[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Detransitioning stories?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 1
File: 3. Forest.jpg (4 MB, 2560x1440) Image search: [Google]
3. Forest.jpg
4 MB, 2560x1440
I detransitioned for a job and a girl, now im stuck with no job and a girl i want to cheat on becouse shes the only one ive fucked ever all i wanna do is party and pop oxy...AND i want to be a qt grill but have to find a job to pay my bills so i can get enrolled in college...18...anyone else?
>>
>>6106317
>detransitioned
that's retarded stop that
>>
>>6106365
De-transitioned...un transitioned...stopped transitioning...what would you like me to use?
>>
>>6106454
I think anon was making fun of your decision not your wording
>>
>>6106461
this
>>
>>6106317

Exactly what >>6106365, >>6106461, and >>6106475 said. That was retarded of you. Maybe not for the job, because I doubt you want to be some tranny hooker on backpage, but for the girl? Really?

Things you don't do for girls:
>Lift weights
>White knight
>Pay attention to their attention whoring
>Detransition
>>
omg stay a QT girl and become a translesbian
>>
>>6106461
Tru
>>6106475
Tru
>>6106627
Tru...i just need to get through college...im sure i can get a job in IT just fine while being a tranny
>>
>>6106317

I got the shit beat out of me at a party while I was still presenting as male but on HRT. A bunch of guys said I looked like a faggot and beat me up, ripped off my shirt, and started stomping on my head when they saw my boobs. I woke up with a busted face and walked miles home, didn't remember anything until 4 days later.
(Texas, btw)

I ran out of mones and didn't order any new ones. I figured that the lifestyle was basically suicide. It took me a long time to come back around with lots of psychological therapy and now I'm transitioning again.

:shrug: at least I fucked up my late puberty enough to stay twinkish through most of my 20's, and was still passing before I started HRT again
>>
>>6107369
I transitioned in a texas town...llano texas. Forgot the population...poped some oxy so i can feel like my feeling are okay
>>
>>6107567
Looked it up...God dman...it has the populatiom of the amount of my school in a really big town.
>>
>>6107595
>>6107567
>>6107369
Itz like no matter how many people i see say its okay and such...i cant get past feeling i wont make any money and end up a hooker witch i guess wouldent be bad if i had oxy... I just want a nice APARTMENT and a nice pc and a nice car...thats it..and not like a new york apartment. No matter how many people say its okay and it will be okay i truly belive it wont be if i transition.
>>
Why can't you just stay a feminine guy? You don't have to live as a woman and make yourself into one, and imo you'll have to pass fully beforehand to live fit in as one.
>>
>>6111368
Becouse i want to be a woman.
>>
>>6111368
You don't have to fully pass before you faggot.
>>
>>6106317
Don't give up OP. You still have time. Sending good vibes your way.
>>
>>6106317

Get another job then. Or don't; they can't fire you for being a tranny.

At the very least stay on AAs, that'll prevent most of the damage T would do to your system without making you get too feminine right now.
>>
>>6112765
There's not wanting to be a woman, you either can live as one or not.

>>6112806
>You don't have to fully pass before you faggot.
>Unpassing Hon detected.

You have to be able to pass socially and physically beforehand to fit in as one, those that do have little issues.
>>
>>6112887
can i be fucking up my potential success by, for example, only taking 2mg est when i should take 4?
>>
>>6113068
You don't need to pass socially if you pass physically. How does one even determine if they pass socially ? Counting their girl friends from high school ?
>>
>>6113114

Your potential success at passing in the future? Absolutely. It's still better than nothing though.
>>
>>6113476
i guess i mean, even if you ended up taking more in the future
>>
>>6107640
I felt this way too. I ended up transitioning, and now I'm almost graduated college. Turns out you have a lot more motivation when you're happy with yourself. I'm making 95k a year starting next January, and I have a nice car, apartment, and pc.
>>
>>6106365
>Stop detransitioning! It makes me feel bad. The world needs more trannies who refuse to go back to boy mode because I'm so insecure

Literally all I'm reading
>>
>>6114356

Back to femgen with you cutie-pie.
>>
>>6114668
I grew out of that years ago and became masc because trying to look "fem" after a certain age is fucking retarded and no one will ever respect you for it.
>>
>>6114356
Of course it is you mentally ill freak
>>
>>6114683
This is true. Which is why you transition or you don't. Or you live as queer which we all know sucks. Some people won't suceed in transitioning though
>>
>>6114683

Ew even grosser please get off our board mascochist.
>>
>>6112887

I wonder if you have heard that most states don't have employment anti-discrimination laws for gender identity.

>>6113476
>>6113486

How does that make sense?
>>
>>6111368
How exactly do you propose that I just "stay a feminine guy" with tits, a female body fat distribution, a long women's styled hair cut, a feminine name, and an affinity for feminine clothing/makeup/nail polish?

I'm not giving up my mones or stopping wearing clothes that I like in order to go back to being an ugly boring dude with a name I hate and pronouns I hate. You can pry my luscious locks from my cold dead head.
>>
>>6106317
>a girl i want to cheat on becouse shes the only one ive fucked ever

YIKES this is the most male thing I've ever read.
>>
>>6119555
sorry i'm not making sense. i meant, suppose you were "supposed" to be taking more estrogen from the start. what if you didn't take that much but you were taking some. would you basically end up losing out on the potential benefits or could you end up taking more with little cost?
>>
>>6106317
It's hard to feel sympathy.

You transitioned young, had things going for you.
Then you decided to throw away all that for a "high", then now you get to realize the consequences.
>>
>>6124428
I guess so. Your right.
>>6120130
Its more the view i have on life....theres nothing when you die so experiance as much as tou can b4 you die.
>>
>>6106317
You're really young. And stupid.

Dump the chick, be a chick, find a job that suits you.
>>
>>6132113
I need to get the ball rolling first so i can afford everything...we already live together....i love her to peices though butbi dont think were right for eachother in the longrun...
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.