[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Video: Police force female lesbian out of women's bathroom
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 11
File: Untitled.png (742 KB, 1296x791) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
742 KB, 1296x791
http://instinctmagazine.com/post/security-forces-gay-female-out-bathroom

So much for women's safety, eh? Better keep your IDs on you at all times, turbodykes.
>>
We shakira law now
>>
File: female.png (492 KB, 968x793) Image search: [Google]
female.png
492 KB, 968x793
>>6064286
Not the first time this has happened either.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2910003/Lesbian-couple-kicked-ladies-toilets-cinema-security-guard-thought-MEN.html

http://cityroom.blogs.nytimes.com/2007/10/09/ejection-of-a-woman-from-a-womens-room-prompts-lawsuit/

http://www.out.com/news-opinion/2016/4/14/girl-kicked-out-mcdonalds-using-womens-bathroom-because-staff-thought-she-was

http://www.advocate.com/business/2015/06/17/detroit-woman-kicked-out-restaurant-bathroom-looking-man-sues
>>
It's hilarious to see transphobes literally just hurt themselves.
>>
>tfw not natal wombyn
>tfw turbodyke
Thankfully I live in a civilized country tho
>>
>>6064286
lol
>>
>>6064368
how are the immigrants?
>>
File: lalalarry (2).jpg (242 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
lalalarry (2).jpg
242 KB, 480x640
>>6064368
>civilized country
can't wait until refugees behead you
:^)
>>
>>6064452
Pretty good
Sorry pol
>>6064466
>2 yo pic
>pol gibberish
>:^)
dismissed
>>
>>6064466
Does anyone actually believe the person in this pic looks male?
I really don't get this troll. She looks almost exactly like my cis aunt.
>>
File: 1452019277507.jpg (287 KB, 1462x1462) Image search: [Google]
1452019277507.jpg
287 KB, 1462x1462
>>6064286
>>6064295
>people passing a law without ever considering the ability to enforce such a law
Holy shit humanity is doomed, why the fuck is everyone so retarded. At least we have trump that criticized the law.
>>
>>6064286
>how TERFS are born
>>
>>6064824
wow it is true all terfs are failed ftm's
>>
>>6064533
your aunt looks like an aged teenage boy then
>>
>>6064533
PROTIP:
This board is crawling with bitter hons.
If you ever see a "straight male, just passing through" in a passgen, it's a hon.
>>
>>6064286

God damn this is ridiculous.

All of my cis female friends tell me that they will go to the bathroom with me.

They tell me that I'll be fine, no one is gonna say anything. No one will fuck me with me. I look like a woman. I look female enough.

Lol nope. I'm gonna get booted and embarrassed and probably hurt because I can't undue the testosterone damage.

Too feminine to use the men's, too masculine to use the women's.

Fuck me.
>>
>>6064961

Undo*
>>
>>6064961
The girl in the OP video was dressed like a guy and even kinda sounded like one. Most people don't catch on to trans girls using the bathroom unless it's painfully obvious. E.g. bearded man in a dress. If you have boobs, no facial hair and are wearing something feminine, that's usually enough for people to write you off as a woman or at least keep their suspicion to themselves.

This bathroom panic nonsense just hurts gender non-conforming cis women because people are more likely to spot and report a pre-HRT trans man or butch dyke that flaunts masculinity rather than a semi passable trans woman that tries desperately to fit into societys stereotypical image of a female.

If you're that worried about it tho, you can just wait till you get surgery or have your legal documents changed.
>>
File: 1460304185042.jpg (739 KB, 1920x2560) Image search: [Google]
1460304185042.jpg
739 KB, 1920x2560
>>6064490
>implying you look any better
just fatter and manlier
Even lesgen said you look like a teenage boy with gyno kek
Larry BTFO
>>
>>6064286
>lets ban all trannies from our bathrooms!
>have no idea what trannies look like
>think MtF's look like women dressed as men for some strange reason
lmao
>>
>>6064295
I love that this shit is affecting non-trans people more than trans people. It shows how fucking moronic transphobia is.

I bet they still find ways to blame it on us, though.
>>
>intentionally dress like the opposite gender
>outraged when you are mistaken for the opposite gender

Who would have thought
>>
>>6065225
It's way more than a simple mistake. She told them she was female, he should have backed off.
>>
>>6065059
Pretty much this.

Most hons pass better than that youtube dude with the mismatched wig, 6 o'clock shadow and the lumberjack-in-a-dress gait.
>>
>>6065225
well, its not like she could have gotten away with using the mens bathroom.
>>
>>6065225
>assigning gender based on clothing
>>
>>6065072
>Even lesgen said you look like a teenage boy with gyno kek
nope you seem to forget I was in that thread too
and judging by the post count back then you tried 2 times to insult the pic
then some random non-bitters rekt your opinion to shreds
but stay mad
when the opinion of anons on 4chan interests me beyond being a way to kill time I'll give ya a call boo <3
>>
File: b6a4c7c22_3.jpg (14 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
b6a4c7c22_3.jpg
14 KB, 480x480
>tfw can't open the video
>>
Easy solution: butch lesbians should be forced to wear some kind of identifying badge. A pink triangle maybe.
>>
>>6065072
>a teenage boy with gyno kek
That's femgen. They're way less preachy tho
>>
>>6065870
>Giving the bigots ideas.
>>
>>6065920
While we're at it, maybe we should make some kind National Sex Changer Registry. Each trans person could get a unique identifying number, and we could tattoo it on their arms.
>>
Shit, this is probably gonna be me as this whole tranny bathroom paranoia sweeps the nation.
I'm not even particularly butch, I'm just a 6' 1" cis woman and I know people are going to assume shit just off my height.
>>
File: image.gif (130 KB, 400x350) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
130 KB, 400x350
>>6066004
>mfw imagining a butch lesbian nervously wearing an obvious wig and honnish clothes in a desperate attempt to look femme
>>
>>6066040
As a mtf who really looked up to the butch nurse at school as literally the only out lgbt person on staff in HS, the thought saddens me.

The fact that some political lesbians supported this shit even more so.
>>
>now cis people don't even pass

Topest of kek. Now is everyone going to have a highly sensitive trannydar that will mainly snare butch les and make more terfs?
>>
>>6064286
Good. I don't want a pervert lesbian going to the same bathroom as my daughter.
>>
>>6066127
https://np.reddit.com/r/GenderCritical/comments/4foxox/literal_gender_police_forcibly_remove_lesbian/
see comments
>>
>>6066127
That's because trannydar doesn't work, humans aren't that sexually dymorphic (we're borderline hermaphroditic as a species development wise; hardcore dymorphism develops mostly when we're sedentary), and it relies on incredibly basic, not actually that dimorphic traits.

A lot of cis women have pronounced adam's apples, and a lot of stuff that gets harped on as masculine is mainly ethnic traits.
>>
>>6064286
>>6064295
I love these threads, keep 'em going. This is totally schadenfreude for a tranny like me.
>>
File: male.png (353 KB, 1039x599) Image search: [Google]
male.png
353 KB, 1039x599
>>6066163
>My heart rate just hit like 150 as I became so intensely enraged watching this because I know if she had a fucking beard and a dick then everything would have been fine as long as she had managed to get a lie put on a legal document. Hell, she'd probably be given a fucking courage award then. This is the insanity the fucking trans cult has caused.
>muh trans cult
>all those comments accusing the girl and other women in the video of being trannies

TERFs are fucking delusional. It was their bullshit that caused this. Now their gender expression is limited because they can be mistaken for a guy and tossed out of a ladies room. If they hadn't gotten their panties in a twist about sharing a bathroom with a Y chromosome, this kind of bullshit wouldn't be happening.
>>
>>6066239
The dumb thing is most terfs saying they're lesbians are fake dykes. They don't actually give a shit that lesbians get hurt, it just keeps up the illusion that they care.

They'd work with the religious right in a heartbeat if they real lesbians told them to get the door.
>>
>>6064961
ayyyyyy a detrans what up my nigga
>>
>>6065080
this lol fuck

honestly if i looked that damn male id just start using the men's rooms. yeah they smell but at least they have no lines.
>>
>>6065089
>angry hons are the reason people are this paranoid in the first place

cmon
>>
>>6066201
>having this bad of trannydar
>>
>>6066239
>AI gender recognition software at every toilet.
>>
File: 0009-012 (2).jpg (171 KB, 747x727) Image search: [Google]
0009-012 (2).jpg
171 KB, 747x727
>>6064286
is this reddit look at all this karma!? kek.
>>
File: 09.png (81 KB, 349x394) Image search: [Google]
09.png
81 KB, 349x394
>>6064961
I wanna know who goes to the bathroom in public? disgusting **SPits**
>>
>>6065080
at that point dont you just say "oh im sorry let me just go the appropriate bathroom kek.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NRquaeH8kfQ
>>
>>6068838
>yeah they smell but at least they have no lines.
this desu
the best thing about being a ftm is no worries about long ass lines
>>
>>6068836

No... I won't detrans. Why do you say that?

Is it because I should not give a shit about what people think or what?

>>6069131

I find single person family bathrooms when possible and I've gotta tiny bladder.

>>6065059

It's just the fact that I might have trouble that scares me. I'd wanna kill myself if something like the video happened to me.
>>
>>6066239
>I have my doubts because of the voice that this is actually a woman. And is there another transwoman present (the very tall one)? The whole thing seems staged. Yes, I am quite cynical. No context, I can't be a believer.

i'm actually so amazed people actually think she looks anything like a man
>>
>>6064286
>female lesbians
lololol
>>
>>6064286
Poor lesbians
Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.