[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ideal bf
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 6
File: sad dongola.png (36 KB, 1109x645) Image search: [Google]
sad dongola.png
36 KB, 1109x645
In this thread, we post our ideal bf/husbando, no matter how specific the details may be. I'll go first:

A white bara bf who appears tough and even intimidating, but who is privately shy, somewhat clingy, and a bottom/sub in the bedroom.
>>
My dream relationship is like David and Jonathan in Bible, something where we are connected through souls not lust. I'm not very sexual and I don't like the idea of anal sex, I just want to kiss and cuddle a lot. Must be someone who enjoys discussion, I'm quite conservative and prudish so no open relationships or partying. He must love this country and our cultural so none of that SJW anti-nationalist bullshit. Loves nature and wants to live in rural town instead city. Appreciates spiritual wealth instead materialistic values. Yeah I'll be forever alone...
>>
>>6083141
What if they are a manlet?
>>
>>6083141
Bout the same height as me or a bit taller (I'm 5'9)

Don't care about race.
Sporty and active and likes to play fight because I do that a lot. I'm not really lovely dovey either so cuddle sashes that last longer than 10 minutes won't happen too often.

In my age brackett it's pretty easy to find someone like this but finding someone that's gay it's damn near impossible.

I've met a lot of bisexuals like this but they are all players. I wish I was bisexual desu
>>
A qt trap/femboy who cares about me and isnt a cockslut
>>
>>6083141
My own RPG characters
>>
>>6083141
i am your ideal bf anon
>>
>>6083339
Are you really? Or are you just messing with me, Anon?
>>
>>6083470
serious, i already have a boyfriend tho
>>
File: down_in_old_Mexico.jpg (21 KB, 344x311) Image search: [Google]
down_in_old_Mexico.jpg
21 KB, 344x311
>>6083501
Oh. I see.

You don't happen to live in the Midwest, do you?
>>
>>6083141
Das me girl
>>
>>6083543
ireland
>>
>>6083217
Amerifag?
>>
File: pleasant.jpg (6 KB, 150x170) Image search: [Google]
pleasant.jpg
6 KB, 150x170
>>6084385
Hi
>>
>>6086142
Sup cutie, how you been lately
>>
>>6083141
Don't care about the race, but a guy who's laid back, supportive, kind and funny. Someone that doesn't mind lazing around all day chatting about random shit, playing video games, hanging out with friends or going on random trips.

I'd prefer them to be around my height and to have somewhat of a hairy body, but all I really care for is his personality.
>>
Aggressive dominant and clingy/protective, can put up with how mean and haughty I can be, and doesn't have a problem with my literal boy pussy. Taller and older than me (I'm 5'2" and 18) and loves cats
>>
A tall-ish (around 5'10", maybe taller), mixed-race (between any of the following, although I'm not too hung up on race: Caucasian, Hispanic, Mediterranean, East Asian), chubby, hairy guy within my age range (18 ±1 year).
He would be a kissless, dateless virgin who is embarrassed about his body and afraid of intimacy or going too fast. Sexually, he would want to be versatile, not be looking for an open/poly relationship, and would want to wait a (long) while before we get to "that" stage, which may result in him seeming a bit clingy.
Would have to be a semi-nerdy scientist (preferably a physicist or a mathematician to contrast my medical sciences) with interests in old music that nobody listens to, snowsports (particularly downhill skiing), sci-fi/horror movies/novels, and stupid, geeky stuff.
We would also share an overly logical view on the world and our relationship. For instance, if we ever asked ourselves if we were in love, we would decide to quantify the emotion by retaining close, intimate, naked physical contact, coupled with unbroken (excluding blinking) eye contact, for a set period, measuring our blood oxytocin levels and neural activity throughout.

>Basically, I think I'm just going to be single forever...
>>
Tall
Lanky
Long arms
Big Hand
Can make me laugh
>>
>>6083217
Exactly this except with a woman.
>>
>>6087291

Holy crap. Minus/plus a few things here and there, you pretty much described me. I'm 17, mixed race Mediterranean and African, chubby and self-conscious, virgin in every sense of the word but would see myself as verse, interested in Biology, love old music, just don't know about snow sports though, never tried it.

I hope you're my ideal guy too.
>>
Someone who loves me back
>>
>a cute feminine person
>longish light colored or dyed hair
>bright eyes
>likes frilly girly goth clothes
>is optimistic and energetic and doesnt mind/is attracted to my pessimistic and lazy personality
>has a hobby or interest theyre really passionate about
>affectionate
>likes to argue and isnt afraid to call me out on shit
>>
>>6096642
>I'm 17
>>
File: twin fantasy.png (348 KB, 1280x1280) Image search: [Google]
twin fantasy.png
348 KB, 1280x1280
Do you guys know the album Twin Fantasy by Car Seat Headrest? Every time I listen to that album (especially Beach Life-in-Death) I get this really strong image in my head and it makes me want to cry it's so beautiful

Someone tall and thin like me, messy wavy hair, could wear beanies. I want him to shave as much as his body as he's comfortable with, I want to buy him dorky knit sweaters. I want to read side by side with him as we lock out bodies together on a couch in front of a fireplace and as it's snowing outside, we could even read to each other.

I want him to be smart and sweet and gentle but with a loud laugh and a strong hug. I want him to cling to me and like it when I cling to him. I don't want a bottom/top or dom/sub thing. I'd be okay not even having sex. I just want to be us together.
>>
>>6096745
;_;
>>
>>6083141
>there exist people that actually want this
thank you random anon, you made my night
>>
A cute black boy with an androgynous face and soft features, with dreadlocks, and is a top. Body type doesn't really matter as long as it's reasonably attractive. See also: Cykeem White
>>
someone who likes camping and has seen shit. I wouldn't want to be considered useless and capable of helping out incase the world goes to shit and we run away into the forests to hide..
>>
>>6097551
also has to be white =^^}
>>
File: Shinji_and_Asuka_(Rebuild)_01.png (447 KB, 800x450) Image search: [Google]
Shinji_and_Asuka_(Rebuild)_01.png
447 KB, 800x450
Cute, shy, clingy, hates himself, likes me.
>>
Let's see...
>Loves video games and is perfectly comfortable with discussing them on end with me.
>Slightly reserved (It's cute).
>Would be willing to be my workout buddy.
>Is a scientist, preferably, but that's not mandatory.
>Tolerates my woodworking hobby.
>Loves cuddling
>Loves science fiction
>Wants kids
>Preferably black hair.
>>
File: 1456446475166.jpg (38 KB, 450x600) Image search: [Google]
1456446475166.jpg
38 KB, 450x600
im a white bi twinkler here who hates body hair and dresses as a girl every once in a while

>tall
>skinny
>twink
>dressed as a girl every once in a while
>can do both top and bottom
>/fa/
>facial aesthetics
>will shave my asshole when needed
>big dick
>foot size not too big
>hates body hair
>#thinspo
>bi
>likes drugs
>likes to get drunk
>femboy
>shameless
>rich
>loves shopping
>open to new sexual experiences
>can play both dom and sub
>vidya
>poly
>skin/eye/hair/pee color doesn't matter
>likes various music genres
>likes to play dress up
>>
>>6097551
We're a match :)

>>6097556
Or not

Fuck you
>>
>>6097846
This sounds exactly like me except less sexual and I don't have tons of experience with dressing as a girl

m-maybe i do have a chance
>>
>>6098064
nice
are you in warszawka by any chance?
>>
>>6097846
>bi
>dresses as a girl every once in a while

No surprise there :^)
>>
ideal bf/husband would be
>asexual
>doesn't mind not having kids
>preferably italian and can help me with my italian speaking skills
>if not italian then a cute asian guy
>kind of shy
>might not be a very math-inclined person but doesn't mind when I explain math concepts I find interesting to him
>plays vidya with me
>helps me work out and is my motivation
>doesn't act like a fag, is just a normal guy
>makes me crepes every sunday and only buys high quality honey and jams to eat them with
>cuddles with me every night
>>
>>6097085
Thanks, although why would you think your type is 'undesirable'? They're the best, by far :3
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.