[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is there any way i can take female hormones but without having
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
Is there any way i can take female hormones but without having tits and having small penis?
>>
>>6130993
why would you want to take them then??
also: no
>>
>>6130993
AA+SERM
>>
Look for the femgen thread in the catalog
>>
>>6130993
Why?
>>
>>6131335
i wanna be a twink.
>>
>>6131364
Then just be a twink .......... ?
>>
>>6131369
Read my thread.
>>
you sound like my ex
Hated her boobs thought she wanted to be a guy
turns out she just didnt want to grow up.

Grow the fuck up, hormones are hormones and do what puberty does to girls. keep in shape and dont have horrible personality and people will fuck you. To be honest you dont even really need that
>>
>>6130993
>is there anyway to take feminizing hormones, but not have them feminize me

op you are fucking stupid
>>
>>6131372
I did. Any new relevant info?
>>
>>6131407
You are the stupid one in here along with >>6131417

>>6131400
Says who?
>>
>>6131369
It's a femgen meme about twinks needing HRT ignore it
>>
>>6131421
I was giving you the opportunity to understand why you don't know what the fuck you're talking about without being told you're stupid.
>>
>>6130993
You get the tits with the rest of feminization. It's all or nothing.

The only reason the D will shrink is if you don't use it, or you nuke it hard by totally denying it DHT and T.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.