[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Today my mother was talking to me about how it isnt possible
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: 1.gif (190 KB, 174x210) Image search: [Google]
1.gif
190 KB, 174x210
Today my mother was talking to me about how it isnt possible to change your legal sex on your ID and all that stuff (in my country at least)

To be honest I dont really care if my ID says im a male if I look like a female, I dont mind if the doctors or police knows Im a guy.
I dont know if Im wrong or Im a bigot, but dude, Im a fucking guy, there is nothing I can do about it other than try my best to look as a female and feel better with myself. Why do most of the trans feel the need to trick all the world about their sex? Why cant they feel proud of being trans and useful human being?

Obviously I didn't said this to my mother because she would think Im not trans.
>>
>>5976821
I agree
I wish we could just decouple gender dysphoria from this I'M A REAL WOMYN SHITLORD SMASH THE PATRIARCHY bullshit
I just want to look in the mirror without wanting to die and if people could treat me like they treat girls it'd make me feel warm and fuzzy inside.
>>
>>5976842
is it strange to bring up capitalism in a debate about mental illness?
>>
>>5976904
what?
>>
Because being trans makes you a target for legal discrimination and the only real way to avoid it is to either have a lot of money and marketable skills or to simply disguise yourself as a normal cis person. Presenting yourself as a woman and expecting to be treated like one when you have a big M on your ID and birth certificate isn't exactly easy. No one will take you seriously or have any respect for you as a human being. The consequences can be far reaching.

Overall, it's just more practical to 'lie' to society about your sex. Only place it should really matter is with a doctor or a romantic partner. Everything else is just arbitrary, socially constructed bullshit. Fuck them. They put us in this position. What they don't know won't hurt them.
>>
Travel abroad and see if you say the same thing when they want accept your passport because it says you are male but you look like a woman, and you can't enter.
>>
>>5976930
Why would random people know my real gender? Im not like showing my ID to everybody
I agree on that a Doc and a partner should know the truth, but for the rest of the people, I wouldn't lie to tell, but neither I would tell them the truth.

>>5976931
and if I look like the photo?
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.