[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This is a PSA for all the real fags. I'm getting a little
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 7
File: Photo on 4-24-16 at 12.14 AM.jpg (167 KB, 1080x720) Image search: [Google]
Photo on 4-24-16 at 12.14 AM.jpg
167 KB, 1080x720
This is a PSA for all the real fags.

I'm getting a little sick of the whiny LGBTQI**&^#%$@&(!*&& faggots who feel like they need to put it in everyone's face that they are gay.

Honestly, any rational person could give a flying fuck, and by being obnoxious and flamboyant while at the same time having nothing else to offer society other than the fact that you like sucking dick, you're making the rest of us respectable fags look bad.

Sitting here rolling a blunt, listening to frank zappa. Just watched the fights. Not all of us wear rainbow colored socks and flip out because you didn't address us by our preferred pronoun. I mean, jesus christ... I understand that it can be hard , but grow a set you fucking queers (I say that with all due respect).

I don't need anyone to know if I like banging dudes, I just don't care. And neither should anyone else. Self respecting gay men don't feel the need to shove it down everyone's throats that they don't conform to the gender binary. JUST STOP. You're making us look like a bunch of fucking assholes.

Rant of the day. Yeah, I'm a dick. But at least I'm honest.

We need less whiny cunts in the LGBT community. That's my point.

Thank you. Good Day!
>>
>>6073659
Post your dick
>>
File: persons-0140.png (139 KB, 526x525) Image search: [Google]
persons-0140.png
139 KB, 526x525
Be nice hunty
>>
>>6073701
Nice dude. Rub one out and think of me.
>>
sorry but as a proud heterophobe, im too retarded to read all that. bye
>>
>>6073844
>sorry but as a proud heterophobe
>I am proudly against 97% of humanity
That will work for sure
>>
>>6073844
Being a 'heterophobe' makes as much sense as being a homophobe.

And it was only a few paragraphs. If that's too much for you, I'm not sure what to say really. You really are retarded I guess.
>>
>>6073858
okay whatever you say dude. by the way did you catch my dubs?
>>
>>6073862
Getting dubs doesn't mean that you said anything notable.
>>
>>6073659
I absolutely agree

>>6073701
Nice dick btw
>>
>>6073865
Thanks m8
>>
>>6073870
>using the terms "cunt and m8" ITT
Are you from Australia?
>>
>>6073864
still not reading your post. check em
>>
>>6073888
So you admit that you're retarded. But as long as you get dubs or trips everything is okay?

Alright. Whatever works for you.

>>6073875
Nope. Just like using those words.
>>
And another one. And another one. And another one. And ANOTHER one.

How many faggots are going to come on this board and act all high and mighty saying "muh mentally ill trannies, muh sjw conspiracy, muh redpeel" and their "le am I the only one around here" meme.

This place is full of you guys. Like, chock full. Stop pretending you're special like the drooling troglodytes from tumblr, stop thinking you're a novelty because you're gay and right-wing or whatever.

It's getting tiresome.
>>
File: hqdefault-2.jpg (17 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault-2.jpg
17 KB, 480x360
>>6073888
>>
>>6073862
kek i love you
>>
So you get a boyfriend, and decide to go out grocery shopping.
He wants to hold your hand BUT YOU CAN'TBECAUSEWECANTRUBITINEVERYONESFACESTHATWEREGAYDRROBOTNIKDEATHRAYSRAINSDOWNONUSBECAUSEWEREALWAYSRUBBINGITINEVERYONESFACESTHETIPSOFOURDICKSAREWAVINGINTHEWINDSJUSTBECAUSEIGAVEMYBOYFRIENDAHUGINPUBLICIAMRUBBINGITINEEEEEEEEEEEEVERYONESFACE
>>
>>6073984
The left-right spectrum is purely economic anon.

>>6074007
What?
>>
>>6074018
Idgaf about the spectrum, it's these insufferable autists shitting up the board. Worse than the Trans folk I swear to god. We have at least three "Heh, I'm so sick of all this faggotry. But I bet I'm the only one." threads every day.

They're edgy, and terribly cringey. Back to /b/ with that attitude.
>>
>>6074018
you get a boyfriend
you go to the dollar store
there he says something funny
and you want to kiss him on the mouth
but that would be shoving it in peoples faces
right
you should only be gay in a bunker
so no one can see your pride parade of gayness
>>
>>6074023
I actually agree with him.

>>6074025
I think public kissing is alright as long as it's not full making out, I don't want to see straight people do it and they don't want to see gays do it.

Pride parades are cancer, that's probably what OP meant the most.
>>
>>6074046
Get over it. The only people who are bothered by that shit are those who have major insecurity issues.
>>
File: goblin-king.jpg (44 KB, 450x308) Image search: [Google]
goblin-king.jpg
44 KB, 450x308
>>6074053
no u
>>
>>6074053
No I'm pretty secure about my sexuality, I just don't want to see it.
>>
>>6074068
Nobody is forcing you to look.
>>
>>6074072
lol
>>
>>6074072
pda can be gross
>>
Don't worry, you'll grow out of it one day and stop caring what straight people think is "respectable".
>>
File: goose.jpg (36 KB, 395x298) Image search: [Google]
goose.jpg
36 KB, 395x298
>>6073888
>>6073844
>>
>>6074073
Good argument, I agree.
>>
>>6073659
Also watched the fights, nothing is happening on /asp/ after WWE came over and anally raped us.

I wear a pride bracelet but don't bring up my orientation unless it's really pertinent to the conversation or I'm with close friends.

Not enough people like you on this site.
>>
>>6074119
>Not enough people like you on this site.

>>>/reddit/
>>
>>6074119
So when you get a bf (lol) you'll pretend to not know him when you're out with your friends, and he can only touch you at home like sharia.
>>
>>6074133
Not OP, I gave my boyfriend lots of kisses in public and we held hands. I didn't do anything straight people don't do in public.

I was just responding to the pro-masc-fag sentiment and watching the UFC.
>>
>>6073659
Who cares? You don't have to talk to people you don't like and making a post like this makes you seem like the most insecure mascfag. Is there a term like "Uncle Tom" but for gay people? 'Cause there ought to be.
>>
File: 1tunVux.jpg (9 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
1tunVux.jpg
9 KB, 225x225
>>6073984

>faggots buttblasted
>>
File: 54d540396974b94487453454281ea.jpg (514 KB, 900x878) Image search: [Google]
54d540396974b94487453454281ea.jpg
514 KB, 900x878
>>6073659

>listening to frank zappa
You've won the argument already
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.