[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
At what point should you tell the guy you're dating/planning
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3
File: image.png (35 KB, 749x946) Image search: [Google]
image.png
35 KB, 749x946
At what point should you tell the guy you're dating/planning on dating that you're trans?
>>
>>6096827
before any sex or him doing sexual innuendo body language on you, knowing men they do that constantly so basically right away....... its pretty bs OP they like hit on you and say things to imply they wanna sleepw ith you and then blame you for not telling them you are trans or 'male' in thier eyes so then they beat you up. Best to just ignore them and not even try dating.
>>
>>6096827
if you haven't had bottom surgery you should tell him before you have sex.

if you have, then you don't need to tell him unless you want to.
>>
>>6096842
>if you have, then you don't need to tell him unless you want to.

This should be against the law
>>
>>6096849
fuck you, it's impossible to anyways because once you fix all your legal documents they can't do shit hoe
>>
>>6096849

why?
if you can't tell, then why does it matter?
>>
>>6096866
>>6096874
Trannies once again proving that they don't care about anyone and has no respect for preferences and the body autonomy of others and yet demand that we should respect their preferences and their body autonomy
>>
>>6096884
you sound so retarded right now
>>
>>6096886
And you sound buttblasted.

Why should I respect your choices when you don't respect mine?
>>
my girlfriend told me right after we fucked
when she said it I felt like my insides just went into a flash freezer
>>
Do any of you have experience with guys who initially didnt like it but eventually came around?
>>
>>6096842
>if you have, then you don't need to tell him unless you want to.

Where's the respect, if she doesn't communicate about something like that what else will she lie about?
>>
>>6096842
this is absolute shithead logic.

although it's not illegal, you should have a moral obligation to tell your fucking partner if you're trans.
>>
>>6096849
Is this what we should be worrying about instead of bathroom bullshit?

http://archive.is/f8ERN
http://archive.is/3D8EI

Link above is a Leddit thread where a bunch of butthurt trannies defend their view that it's perfectly fine to deceive others about your birth sex despite that being a violation of their sexual choices.
>>
>>6097982
It's fucking rape
>>
>>6097982

Following their logic you shouldn't need to disclose your HIV+ status to a partner if you have an undetectable viral load.

Part of being in a mature relationship is disclosure, and accepting the associated risks. The fear / discomfort that these trans people are projecting onto their partners is astounding.

>The only thing that might happen is they come face to face with their own bigotry.

You're lying about a SIGNIFICANT part of your past, if your partner can't see beyond your past then they're not a suitable companion. What is hard to understand here?
>>
>>6098015
You are so dumb HIV affects other people by spreading a life threatening disease. Sleeping with a tranny doesn't spread shit. And why is everyone under the assumption that the tranny wants to date and be with a partner for serious? What if you just want a one night stand or some shit. Like I agree that if you want to date someone and have a serious relationship with someone then you should tell them, but if they are just a fucktoy then who gives a fuck.
>>
>>6096903
How did you react?
>>
>>6098015
That is not at all a comparable situation, god damn. Your HIV status directly affects them, and could have consequences afterward. It's more like someone who says they'd never fuck a black girl, or be attracted to one, ever, but then finds out that a girl he'd had sex with was black and albino or something. After it happened, it doesn't change anything except challenge their previously held beliefs.
>>
>>6098015
>You're lying about a SIGNIFICANT part of your past
so, you now have to tell your sexual partners every significant thing that happened in your past? what if you were abused, or a foster kid, or were in prison for five years? sure, it would be important in a long-term relationship, but has nothing to do with the actual act of sex. what matters is what they look/act like in the present.
>>
>>6098982
Like bags of sand
>>
>>6098954
I read that and was confident, without a shadow of a doubt, that you are in fact retarded.

No matter the length of the relationship, you have to let people know. That individual has the right to a sexual preference, by not providing this data you are stripping them of that.
>>
File: stopthis.gif (2 MB, 326x210) Image search: [Google]
stopthis.gif
2 MB, 326x210
Depends - if the other person is trans I tell them fairly quickly. If the other person is cis, I am very careful about it.

I tell people when they start showing interest in me IRL - usually in a private place or somewhere that is trans-friendly. It has to be a pretty heavy pursuit on their part though for me to even get to the stage of admitting this.

Online, it depends. If I meet someone in a hobby chat/forum or whatever, I don't tell people because honestly I have zero interest in a long-distance relationship. I wouldn't disclose this information unless the person expressed heavy interest in meeting me in person and having a monogamous relationship with me.

As far as online dating sites/apps that allow me to meet local people, I do disclose my status as trans within the first couple of messages. I also usually 'screen' people who contact me and look at their profiles for signs of how they might feel about trans people and either ignore or reply accordingly.

Surprisingly, I have only got like two really negative reactions - the rest have been neutral to positive but that might be because I don't fuck around with people cruising for hook-ups.

I would say that you should never, ever just 'spring' being trans on someone if you are pre-op by dropping your drawers right before the act. Let people know before you get undressed. Contrary to /legbutts/ and Tumblr's opinion, people don't have to interact with your genitals if they don't want to and flashing someone a natal vagina or natal penis when they are expecting the opposite is shitty.

inb4 "its the cissies fault for assuming I'mcis waaaah!" The majority of people on this planet are cis so the expectation that you are cis if passing isn't transphobia or ignorance, it's just common sense.
>>
>>6099325

Obviously shit posting. No trannies are this reasonable.
>>
>>6096841
Fuck off, hon.
>>
>>6096890
>mutual respect
>4chan
Aayyyyy lmao
>>
>>6099220
you are indeed retarded.
>>
>>6096866
>it's cool, I can legally rape someone
>>
>>6098982
Well we're still together but I just got up and left that night.
Left and came back the next day. I didnt want to upset her but also didnt know what that meant for me.

all things came into question why i was attracted to her, my sexuality, how everyone i knew would perceive it

then after she called me and was crying I still loved her so I was like "eh, it'll work out" and it has
>>
It's really the mans obligation to question every woman they hit on before anything else. Men always jump in head first and want to rush to sex without getting to know the other person. You can't make demands of the other person to protect yourself against your own squeamish preferences.

If you don't interrogate every woman about her gender upon meeting then you don't deserve to know.
>>
>>6099325
Why do intelligent posts like this always get no responses?

>>6099519
>If you don't interrogate every woman about her gender upon meeting then you don't deserve to know.

Jesus fucking Christ. 99.7% of the world is non-trans you fucking retard. And do you seriously not realize how fucking stupid it is asking a woman "Hey, just curious, are you a man?" Please just be shitposting, good lord...
>>
Before the first date
>>
>>6099564
I posted it while giggling as tongue in cheek autism bait. But I know some of you socially inept ass burgers would actually do it and ask women in bars if they're men. Christ you're actually retarded, I'm in disbelief how guys like you even survive in the real world ...
>>
>>6096827
>dating/planning on dating
the point at which this swaps from one to the other
>>
Dont tell him before hand because he might react violently
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.