[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
break up?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: 1459264351507.jpg (141 KB, 1008x1058) Image search: [Google]
1459264351507.jpg
141 KB, 1008x1058
pic unrelated but can't post without a picture

So my boyfriend broke up with me on saturday, he said that he went out with friends on Friday and got raped, he said he was trying to get hit on because it makes him feel good, but he wasn't looking for sex or to cheat on me, but someone took it too far and raped him, and he feels guilty and broke up with me...I don't even know what to think, I feel awful for him if that's true, and I want to be there to help him, but he wants to separate because of it....wut do
>>
Try a Big Mac from your local McDonalds! A double layer of sear-sizzled 100% pure beef mingled with special sauce on a sesame seed bun and topped with melty American cheese, crisp lettuce, minced onions and tangy pickles. I'm lovin it!
>>
>>5967848
>bf

Fuck off nornalfag
>>
>I want to be there to help him
Then go be there for him and tell him that you can still be friends or something similarly trite, if things were fine between you before this then don't let him push you away
>>
File: 1410729219853.jpg (26 KB, 264x292) Image search: [Google]
1410729219853.jpg
26 KB, 264x292
>>5967801
Depends on what really happened. He probably had a bit too much to drink and consented but regretted it the next morning, or he really was pinned to the ground in in the public bathroom or in an alleyway outside.
>>
>>5968165
Or it's a made up story, and you're being a piece of shit by lending it weight via responding to it as if it's real.
>>
File: 1448478069231.png (69 KB, 294x349) Image search: [Google]
1448478069231.png
69 KB, 294x349
>>5968174
>3edgy5me
>>
The fuck is this thread?

If your bf was really raped you should be telling him to go to the god damn police.
>>
>>5968187
No, it's simple truth. You responded to a straight pedo troll's shitpost, knowing full well that he's full of shit, in an effort to condition others to do the same, with their very limited time on Earth. Every second spent trying to reason with and give advice to a retard in a sonic costume who's busy masturbating into his tenga over little girls in the name of Jesus is a second wasted that could have been spent giving advice to real human beings.
>>
>>5968191

And avoid any sexual contact until you are sure he didn't get HIV.
>>
>>5968199
OP here, saging because there's no reason to bump this thread

Trolls tend to actually respond to posters to try to get more replies / attention, not make a thread, go to bed, and get up and read any potentially helpful advice in the morning, just saying

Also, you're an asshole.

>>5968165
Honestly this is what I'm afraid really happened, I can't understand why he'd want to break up when he's the victim, like I could maybe understand if it were me breaking up with him over it, but I'm not that kind of person, it just doesn't make sense to me, anyway though....I'm going to just give him space and keep in contact with him, I really don't know what to do
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.