[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I just figured out why some many flamboyant gay guys act like
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: davey wavey.jpg (24 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
davey wavey.jpg
24 KB, 400x400
I just figured out why some many flamboyant gay guys act like stuck up assholes.

Gay people like to think its because gays haven't developed social skills and taught to hate themselves but have you noticed that a lot of feminine gay guys hang around women a lot? You noticed how a lot of women like to act like bitches and be catishish towards each other? Gay guys who hang around women like this tend to have it rub off on them and they think its a way to act in public especially towards other guys. But do you noticed that gay guys who tend to hang around a lot of less feminine and or more masculine type of people tend to be more open minded? So next time if you go around a stuck up gay guy who acts like a mean girl just look and see what type of people who hangs around with.
>>
>>5955769
> hmm I wonder where my stereotype that in particular fem gays are evil
> intensive research and deductive reasoning has lead me to the conclusion that it must be their association with women, on who I also happen to have a stereotype that they are evil
Yup, seems legit. Good work, Sherlock.
>>
>>5955804
>fem gays are evil
>women are evil
Please tell me which cock I sucked to presume I said that?
>>
>>5955861
Have you ever heard of "Hyperbole", OP? I know it's got one too many syllables for you to understand, but I think you should look up the definition in a dictionary anyway. It might teach you something.
>>
It's prolly less that it rubs off on them and more that gays with passive-aggressive, narcissistic personalities have an easier time making friends with women.
>>
>>5955769
I'm a huge fem faggot and my only friends are girls but not because of your autistic theory, just because they're funny, we can talk about cute boys and just have fun unlike with most straight guys I know who only talk about woman they want to fuck, cars, sports and other shit I don't care about.
>inb4 woman can't be funny
>>
>>5955769
I fuckin hate Davey Wavey, fuck you Elsa.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.