[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who has it worse, cis lesbian women or cis gay men?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3
File: 1459574083576.gif (3 MB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1459574083576.gif
3 MB, 500x500
Who has it worse, cis lesbian women or cis gay men?
>>
two sides of the same shitty coin. it's like comparing apples and oranges tbqh familo.
>>
>>5962410
HAHAHA

no. Gay men have it 1000x worse
>>
>>5962387
gay men by a long shot.
but mostly because they bring it upon them selves .. ex: please refer to >>5961008
>>
Everyone else, they have to put up with your bullshit.
>>
File: 1457928855956.jpg (57 KB, 600x596) Image search: [Google]
1457928855956.jpg
57 KB, 600x596
Well hold up guys.

I would argue that two 10/10 QT females who both have executive jobs would be able to gain the most from their exploitation of privilege than any other gay couple.
>>
>>5962387

gay men. Literally nobody gives a shit if a woman is a lesbian. Guys get their shit kicked in for being gay.

Source of statistics: fucking go outside.
>>
>>5962387
Gay men 100%
Women have it far too easy as it is,
Let alone a lesbian couple.
>housing
>loans
>college
>jobs
If life was a video game, being a cis lesbian would be a lets play and cis gay would be Dark Souls with no continue.
>>
>>5962387
lesbians

I dont want to be homophobic and I love Yuri, but my every encounter with irl lesbian has been negative
>>
>>5962600(you)
I mean, lesbians are worse, I misread the thread

obviously gay men have it worse
>>
>>5962419
Yeah as a cis lesbian I have to agree that gay men aren't nearly as cute or interesting as lesbians. All that poop, aids, and shallow "culture"? That's pretty disgusting.
>>
>>5962387
The only lesbian women who even get shit are the really dykey ones.
Who really only get bullied because they're borderline ftms
>>
File: image.jpg (211 KB, 1200x1143) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
211 KB, 1200x1143
It depends on the culture.

But most cultures are kind to their dogs.

We're best friends after all. Whether their pussies or not.
>>5962541
More like you're buck naked, weaponless, and in the champions whatever covenant.
>He talked about dark souls 2, fucking fag
Fuck off
>>
Cis gay men need to take responsibility for everything, whether it's mentally insane trannies or man hating feminists
>>
>>5962387
On 4chan: cis lesbians. They're basically /pol/ shitposting about cuddles and getting weirdly obsessed with trannies

IRL: cis gay dudes. Maybe it's my bad luck, but I've never seen something more self-hating and self-conscious than a gay dude.
>>
>>5963279
>Cis gay men
>responsibility

hahahahahahahahahahahaha do any of you even have jobs?
>>
>>5963452

>implying transsexuals don't constantly invade lesgen to antagonize them

Plus everyone else ALSO thinks lezzies should fuck trannies. Even gay dudes think that. Even gay dudes hate lesbians on this board.
>>
In terms of violence, gay men have the worst. In terms of visibility, lesbian women. I'd say being a gay man is way more dangerous where I live in, even though lesbians themselves are not completely safe from violence(two lesbians got beaten on a beach next to my house about a month ago, it was terrible).
Trans people take the cake in every single sense tho. No advantages.
>>
>>5963659
>>implying transsexuals don't constantly invade lesgen to antagonize them
Assuming they do, that means you're so retarded that you fall for shit bait. Either way you're obssesed with trannies.
>>
The lesbians being less visible than gay men issue seems like a symptom of them being less driven, not having any unique significant problem to address.
Now that I think about it even lesbian's visibility problem is insignificant compared to bisexual's lack of visibility.
>>
>>5963659
Gay dudes have always been vocal about not liking lesbians
>>
>>5963452
>cis lesbians actually being /pol/acks

Real /pol/ack here. How pananoid can you get? I mean, we don't really hate gays, and haters among us are probably less than among lesbians.
>>
>>5965803
I have no idea if they are or not, but they're quite indistinguishable from actual /pol/acks
>>
>>5963703

I'm not even a lesbian, I just look at their threads sometimes.
>>
>Lesbian Woman
Lol doesn't matter as long as they're m i rite bros?

>Gay Men
Let's stab this guy for holding hands with his boyfriend
>>
>>5963865
Wouldn't that be a FEMINISM issue then? Women not being taken as seriously as men means lesbians aren't perceived as big a threat. Violent homophobia is the result of internalized homophobia, a grown man repressing his own sexuality by beating a gay person senseless. If they didn't equate homosexuality with being unmanly, feminine, and in turn didn't associate femininity with weakness or inferiority, you wouldn't have as strong a complex. Religion treats all forms of homosexuality as bad. But the gay = not tough or manly = girly = boys must have boy characteristics and girls must have girl characteristics idea - adds to the problem.

Two dudes making out is just gross tho.
>>
>>5962387

Cis gay men have it the worst, Lesbians have it the best. There is no country on the face of the earth that will execute you just for being a gay man. At least crazy fundies think lesbians can be 'fucked straight' and don't murder them.
>>
>>5968069

I meant to write execute you for being a lesbian*

I could be wrong about that, but every day there's a story about gays being hurled off roofs or dragged by chains behind cars.
>>
>>5968069
http://www.lgbtqnation.com/2015/02/lesbian-couple-gunned-down-by-obsessed-u-s-coast-guard-co-worker/

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/crime/dad-killed-daughter-lesbian-lover-gay-mom-article-1.1722103

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/crime-courts/authorities-arrest-man-who-allegedly-shot-lesbian-teen-couple-texas-n137491

So the rule is don't be well-liked or else some male orbiter will flip his shit and try to kill you for not liking him, don't have a homophobic family, and don't be seen kissing in the bible belt.
>>
>>5968023
>>>5961008
I mean you're almost right. You've just got to add that lesbians are actually doing something 'right' by have an attraction to women (even if subsequently it is creepily fetishised) What you also then need to add is that feminism should no longer be purely about how women are seen as weak or inferior, but should be how femininity is seen as weak or inferior.

Can't be equal if women are societally allowed to act masc but fem dudes are still seen as shit.

Realistically proportionally this still means more women than dudes would be affected, but that's kind of irrelevant.
>>
>>5962387
I find this gif to be oddly hypnotizing.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.