

Just take the HRT, nigger. You're clearly dysfunctional anyway. Maybe it will help you snap out of it one way or another. If you find out it's not just a fetish years from now you're going to kick your ass for thinking up excuses that whole time. Naturally, you've already been rationalizing for way too long, so you might still regret not starting earlier, but won't be quite as bad as if you waited until 40.

That last post really is powerful though.

>>6152973

>iktf

>>6153124

What messes with your supposition are the asexuals, who are said to still experience AGP.
>>
>>6153597
Yeah I'm an asexual myself and have AGP. The problem is that the mind is very strong and can make it seem as if all roads lead to Rome.

Because of this, I've been thinking lately that perhaps my AGP is my heterosexuality that turned inwards instead of outwards, so perhaps as Blanchard puts it, it's a target location error derived from heterosexual impulses.

But who knows.
>>
I am either a tranny or a fetishist or another degenerate. It doesn't really matter because I want nothing to do with any of it. What do?
>>
I've kept my AGP under control ever since I started jerking by satisfying my urges with TG porn

I've been on nofap for 2 weeks and I haven't really wanted to act on it until now

>>6154974
Can't you guys who want to keep it in check just fap a lot and be satisfied?
>>
>>6155011
fapped too much and it stopped going away
>>
>>6155011
I'm >>6154875 no fap doesn't work for me
>>
>>6155011
wow a whole two weeks! gee
>>
>>6155011
this >>6155033
do you seriously think 2 weeks is any nontrivial amount of time? how old are you
>>
>>6152593
how old is bailey?
>>
>>6165303
didn't she start pills at like 16?
>>
>>6155011
I go in cycles where I jerk it so much my dick starts hurting and I physically need to stop, then cut down for a few weeks. Never accomplished a nofap though, the addiction is too strong.

I'm so fucked up.
>>
I don't jerk off only if im too miserable to even jerk off, miserable or tired.

Lately i've also been feeling like there's no endgame to this whole AGP thing. Like how many times can you imagine the same scenes or look at weird TG mangas until it becomes a repetitive drag. I guess my sexuality is dying now because of it, and the loneliness and pointlesness of masturbation as the only outlet for it. Although i suppose this happens to virgin neets as well, when there's no fuckable women in their horizons.
>>
I really hate this 4chan version of a hon.
Instead of getting married they insist it's a mental illness, instead of thinking they pass magically they think that it's all about looking like animu.
It's a depressing millenial variant, I hate it.
>>
>>6165938
That's when you start watching porn and self-insert as the girl.
>>
>>6165947

Just to make sure I understand you:

1. Instead of getting married to women to repress like the hons of yesteryear, the hons of today insist being trans is just a mental illness? Or is marriage the mental illness according to them is what you're saying? If the former, I don't think that's actually too different from what the older trans women were thinking when they were young, they just thought marriage to a woman and having children would be the cure. They do have less reason to believe it's a mental illness, given all the evidence of a birth defect, to be fair to the older trans women, though.

2. Instead of thinking they can pass just by taking HRT and putting on women's clothing and not changing their voice, refining their mannerisms, learning nuances to female-female communication, etc. they think there's no point in transitioning unless they can look like a cute anime girl?

What were you expecting? The end of all hons? Or a different expression of the inability to accept that one is transgender?
>>
Jesus christ this thread.

Are you uncomfortable as a male OP?

Or is it just imagining yourself as a female give you a boner and you take hormones for the fantasy?

If it's no to the former you are not trans regardless of what others are saying.

It sounds like you have a fetish that has become an addiction. That can be worked around. See a shrink who specializes with paraphilias.
>>
>>6166051
>implying shrinks do anything but tell you to see a doctor or go to a support group
>>
>>6165996

>1
I was thinking more in the order of
>marriage will cure me
to
>drugs will cure me
the same struggle we all face but they chose the most mediatized way you could deal with it for their time

>2
I'm gonna change that to:
Instead of inserting themselves in a certain image of what being a woman is born from [I still need to feel this blank, I should study hons more] they take it from animu, in both cases failing to actually act like a normal female or go beyond that representation.

It still needs work, but I'm starting to like this concept of our generational hon. Maybe it could be expanded to pre 90's hons, there must be some reference for the 60's or 70's.
>>
>>6166113
drugs actually do shit though
Thread replies: 101
Thread images: 14

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.