[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Current year
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: angy-old-man_o_230874.jpg (208 KB, 459x562) Image search: [Google]
angy-old-man_o_230874.jpg
208 KB, 459x562
Why are there more transexuals in 2016?
SRS Q.
>inb4 tumblr
>>
>>6120428
I don't think there's an increase in transsexuals only that more transsexuals are coming out
>>
>>6120460
Isn't that the same thing or are you saying that more of them are revealing themselves even if they pass?
>>
>>6120428
its because of all the plastics
>>
>>6120472
Explain pls
>>
>>6120428
>Why are there more transexuals in 2016?
Jewish propaga- I mean an open society of tolerance that allows transexuals to come out.
>>
>>6120487
Memeing aside there are companies and thus people directly benefitting from this.
>>
>>6120428

Societal standards have finally loosened up, so now more people are realizing they're transgender or feel it's safe to admit they are. Seeing all the old people transitioning at older ages also shows to those with insight the feeling doesn't go away. That makes them come out now, when they have better chances.
>>
>>6120788

this

until recently it was really difficult to have a professional career or socially respected as a trans person
>>
>>6120788
Will society be cool with me being a deviant now? I'm cis but have a lot of weird fetishes.
>>
>>6120798

Depends on your fetishes.
>>
>>6121340
List of what is unacceptable it'd be quicker than me listing mine.
>>
>>6120798
Purely sexual hobbies are rather different to who you want to spend your life with and what gender you want to spend your life as.

Is your sissy vore fetish really something you need to be public about?
>>
>>6121361

Zoophilia/bestiality/zoosadism
Pedophilia, hebephilia, and ephebophilia
Necrophilia
Coprophilia
Biastophilia
Exhibitionism
Voyeurism
Vorarephilia
>>
>>6121401
I only have two or three of those..
>>6121396
I'd want my partner to be completely deviant that's my biggest turn on.
>>
>>6121396
I don't have a vore fetish, the sissy part maybe is piss is involved
>>
>>6120428
They're being used as a political scapegoat so it seems like there are more because your attention is being drawn to the fact they exist
>>
>>6120797
You still don't have much chances in a career according to statistics and you still have more chance of being murdered
>>
File: 1420166744676.jpg (16 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
1420166744676.jpg
16 KB, 400x300
>>6121401
>not including masochism, urophilia, nullification (or however lack of genitals or making someone impotent is called)
>tfw some still apply
>>
>>6121493
This.
Unless you work in tech the judgement will be there.
>>6121679
Are those your kinks? Mine arent too bad by 4chan standards
>>
>>6121698
>Mine arent too bad by 4chan standards
Eh, mine aren't that bad either, it's pretty /d/-tier
>>
>>6121679

Masochism isn't accepted only if you're male.
>>
>>6121698
The judgement is there in tech. But god forbid you work in gaming and ever draw attention to yourself. It's all over when the internet finds you tinkering on their games. Expect your entire life to be on public display for twitter debates and youtube critiques.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.