[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Some advice please
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: gfchdf.jpg (78 KB, 736x736) Image search: [Google]
gfchdf.jpg
78 KB, 736x736
I'm going to have some hardcore sexual relations with a stunning transsexual woman (born male, transitioning to woman, still has penis) tomorrow. Any advice?
>pic related.
>>
>>6099170
just want to clarify. its not her, but she is equally beautiful
>>
Talk to her, not us. Above all treat her like a woman.
>>
>>6099170
Just remember that if it has a dick, it's male. There's nothing wrong about being gay, and if you go around gendering drag queens you fuck female because it makes you more comfortable about your sexuality, you're bound to anger one of those guys and they pack a punch. So don't complain if you get you're nose broken because you're a closeted fag. And just remember the golden rule because stating it once isn't enough: if it has a dick, it's male.
>>
>>6099428
no gay dude would want to fuck a passing transwoman
>>
>>6099170
Right before you cum in her ass whisper into her ear "I'm coo coo for cocoa puffs"
It unlocks a hidden level in tranny sex
>>
>>6099461
almost spit out my water and i will definitely try this some time soon
>>
flatter her penis right before you fuck, tell her it is a very feminine cock and say she is as pretty as a real girl. During dinner compliment her on how you can't even tell she is trans and you would have never of guessed she was a male. The rest of the dinner just constantly bombard her with sexually charged segways when she asks you about your life/job/aspirations.

This happened to me and we fucked real hard.
>>
>>6099428
>just remember the golden rule
kek
>>
>>6099461
jesus. double kek.
>>
>>6099461
this
>>
>>6099428
>the golden rule
It's not gay if the balls don't touch?
>>
>>6099592
U got fucked all right!
>>
>>6099170
don't expect to be topped
it theoretically could happen, but almost certainly won't
>>
>>6099461
you're not supposed to just tell anyone about that anon
it's a tranny secret
>>
>>6101540
it's interesting becuase while i'm open to be topped i don't ask for it never have been but have had teo trans girls ask me if i wanted to bottom for them i was just like errr nah because poo in bum mate
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.