[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are girls allowed to take testosterone and become men but
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: Zyzz-Before-After2.jpg (31 KB, 500x451) Image search: [Google]
Zyzz-Before-After2.jpg
31 KB, 500x451
Why are girls allowed to take testosterone and become men but low test beta males like me aren't legally allowed allowed to do the same? I just want to gender transition from beta male to alpha male.
>>
You can take estrogen and become an alpha girl instead.
>>
>>5977055
who knows. go make a lil poster and protest or something

>>5977079
lmao
>>
there's nothing stopping you from trying. be warned, the results will not be the same if you're not dfab
>>
File: 7668001.jpg (56 KB, 532x800) Image search: [Google]
7668001.jpg
56 KB, 532x800
>>5977079

>alpha girl

Like Gianna Michaels?

>tfw disappointed in myself because I've actually thought about this before

http://www.xvideos.com/video13909045/gianna_michaels_compilation
>>
>>5977055
There's no literature on this but I'm convinced that putting trannies on androgens would significantly reduce their urges
>>
>>5977055
>aren't legally allowed to
Can't ftms get hormones without a diagnosis the way mtfs can? Any reason why you can't do the same?
>>
>>5977055
If you're actually low-test, then see your doctor about it.

More than likely, you're blaming your bad lifestyle choices on your DNA because if you didn't, then that would mean that you're doing something WRONG and you can't bear to think about you making bad choices. It's always someone or something else's fault.

Hint: Test boosters are OTC and many foods grant the effects as well. In addition, many physical activities increase test, particularly lifting.

It's 2016. If you're a beta male in the age of free information, cheap gyms, and plentiful food and supplements, it's your own damn fault.
>>
Supplementing real testosterone will reduce your own bodies ability to produce it on it's own, aka your balls will shrink. Have you ever seen a body builder who takes steroids and other hormones and read the horror stories?

You should just naturally increase your testosterone by doing mostly upper body workouts and working out in general, eating the right foods(That go hand in hand with working out as well.) and supplements.

If you are worried about your testosterone being in low ranges, get a blood test done and get a doctor's opinion, don't psuedoscience this on your own like a retard.

>>5977164
It does the opposite, there is studies on this I believe, but don't quote me on that, but it has been tried many times with no success.

Pre hrt transgirls have normal male levels of testoterone, sometimes low, usually "normal", sometimes really fucking high. Adding any more won't change a thing, except for making it more uncomfortable for them.
>>
>>5977164
It would just give them a double dose of dysphoria and make them feel even shittier. It actually happened to a FtM friend of mine, before he transitioned. 'She' didn't realize she was trans yet, and 'her' doctor saw that she had very low estrogen levels, so he put her on estrogen supplements. It didn't make her stop wanting to be a boy, it just made her feel more horrible than ever about being a boy.
>>
>>5977055
Your body takes excess testosterone and turnes it into estrogen, so you would become an alpha female with a d.
>>
You are allowed, dumbass. Talk to your doctor, get a blood test. If you're naturally low on T your insurance might even cover it for you.

Just remember that if you get too much T at once the excess will convert into estrogen.
>>
>>5977055
You produce it naturally, so just work out and stop being a pussy that blames everything on hormones.
>>
>>5977055
Just suck some dick, it always makes me feel better
>>
File: 4L_enFVJ9Nk.jpg (348 KB, 2835x2763) Image search: [Google]
4L_enFVJ9Nk.jpg
348 KB, 2835x2763
Buy T online, do a cycle. If you're young there are basically no negative side-effects
>>
>>5979588
>Just remember that if you get too much T at once the excess will convert into estrogen.

aromatase inhibitors
>>
>>5977055
I'm pretty sure you can find legal ways and alternatives. Look into ligandrol for example.
Also if your test is really below norm you will get med-approved TRT
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.