[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>21 >possibly trans, like being feminine and a trap at
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 7
File: hai.jpg (310 KB, 1200x656) Image search: [Google]
hai.jpg
310 KB, 1200x656
>21
>possibly trans, like being feminine and a trap at a minimum
>met a guy off 4chan
>he became my boyfriend
>we fell in love
>we're going to move in together eventually
>he is okay with me no matter what I am, boyfriend or girlfriend.
>I honestly believe he is my soulmate

Has anyone else met here met someone off 4chan?
>>
I met someone on 4chan I liked. He was really out of my league but wanted to see how it was dating a guy. After we broke up he got one better looking guy and after that was dating exclusively girls
>>
>>6082156
yes. he was a trap. it was alright. now he's transitioned and we dont rly talk. we only really met in the first place cause we were gonna be each others photographers for trapchan but when he wanted to have a sexual shoot i chickened out. then he started flirting with me and i was rly creeped out and just avoided him.

i would totally meet people from 4chan but /soc/ threads severely lack in substance and no one here ever really mentions their location so

maybe i should just lurk /soc/ more and deal
>>
>>6082156
That's adorable. Hope things work out for the two of you and you do not end up being used as an involuntary organ donar!
>>
>>6082156
Umm... Kind of.
It was a massive failure, I wanted a relationship and he wanted to be friends, despite meeting him in a dating thread on /lgbt/.
>>
File: catwiggle.gif (597 KB, 500x553) Image search: [Google]
catwiggle.gif
597 KB, 500x553
>>6082194
Oh you!
>>
>>6082197
Thats some really harsh rejection.
>>
I met my boyfriend of 2 years on one of those hat raffle threads on /v/ 5 years ago and we're planning a wedding for next year. Mtf btw
>>
>>6083151
>wtf I met my bf on hat raffling site I found off /v/
>>
>>6083165
idk why I greentexted that.
>>
File: 1424654391510.jpg (7 KB, 299x208) Image search: [Google]
1424654391510.jpg
7 KB, 299x208
I never got a hat from it
>>
I met some dorks from /mtfg/, some of my best friends now desu
>>
>>6082156
Have you two even met? Not to be rude, but you sound like an incredibly idealistic and young couple. More so if you met at a distance via 4chan and "fell in love". It's certainly not impossible, just highly improbably and illogical. You might end up as great friends, but the odds of finding a "soulmate" on 4chan of all places is very tiny. Still, like some of the other Anons I wish you the best and hope that you do not end up heartbroken if things do not work out.
>>
File: a;sldfjk.gif (485 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
a;sldfjk.gif
485 KB, 320x240
>>6082156
I have something similar if this counts:
>be me
>21 at the time
>Probably 3 months hrt, still not out to people just yet
>Want to know if pass or not, so I post in /soc/ quietly on a r8 me thread
>One of my relatively newer friends from the ISP job I worked with happened to surf 4chan too without me knowing
>sees my post on the home page of 4chan by some cosmic alignment
>sees me presenting as a chick
>messages me the next day at work via IM asking if there was anything I wanted to talk about
>unsure what he is referring to
>finally brings it up
>admit to being a tranny and talk about my progress and answer basic curiosities regarding it
>fast forward about 4-5 months
>we have become very close friends and hang out with the same groups every weekend, drunkenly pass out together once a week or so, but in a platonic way (no touching or anything, we were both just crashing at friends' places)
>by this time I'm living full girlmode
>one morning after, he gets up to go start his car to warm it to work on a Saturday in which I didn't work.
>comes back and lays down and I sortof snuggle close to him "sleepily"
>we talk about it the next day and he says he'd be okay with cuddling with me
>we hang out the next day and cuddle to some anime
>slowly turns into more and more each week
>fast forward a year and a half
>we've been dating for ages now, and I'm pretty much a regular part of his family anymore
>we just play vidja/watch anime/be edgelords together all the time
>go hiking/camping in free time
>actually love this guy (only guy I've ever dated)

TLDR:
I posted on /soc/ once as a chick before I was presenting female, a work friend saw it, we grew close and eventually started dating and have been for ages now.
>>
>>6083840
This almost sounds too good to be true Tbh. Congrats though if it is real you are super lucky.
>>
>>6083925
I'm the person who posted and I'm being 100% honest here. Is actually a true story.
>>
>>6083942
Congrats then, sounds like you have a pretty much perfect life.
>>
>>6083279
I met one person on mtfg, but wouldn't really even say we're friends anymore. I don't have an issue with her or anything, we just kinda fell out.
>>
>>6085926
Though I'm also this person >>6083840

So that too I guess. Even though I didn't technically *meet* him on 4chan.
>>
Made a friend on /vg/ who I met in real life a year after we started talking. She was my first kiss and I love her a bunch, still my best friend in real life and we live in the same city now and hang out constantly.

Shitposted about being a trap on /a/ and a guy told me to email him if I ever wanted to go out for drinks or something as we happened to be in the same city. Went out for dinner and drinks and had a great time with him, got a kiss goodnight and an invite back to his place which I turned down.

Also met my current girlfriend on /mtfg/
>>
File: 1452645660871.gif (655 KB, 700x625) Image search: [Google]
1452645660871.gif
655 KB, 700x625
I've been trying to find a bf in the UK with little luck.
>>
>>6082156
I met someone through /cd/ and I'm still with them. We even used this board to exchange contact info since it's bannable to do over there.
>>
>>6082156
every person i've talked to from 4chan has been fucking borderline autistic
>>
>>6089204
This, desu.
I play vidya with some and I swear one of them is a 13 year old by how hyper and how much it sounds like his parents gave him a bedtime.
>>
>>6089204
>every person i've talked to from 4chan has been fucking borderline autistic
Really, for me everyone I've talked to from 4chan has been really rather pleasant. There's only one person I can think of who was autistic, but he's cute so I don't care.
>>
>>6082156

Cis guy here, I kept running into the same trans girl in a couple threads so I tossed her my email and we've been going back and forth for like a month now. She's super cool and smart and since she lives nearby probably the only reason we haven't met up yet is that she's early in transition and not ready yet, but she's a doll and I'm having a blast just talking to her. If I'd known it was this easy to meet a cool MtF on 4chan I'd have done it years ago, but I only started browsing /lgbt/ a few months ago. Would highly recommend it to anyone else.
>>
>>6089204
I am without a doubt borderline, but only because I grew up interacting with technology and society through lies I'm fluent in fiction only not truth. I have since started being open and honest, but I'm 24 I've missed a lot.
I seem to be too old now here to fit in in a lot of ways, I miss this place. I hid from it because I knew when I was 15 still hanging on /b/ I was different.

I do wear the normal mask well, I just usually try to take it off quick. And these days there is little normal left. And I'm happy.
>>
>>6083151
were you in the chat group /v/ raffles on steam?
>>
>>6090541
I wasn't really on it. I went in as a guest, made a couple of friends, then left. I remember everyone spamming gooteck's face tho.
>>
>>6089204
fr this is why i jus hope for the best rl
>>
>>6083840
Thank god for IT people. So fucking gay. Plenty of free bfs to go around.
>>
Are any of the mtf girls you guys met cute and passable? Because 70% of the people here seem to be hons.
>>
Not 4chan, but met my bf in a furry CS:GO group on steam. Strange things happen sometimes. Moving in with him next summer. Also met a close friend in the same group who happened to live 10 minutes away. Go internet
>>
>>6092318
I met my first bf on a cs:source jailbreak server for furries. I was really into the whole furry thing back then. I was 17, he was 24 (this was in late 2009, early 2010). We had a LDR for about 6 months, but there were tons of issues. He did some shit that was really hurtful, but i was afraid of losing him so I dealt with it. I was planning on moving in with him (from cali to ohio) until it started hurting too much for me to deal with. Then I broke it off. We've hardly talked since. I don't really blame him too much for what he did, since I pretended to be OK with it. I almost failed high school because of the stress from that relationship. I will never again be in a LDR, but I wouldn't be opposed to meeting someone from 4chan irl
>>
>homeless
>boy on 4chan says come stay
>i do
>he's my bf now
>i feel a little trapped
>>
>>6093447
Get a job, get money, get own place
or
save up money and act when you have a decent amount to fall back on.
>>
File: image.jpg (122 KB, 1000x772) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
122 KB, 1000x772
>>6082156
No
>>
File: 1446459787718.png (575 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
1446459787718.png
575 KB, 1000x1000
>>6082156
yeah. i actually kinda hate it now, been in this relationship for 5 years, and I WANT TO LEAVE. SAVE ME. it just goes downhill. the autism and ignoring me is too much.
>>
>>6082156
Met a wonderful girl from Denmark, hoping to see her soon
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.