[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Most LGBT friendly jobs
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: boy or girl.jpg (98 KB, 806x1024) Image search: [Google]
boy or girl.jpg
98 KB, 806x1024
I'm in a pretty anti-homo area, and I'm about to be looking for a job.
What are some faggot friendly jobs? Not just in regards to coworkers, but also customers. Bonus points for jobs more likely to want to hire fags.

For reference, I'm a pretty girly femboy, but feel free to list good jobs for other sorts of legbutts.
>>
>>5967169
clothes stores
>>
>>5967171
I've worked at one before and I hated it, but thanks for the suggestion. I could return to the same company easily since I left on good terms.
>>
why does your job have to be centered around you being a fag ?
people can't look at you and see whether you're gay or not

no one is going to try to fire you for being gay unless you're obnoxious about it
>>
>>5968357
>I'm a pretty girly femboy

Safe to say it's his entire identity.
>>
>>5967169
>>5967171
going to second this and say any retail and hospitality
probably even better would be tech industry specifically big companies who go out of their way to show they promote diversity, google apple amazon facebook etc

I work in a clothes store in the mall, my boss is gay, a good number of guys in higher positions in other stores are gay
the Microsoft store has a good bit of lesbians I see often
and 6 of the assistant managers at my store have been gay men and women

not sure what it is about retail but there's something to it
>>
>>5969012

What you're describing, what the thread is prompting more generally, is an employment ghetto for queers. What it is is, is that it's plebshit that can sustain an individual adult actor who doens't have to feed a baby, like, say, an unhappy queer in a smaller town.

>>5968357

a) Wherever you go, there you are. OP has the odd, strange idea that he would like to report to work somewhere and not have a culture problem. b) Sometimes, yes, yes they can, and c) True, but the subtler consideration than termination, is possibility for advancement. Where practicable, management hugely prefers that the real management, the responsible adults in the organization, have families / are family men. This, becuase it's both a kind of proof outside of the workplace that they really are responsible adults, and also it means that they really actually do have to strive for something, unlike childless gays and straights who can more readily fuck off at the first inconvenience. Having kids is both full participation in 'meaningful' society, and it also means that those who have kids can be controlled on a level - will put up with certain things that the childless just won't.
>>
File: image.jpg (85 KB, 519x533) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
85 KB, 519x533
>>5967169
>mfw I'm a mechanic in a hick town
>mfw I'm out and no one cares
>>
>>5967169
American? Get your CDL and drive a truck. Nobody gives a shit how you look or talk as long as you deliver the payload on time.

>pretty girly femboy
Well, they let actual women drive trucks these days, so... I think you're still good.
>>
>>5968357
Because my area is too anti-gay for me to get hired unless they're pretty pro-homo, shit-for-brains.

They very much can look at me and see whether I'm a fag or not. I could be naked and shave my head and everyone would instantly still think I was a fag.

Maybe in your area people wouldn't get fired for being faggots, but here you can. You can even be kicked out of businesses as a customer, etc. I don't even do an over the top accent or clothing or anything and I've been discriminated against hard at previous jobs.
>>
>>5969109
Here women truck drivers catch quite a lot of shit and almost always quit in short order. I can only imagine how bad it'd be for faggy truck drivers. They could literally go "lol wow what a fag, get the fuck out of here" and be fully in their rights to do so.
>>
>>5969107
I'm a cop with the tactical response team. My mates are all cool with it. We even joke about it.
Honestly, in this day and age, it's pretty hard to find people who will hate you for being a faggot. Especially in the West. It's one of the reasons why I hate SJW's so much.

Where the fuck do you live, OP?
>>
>>5969107
Good for you faggot. Sounds like a pretty leftist area if the hicks are that fucking cucked and tame.
>>
>>5969405
I'd prefer not to say but it's very remote, cold and also very anti-gay.
>>
>>5969424
Russia or some shit? Seriously, that's all I can think of.
>>
try camwhoring
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.