[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>You will never take in a wayward NEET anon, forcibly feminize
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 8
File: 1445832835809.jpg (36 KB, 482x427) Image search: [Google]
1445832835809.jpg
36 KB, 482x427
>You will never take in a wayward NEET anon, forcibly feminize him, and train him to be your submissive tranny housepet who lives under your computer desk and gives you blowjobs in exchange for head pats and snacks
>>
You could if you kidnap one. Just go to China and grab an orphan.
>>
>>6130143
why not anon?
>>
>>6130169

That's not the same, you can't tell apart chinese males from females as it is, feminizing one would be an empty gesture.
>>
>>6130172

I'm a not very fast runner and the couple times I've tried with a taser and a dog catcher net they still manage to get up and escape
>>
>>6130196

No wonder you weren't succeeding. You have to coerce them.
>>
>>6130196
we could arrange something where maybe i run just a bit too slow?
>>
>>6130196
You need to lure them into your van with promises of hentai and tendies.
>>
>>6130143
you have to promise to pay for his/her expenses and make sure he/she has an up to date internet connection and pc. i'm sure you will find someone
>>
>>6130143
>forcibly feminize him
this is probably the only trouble you'd have with this. anyone who would be up for it is someone who wants it. buut you could jusr pretend your forcing them

you could probably just go onto /mtfg/ an find a few. I personally know of some who would be into exactly that OP
>>
>>6130143
how uggers are you?
>>
>>6130143
https://youtu.be/zGgJhofBuKg

a rag soaked in chloroform pressed against the nose and mouth of the NEET is the best way to take them (they struggle for 30 seconds or so depending on weight so it's best to go after the weak ones unless you're up for a challenge)

make sure you have a secure area to house your NEET before you abduct them
>>
>>6130291
I dont know about hentai but you got me at tendies.
>>
>>6130143

This kind of happened with me. I hope you are not fucked up enough to actually do it to someone because it will ruin their lives forever.
>>
>>6130541

Greentext story anon.
>>
>>6130541
how can you be so ungrateful?
>>
>>6130820

I will do it just to dissuade OP. I was a house-boy for someone who had the same type of fantasies and enough money to act them out on me. It might be fun for them but it ruins the life of the person you do it to.

>Be me. Be teenage kid who has just come out to his parents as gay and they are giving me constant abuse about it. See internet ad for 'house-boy'.

>I contact him and he says he is looking for a room-mate, I can live rent free as long as I do some chores and cook (also be fucked). I meet him IRL and he seems really nice, he is an older guy but in shape and has a good career and money. He is really sympathetic to my problems and basically the first person I have ever met who is OK with me being gay. I agree to the arrangement because I am desperate to leave parents home.

>Starts off OK, he lets me use his car and gives me an 'allowance' as well. I have my own bedroom which I keep my stuff and computer. He is romantic when he wants to fuck. He is a bit kinky and likes to tie me up and spank me but nothing extreme. I don't feel like anything is weird and we are just a couple. All is well for a few months.

>Then he starts criticizing me, he says I am lazy and don't clean enough and don't cook proper meals. Starts punishing me. It starts off with spankings but then moves up to other stuff. Mostly things like cancelling the allowance he was giving me and not letting me use the phone. He also starts getting kinkier and starts mixing the bondage stuff into the punishments for not cleaning properly.

>This continues for about six months and then he wants me to start cross-dressing. He buys me girls clothes and wants me to wear them when we fuck. This is small time stuff compared to everything else he is doing so I agree straight away. I even learn how to do make up in the hope he is happy.
>>
>>6132892

>He starts getting pushy as fuck about the cross-dressing thing and punishes me if I act like a guy. He likes maids and at this point I'm basically dressed as a maid all the time. He is also getting more and more into the BDSM stuff.

>We have been together for about a year and a half. I'm dressed as a maid pretty much all the time now but I'm not into it and hide any time someone comes over so they don't see me. I hate my life because I'm basically just living his weird sex game all the time, I don't have a real life. He is getting more and more into his BDSM and starts building a dungeon in our basement.

>At this point I start panicking. He is no longer a cute guy with some weird hang-ups and I'm worried I'm living with a serial killer or something. But I stay because have got no where to go. My allowance has been cut off for months so I have no money. I don't have a job and I don't have anyone I can go to. I'm stuck.

>This goes on for weeks, he starts using the dungeon for games and he sometimes keeps me tied up or in a cage for an entire day. I should have left already but because we worked up to this so slowly it feels more normal than it is.

>Then I notice I am growing breasts. He has been giving me girl hormones mixed in with all the other health pills he makes me eat. I completely freak out and confront him and start screaming at him and crying. He admits it and says it is for my own good and he is allowed to do it anyway because he is my 'master'.
>>
>>6132896

>I decide to leave straight away because this is too much for me. Only he doesn't let me leave. He takes me down to our basement and locks me in the cage. I'm begging for him to let me go but he refuses. At this point I'm terrified and sure his going to kill me.

>He keeps me locked up for 2 weeks before he lets me go. He tried to convince me to stay with him but then decided he didn't want me after all. He gives me $500 and tells me to get out.

After that I went back to my parents and they let me move back in. I should have called the police on my ex but I don't have any proof and I can't handle trying to explain what happened. I have not had another boy-friend since then because the entire situation fucked me mentally. My hormones are all weird as well because of the pills he was feeding me.

I don't know why he decided to do this whole sex fantasy with me instead of an actual tranny who might like it. I think he was just looking for the youngest guy he could get.
>>
>>6132892
>>6132896
>>6132899
The only thing that would bother me about that is keeping me locked/tied up for extended periods. Sounds boring as fuck

Everything else sounds amazing.
>>
>>6132899
That's kinda scary and messed up
But also kinda arousing
I'm sorry
>>
File: 753574308533.jpg (58 KB, 854x480) Image search: [Google]
753574308533.jpg
58 KB, 854x480
>>6132899

Hahaha, why are faggots so dumb?
>>
>>6130436
You shut the fuck up right now
>>
Kinda different but a guy online found a lot of my confused feelings i gushed out on the internet when we used to talk a lot and cam sometimes. He used to like tease me, but a little too aggressively and threaten to send it to my friends or family. He was really manipulative, constantly belittled me but then eventually got me to apologize.

I basically said and did whatever he wanted and acted like his best friend for a year. I told him everything i'd felt before, he had pics, we cammed. I even defended him against people who talked shit because he was nice to me sometimes.

He was chill and cool and stuff sometimes, i actually saw him as someone i really wanted to talk to every day despite everything.

I was secretly on HRT the whole time, but i guess he probably knew and just didnt say anything, since he saw me naked enough.

Anyway i clung to him after i pushed away trans feelings (stayed on HRT) and i felt fine for the year, and when i didnt feel good i could talk to him since he knew everything anyway and would try to help. After i finally got wise and pushed him away and he got really hateful towards me i think im less steady on that front. Even though it was online it all had a pretty big impact on me, i came out of it pretty intimidated and upset.

All im sayan OP is you should leave this as a fantasy, maybe roleplay with a partner. Actually forcing stuff on people where they feel like they cant leave is fucked up
>>
>>6132899
>>6132896
>>6132892
I'm gonna wank to this story later anon, so don't feel too bad.
>>
>>6133040
Naughty riceboy
>>
>>6133071
Its really hot though!
>>
>>6133132
You want to be my houseboy, bby?
>>
>>6133700
Yeah I wouldn't mind it, I've always had a deep fetish for it since I was very young.
>>
File: laff.jpg (157 KB, 640x479) Image search: [Google]
laff.jpg
157 KB, 640x479
>>6133757
>>6133700
>>6133132
>>6133071
>>6133040
Good lord Kingrice get a grip family I thought you were cool

>mfw this thread
>>
>>6133786
Yeah but fetishes init mate, I've got bare of them.
>>
File: IMG_2208.jpg (708 KB, 1294x1061) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2208.jpg
708 KB, 1294x1061
>>6133842
my poor, forsaken child....
>>
>>6133857
Oh come now, you must have some kinks or things that go the extra mile to arouse you niq~

Admittedly, the story was fucked at the end, but until then it was pretty hot.
>>
File: cute-white-pomeranian-dog.jpg (33 KB, 604x600) Image search: [Google]
cute-white-pomeranian-dog.jpg
33 KB, 604x600
>>6133871
I am clean and pure
>>
>>6130143
This sounds amazing desu. Want to talk about it more.
>>
>>6132899

> false imprisonment
> battery
> assault

There are so many offences for which the perpetrator could be charged, prosecuted, and sentenced for...
>>
>>6133931
Maybe so, but you said you lack a sex drive currently, so I think when you get it back you're going to want to vent all that pempt up list and tie some guy up and wreck his boipucci.

N-not that I'd be interested in that~~~
>>
>>6130143
uh? have you heard of /r9k/? Post there exactly what you posted here and youll be inundated with applicants.
>>
>>6133970
When my lost libido comes back i'm going to unleash my sexual frustration by going Adolf style on all degenerates and jerk off to their screams. Be afraid.
>>
>>6134030
The degeneracy will reign supreme, you dirty vagina licker!
>>
File: 1455886932366.jpg (49 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1455886932366.jpg
49 KB, 500x375
>>6133957

You can't prosecute love, anon.
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.