[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Be MtF for 2.5 years so far >Started dating cis girl >Fugg
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 5
File: e12.jpg (29 KB, 636x357) Image search: [Google]
e12.jpg
29 KB, 636x357
>Be MtF for 2.5 years so far
>Started dating cis girl
>Fugg rawdog since im told im fully sterile
>She tells me her period is almost a week and a half late
t-two and a half years on T blockers is enough to nuke my nuts r-right?
I don't want to be a momdadfuck
>>
>>6059124
Have you been completely steady with your t blockers?

What exactly are you taking?
>>
>>6059128
200mg spiro/day
>>
>>6059124
serves you right transbian scum. maybe now you'll go get fucked by men like a real girl.
>>
>>6059134
Well, spiro is known to be kinder on the balls than some other things. Have you been getting your levels checked regularly?

When you orgasm, does anything come out at all? Do you leak fluid when aroused/post orgasm?
>>
>>6059152
Nothing used to come out i used to shoot blanks but now ive been shooting just clear fluid
usually i can never actually finish with her or in her but i did once and its been late ever since and im scurred
>>
>>6059124
she's bi, right?

I get the feeling she's bi
>>
>>6059158
Shes les, she couldnt tell I was trans when she saw me and went on the first date and didnt care/mind after i told her
>>
>>6059162
well blockers pretty much make your sperm count drop to zero so if she's preggers I'm pretty sure you've witnessed a miracle
>>
>>6059162
>les
>she has PIV sex with a man on a regular basis
She's either straight or heavily straight leaning bi.
>>
>>6059172
It's a modern day Joseph & Mary situation.

OP's lover is carrying the messiah.
>>
>>6059192
we're screwed when they abort then
>>
>>6059205
It'll die for our sins.
>>
Don't be a transbian
>>
why can't you just call yourself straight? it would save people the confusion
>>
>>6059186
shes not attracted to dudes at all and couldnt tell i was trans in the slightest
she used to have strapon sex and doubledildo sex with her exes and says she doesnt care what junk i have as long as im hot and we get along well
>>
>>6059250
Although you may not believe me, I'm not a chaser. But I really want to see a picture of you. I need to know just how "not trans" looking you are. I'm unbelievably curious.
>>
This is hot
>>
You deserve it for being a hetero
>>
>>6059258
Partially I'm curious because I don't think I've ever seen a transbian that passes as flawlessly as you describe. I'm starting to wonder if they even exist. This is coming from another transbian, I guess I desperately want to believe we're not all gross old hons
>>
File: 198723648.png (122 KB, 396x360) Image search: [Google]
198723648.png
122 KB, 396x360
>>6059250
>shes not attracted to dudes at all
>>
Making up shit the thread
>>
>>6059250
Come on, sweetie. She likes cock in her and you have a good cock. otherwise she wouldn't be with you. Trust me, I like good cock in me too.
>>
>>6059258
Pic related
>>
>>6059124
Force her to have the baby and sue her for child support.
>>
how do you piv without getting miserable op

i can even grind myself on my gf and it feels pretty okay, and then i kinda do want piv but I know I always feel weird after i do it and its just disturbing

maybe if the girl was aggressive and forced herself on me or something idk
>>
>>6059585
i feel fine and comfortable with my dick
ive honestly never minded using my dick once i accepted that frankenvaginas are not up to my standards as science and medicine stand now
>>
>>6059269
ren
sam
fayth
muff
.etc

all really hot
>>
>>6059124
T blockers do not make you 100% sterile like orchiectomy does (nuts completely out). There is always a tiny chance as long as your nuts are still in you. You can clamp/cut the sperm cord connecting to the nuts if you don't want the nuts out yet as that would be more effective than anti-androgen in terms of birth control.

It is the same deal as FTMs not undergoing bottom surgery when they are on T, HRT is not 100% effective as a birth control method.
>>
>>6060516
This. You can still have effective sperm despite being on hormones forever.

Transwomen never become 'fully sterile' as the OP said, only effectively sterile. They're not truly sterile and accidental pregnancies are possible, and recovery of the reproductive system is possible. That's why it's ALWAYS been recommended transwomen still wear condoms or have their partner use birth control if they're having PiV sex.

I've heard of this several times... just google around. Transwomen get ciswomen pregnant on occasion despite no changes in HRT.
>>
File: cameroon.jpg (4 KB, 160x160) Image search: [Google]
cameroon.jpg
4 KB, 160x160
>>6059162
>she let a dick inside her
>"shes les"
>>
>>6059192
is that what that little lamb was
>>
>>6059124
She cheated on you with a dude.

Get checked for STDs and get a fucking paternity test done so you don't get stuck paying to raise somebody elses creampie.
>>
>>6059124

Alright, everyone let's all help anon out by giving him some baby names.

Girl
>Libby
>Remie
>Nelly
>Lupita
>Riley
>Janelle

Boy
>Zack
>Harold
>Richmond
>Ron
>Aldric
>Porter

And we'll all be there for the baby shower for the two new mommies. Won't we, everyone?
>>
>>6060805
if it's a boy, let's not forget to circumcise him on the 8th day
>>
>>6060824

Ah, you're right. So silly of me to forget. And if it's a girl, we should pierce her ears.
>>
>>6060824
I had my transmale son circumcised.
>>
>>6060805
If it's born with male genitalia, call xim/xer Marian.

If it's born with female genitalia, call xim/xer Garrett.

That covers both bases, in case the poor kid is born with it's momdad's condition.
>>
>>6060805
>still naming your babbies meaningless words
Let's just call him/her it D-2000
>>
>>6060824
If it's a boy abort it.
>>
>>6059124
>im fully sterile
Have you had an orchi?

If not then you are not guaranteed to be 100% sterile.. a practically non existent sperm count ≠ sterility.. sorry to break it to you. Although the chance of her getting pregnant from you are really fucking low there's still a chance and, if you don't want kids, you shouldn't of risked it by going rawdog.
>>
>>6059124
>AGP Transbian got a girl pregnant.
Welp, ask her to abort before you both have a boy and turn him into some weird thing.
>>
>>6059136
the sad truth is none of you will be real girls.
>>
>>6059632
lol what? those are all hons
>>
>>6060949
i shot bleach into one of my balls onces.
that's what dysphoria means to me
>>
>>6061153
if those are all hons im sorry for all other trannies in existance
>>
>>6061199
you should already feel sorry for all trannies and their miserable lives.
>>
>>6061217
hey my life isn't too bad ::^^^^)))) )
>>
>>6060805
the baby will probably be an XXY intersex because exogenous hormones completely fuck up the Y chromosome
>>
>>6059124
don't worry. the baby will be basketball-american.
>>
File: daytime-TV-gifs-6.gif (987 KB, 500x355) Image search: [Google]
daytime-TV-gifs-6.gif
987 KB, 500x355
>>6059124
Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.