[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Confused
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: flat,800x800,070,f.jpg (87 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
flat,800x800,070,f.jpg
87 KB, 800x800
I'm possibly bi and a bottom if I am....when I was younger I was raped I'm older now but still in high school idk if I'm attracted to guys because I'm actually bi or because of the rape
>>
Just try with some1 that feels mutual bou dont make a huuuge fuss about it, nobody cares and coming out caters to bullying in highschool.
>>
>>6123703
Why do you think the rape is influencing you though? Is it just because people tell you that's what happens, or do you genuinely feel it messed with your head?
>>
Idk if it did I cuddled and experimented with a friend and i loved it but idk
>>
>>6123703
You can't really decide whether or not to find someone attractive, but you can decide whether you want to act on it. If you can engage in gay sex without it bringing back bad memories, then go for it. If not, but you want to, find a sex-positive therapist to discuss it.
>>
>>6123703
Why do we have to focus so much on 'why'? It's awful that you were raped and I hope that you've been able to move past that trauma, but if you're bi you're bi. You can spend years trying to answer questions like this and you'll never ever find an answer, so don't waste you time on it.
>>
I've been able to move past it
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.