[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Frozen 2
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 78
Thread images: 10
File: image.jpg (98 KB, 638x907) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
98 KB, 638x907
How'd you feel?
>>
Why the fuck are they making a Frozen Two?
>>
>>How's you feel?

this
>>6133180
>>
so, children?
>>
>fan pressure to do what they want or else

Faggots are insufferable. Sucks to be gay tbqh desu
>>
>>6133174

Frozen sucked in the first place.

#LetItGo
>>
>>6133174
I would date her.
>>
Give Elsa a transbian gf
>>
File: snow queen.jpg (69 KB, 240x301) Image search: [Google]
snow queen.jpg
69 KB, 240x301
>>6133174
>snow queen needs a girlfriend
Has been done before and better.
>>
These people are delusional. Frozen is extremely successful franchise all over the world, Disney is not going to make their most popular princess(well, queen) a lesbian when it could risk the sales somewhere else. For example, China banned Deadpool movie because it has pansexual main character who flirts with other men. SJWs need to wake up to the reality and see that gay characters are made only when it could boost the sales or there is some certain agenda. You would never see black/gay James Bond either because the main target audience could not relate to him anymore, but you can still have a gay villain in James Bond movie because it increases the sex appeal of the main character.

Just stick to incest fan fiction.
>>
>>6133506
Most of the world already thinks she's lesbian.
>>
>>6133262

I'm >>6133241. Now I'm on board. Seeing all those TERFs' buttblasted posts is going to be good.

#GiveElsaATransbian
>>
>>6133531
Except they don't. Just because you see incest fan art all over the internet doesn't mean that the children and their parents who buy this stuff know anything about this. Most people see it as a story about sisterhood unlike these perverts. Like I'd understand if Timon and Pumbaa were actually gay but there's zero subtext for Elsa being lesbian.
>>
>>6133506
>China banned Deadpool
Who cares about China when the rest of the world loves Deadpool?
>>
I sort of thought it would be nice if Elsa didn't acquire a romantic interest, but continued her days fruitfully in her rulership, setting an example of responsible governance within the region, and caring for her sister, and likely nieces and nephews as perfectly valid and cherished potential heirs.
>>
so many things we could fight about/defend and we choose to whine about wanting a fictional character of a kids movie to kiss n hold hands with another fictional character of the same gender

Yep this community is great sounds pretty excellent and revolutionary
>>
>>6133536
But transbians don't like women
>>
>>6133174
meh. it would be a dumb idea. clearly these people either totally missed the metaphor in this movie or are way too into politics. like, this movie has some great messages and is relateable in multiple ways. how can you say you're campaigning for good by ruining that? how can it be a metaphor for being gay if she already is on top of that?

the worst thing about internet (sl)ackivists is theyre faceless, so no one who actually cares about gay issues realizes these people are teens and sad twenty-something doing this shit only cause its popular and cause clique politics
>>
>>6133548
Most online new sites pick up on it too, the musical that it gets linked to was already noted for being like that
>>
>>6133558
i like this too, which is one of the great reasons her life should be left open. but children dont think of that (and i dont mean literal children here)
>>
http://www.strawpoll.me/10127309
>>
File: Hades.png (445 KB, 850x478) Image search: [Google]
Hades.png
445 KB, 850x478
If not having a love interest is enough to make character gay then all their villains are already gay
Sorry lezzies but Elsa is a fabulous queen not a gross dyke
>>
>>6133587
>or are way too into politics.
If the movie actually were political then prince Hans would've actually gotten the girl since it'd been the smartest move.
>>
>>6133531
lol those are just the autistic womanchildren and dykelords
>>
File: frollo.jpg (8 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
frollo.jpg
8 KB, 480x360
>>6133634
>If not having a love interest is enough to make character gay then all their villains are already gay
But it's all unrequited love on the villain's side.
That or just wanting to hit that gypsy booty.
>>
>>6133174
T U M B LR
U
M
B
L
R
>>
>>6133586

You're right, I forgot. Transbians fall too hard and too fast for cock to be with a woman. Thankfully, this is a work of fiction, so I think we can take some artistic license to achieve our vision for the production.
>>
Next, let's make Rabbit a neurotic lonely homosexual, Timon and Pumbaa a gay couple that raise a child together, Kuzco a shallow twink and Ursula a drag queen.
>>
File: tumblr_mz8b2kDJJw1rvlx3so2_400.gif (1 MB, 400x178) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mz8b2kDJJw1rvlx3so2_400.gif
1 MB, 400x178
>>6133720
Maybe the girlfriend is a transbian witch and she curses Elsa. Then Elsa grows a giant ice cock and that's how they become a couple.
>>
>>6133720
>>6133728
>>6133755
Disney just signed a deal with Le Shuuk to do narration and theme music for the new movie.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XbGJzQgsNhU
>>
>>6133180
For the pun. "Frozen 2. This time the other one dies!"
>>
>>6133728
Ursula IS based on a drag queen tho.
>>
File: 1462024090468.png (479 KB, 1055x808) Image search: [Google]
1462024090468.png
479 KB, 1055x808
>>6133770
>"AND THEN HIS DICK FELL OFF"
>WUBWUBWUBWUBWUWBWUBWUBWUB
>>
>>6133240
>Frozen fans urge Disney to give Elsa a girlfriend in the sequel
>give Elsa a girlfriend in the sequel
>give Elsa a girlfriend
>girlfriend
>LESBIANS
Why would a gay man give a shit about lesbians?
>>
>>6133917
Lesbians are unironically the worst sexuality
>>
>>6133174
but she already has the perfect girlfriend
>>
>>6133174
Frozen sucks
>>
I feel like forcing anyone to get a girlfriend because of reasons is a dick move.
>>
>>6133180
?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

>"WHY WOULD THEY MILK THIS CASH GRAB?"

nigga u dumb.
>>
I think feminists are cancer and should die
>>
This is some dumb Shit... That's how I feel about it. Its a fukn children's movie.. I dont understand y anyone would want to see some lil lezbos in a fukn cartoon... I don't care what u all mutha fukrs do on the privacy of ur own home but don't try forcing ur way into mine. Plus Elsa is a fukn ice princess... She's supposed to b alone I mean wtf. Ask any queer what an ice princess is and they will say.. A bitter old fag or an evil lil bitch. And what homo had this dumb ass idea anyway? How many fags watch children's movies? Wtf is going on in the gay community? I mean don't get me wrong I'm gay myself but I wouldn't take my lil niece to see that shit. I don't want her thinking that it's ok to lick twat or that it's the norm. That's a decision that only she should make when she gets older and is able to better comprehend the Shit. Fukn weirdos man. The decision to teach children about homosexuality should b made by parents not some gungho queers on a fukn power trip. I bet that not even half the ppl that suggested the Shit will even see the fukn movie. So what is the reasoning for a children's movie to have some Shit like that in it? Don't make no Damn sense.
>>
>>6133241
wow, a hashtag...
you sir are lost.
>>
Wtf u talkin bout yo
>>
>>6137455
You seem angry.
Let me play this violin for you
>>
>>6133174
Don't care. The original was awful enough.
>>
>>6136353
Underrated post.
>>
He'll yeah I'm angry. I'm fukn livid yo. My lil niece loves frozen and now I gotta explain to her u she can't see the fukn movie. Do u know what it's like to tell a four year old fanatic that she can't see the new frozen?? She's gonna fukn flip.and I gotta deal with the aftermath cuz some dumb ass queers decided to take over the fukn world and destroy a lil girls dreams and shit.
>>
>>6133506
You are delusional if you think that these things aren't only a matter of time.
>>
Hell Disney released frozen jewelry that said "a girlfriend is like a sister you choose". There's a reason for this fandom >>6133995

I think it would be cute for her to get a girlfriend but I'd also be fine if she stayed single. I just don't want her to fall for a prince type cause that... Feels wrong. I doubt we will get a gay Elsa due to the fact Disney still barely touches it but i also wouldn't mind if we get another scene with the gay sauna owner and his family with a firm emphasis on him having a husband and not a glimpse.
>>
File: hans-40540715.jpg (88 KB, 736x988) Image search: [Google]
hans-40540715.jpg
88 KB, 736x988
>>6133174
never cared about Elsa tbph
>>
>>6133174
Fuck no
>>
I still don't understand how Frozen is so massively popular. Are kids of today brainwashed or they find it actually good compared to other movies out there?
>>
I would be ecstatic if Disney put out an LGBT character. But, at the same time, kind of regretful of the inevitable backlash. At this point in time, I'm fairly confident that we'll never see any such thing within my lifetime, though. Especially not for an existing character.

Well, okay, one exception, I could maybe see them giving a minor character some decent implications of being LGBT. But that's it. Never the main character and never overt.
>>
>>6141016
It's really good. Probably their best since the Lion King.
>>
>>6141102

As someone who has watched Frozen, but not The Lion King, you have removed all faith in me of believing The Lion King might be any good.
>>
>>6141094
I don't see that being a very good idea from a business standpoint.

I don't believe people are accepting enough and even then, it's an incredibly specialized group of people to represent in mass media. At least now of course.

Maybe in a few years?? I don't know.
But I think releasing a main character at this time with such a background from a company with such prestige is not a good idea for the company.
>>
>>6141901
OK mister troll, but Frozen is a really nice movie.
>>
>>6138042
do they have jockstraps in fantasy worlds?
>>
>>6141942
It was okay. But I thought it was fairly forgettable. I thought it was incredibly cliched and campy, even for a Disney movie.
>>
>>6141942
>>6142221

I'm >>6141901. I hated the world-building. It was very lackluster and it felt like every place in the movie fit in one small backyard. I also hated the lyric "slam the door" from Let it Go weeks before I watched it. The context just wasn't there for that retarded line.
>>
>>6142241
I don't know but I don't like the modern Pixar stuff with all those animals and stuff. They're so boring. I liked Frozen because it was like a fairy tale and had some really nice scenes. It clicked for me like it did for millions of others.

>>6142221
>>6142241
What did you think of Tangled?
>>
>>6142329

>I don't know but I don't like the modern Pixar stuff with all those animals and stuff.

The most recent Pixar film I've watched was Brave. I didn't like it much, but I liked it better than Frozen. I've got Inside Out ready whenever, but I haven't watched it yet. Zootopia was by Disney, if you meant that when you said the direction they went with the animals. I wanted to watch Zootopia, but my local theater stopped screening it and I don't have a car to visit the nearest theater that does.

>What did you think of Tangled?

I loved Tangled, I want to watch it again. I think that world actually was pretty well-developed.
>>
>>6133180
Frozen 2: The quest for more money
>>
>>6141102
>incoherent story
>stock characters
>one good song

nigga what
>>
Yes. Do it. Where do I sign up me and my entire known family?
>>
>>6133549
Because China is a fucking massive market?
>>
>>6133174
I don't feel anything because I don't watch children's films
>>
>>6143344
Are you a fag or something?
>>
>>6133262
FUND IT
>>
>>6142899
>incoherent story
>stock characters
>one good song

I agree that the music wasn't good, and I don't even like the movie that much but it had some pretty good characters who were not typical Disney stock (especially the villain who broke the mold in numerous ways) and the plot was refreshingly unique.

But for some reason I found it hard to care about any of them. It wasn't heart-wrenching in a way movies like Hunchback of Notre Dame or The Lion King are. Even the death of their parents was treated as just some bland event that had to happen to advance the story and was never again referenced.

I really don't get why people want to politicize kid's movies. Her sexuality shouldn't matter. People should care more that (if she did have a love interest) they would be a compelling and interesting character, not worry about the gender.
>>
File: tumblr_nm52mvWpFx1u3781fo1_400.gif (942 KB, 280x160) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nm52mvWpFx1u3781fo1_400.gif
942 KB, 280x160
>>6133240
>>6133930

HELLO MILO
>>
>>6133174
>tfw that gf will never be me
>>
>>6133180
>Why the fuck are they making a Frozen Two?
I mean it's only their most successful movie ever
>>
File: 1447423118623.jpg (21 KB, 525x355) Image search: [Google]
1447423118623.jpg
21 KB, 525x355
>>6136353
>>
>>6133428
Based asf (asf)
>>
>>6151148

>that being Milo
>not >>6137455 and >>6137558
>>
This thread is quite... urban
>>
>movie stars perfect aryan waifu
>sells gorrilians
>movie starts niggers
>absolutely flops

lmao
Thread replies: 78
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.