[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Cheating thread?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
File: cheating-woman-picture.png (243 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
cheating-woman-picture.png
243 KB, 600x450
How do you feel about cheating. Is it acceptable sometimes. Are you the type that can cheat and not feel bad about it or does the guilt consume you.

I keep getting tempted. I keep having to fight the urge to fuck guys hotter than my bf. But those guys won't give me love or a true life, they just want to use me for a few hours. And I would enjoy it but then id be left alone with no one. But I keep being tempted. Its so hard. Relationships are hard.
>>
I just never take it to the relationship level, and they still get pissed, does wonders for my ego though.
>>
>>5947451
If you cheat you are human trash.
>>
>>5947451
i cheat and dont even feel bad about it.

my s/o caught me and i said something along the lines of "you give me almost everything i want, but he gives me one thing i need, that you can't"

legit surprised when she started crying
>>
Should be like Roman times were it was legal to kill your wife for being a cheating whore

Just replace wife with partner
>>
>>5947451
I don't see the reason in cheating. I've had casual sex a bunch of times and it's always pretty awkward and the people you meet are a bunch of freaks and weirdos. It's not something I actively look for, I only do it if I have no real relationship prospects in the near future but still want sex.

I wouldn't tolerate cheating at all, I wouldn't give anyone a second chance either unless we have known each other for many years. But I find it odd when people expect you to after only like a year of dating. Like at that point you're still mostly disposable so I wouldn't accept cheating at all.
>>
No, it's very selfish - I'd personally just break up with the person if I was THAT tempted to fuck someone else. If I never wanted commitment I wouldn't even let it get to the relationship stage in the first place. Though I guess most cheaters are just people who want to have their cake and eat it too. I'm not even a softy but monogamous commitment definitely means something to me.
>>
>>5947451
there is no such thing as cheating
>>
>>5947451
if you cheat your not mature enough for a relationship sorry
>>
I don't really see the point. Sex is nice, but if you've got a good thing going, it's not worth throwing it away just to get off with someone different.
>>
>>5947451
wtf gay people cheat on eachother? why and how? I thought lgbt valued faithfulness above all considering the fact that one slip up can have both of them in a hospital.
>>
>>5947928
Never have an anon come up with a better idea. But I'd like to ad that you shouldn't be allowed to kill them outright, the case should appear on judge Judy and if the defendant was found guilty he or she should be thrown to the lions for public entertainment.
>>
>>5949207
so what you're proposing is 'Judge, Judy and Executioner'?
>>
>>5948695
Cheating is absolutely rife in the gay community. I don't have too many (any) gay friends these days but when I did all of them were cheating on one another daily.
>>
You can't understand the impetus cheating unless you're actually been in a long term committed relationship. I love my girlfriend and no I don't want to break up with her over sex with someone else but I have friends I'm physically/emotionally attracted to. Feelings are complicated and I regularly think about fucking other people even when my girlfriend fucks me so good I start drooling a little bit.
>>
>>5947924
This is bait right? Just replace 'she' with 'he' in the last sentence and I wouldn't be surprised finding it on /r9k/.
>>
>>5947961
Oh well maybe cause you aren't tempted by straight guys. They are not awkward or weird at all and desu the fuckboys are Some of the most confident men you meet
>>
>>5949270
Exactly. We've been together 3 years and he was my first. Its hard when theres so many exciting people out there
>>
>>5947451
>I keep getting tempted. I keep having to fight the urge to fuck guys hotter than my bf. But those guys won't give me love or a true life, they just want to use me for a few hours. And I would enjoy it but then id be left alone with no one. But I keep being tempted. Its so hard. Relationships are hard.
>>5949270
>I love my girlfriend and no I don't want to break up with her over sex with someone else but I have friends I'm physically/emotionally attracted to.
>degenerates like this have bfs and i dont
REEEEEEE
>>
couldnt ever do it, wouldnt ever tolerate it
if it happened to me id probably weep like a baby because its hard not to think its my fault
>>
>>5949467
>couldnt ever do it, wouldnt ever tolerate it

I felt the same way and my wife said she would never tolerate it. HEr brother cheated and I felt he was a piece of shit for doing it. I didn't even want to associate with him. I knew his wife was a shrew but hey, just suck it up.

But when my marriage started falling apart and there was no love or sex for over a year and the ability to divorce was hampered by finances, guilt, family, etc... I cheated. I did what I so adamantly hated in my brother-in-law.

And when my wife found out, she forgave me. It wasn't easy and took a lot of counseling on both our parts but we stayed together.
>>
>>5949459
Sorry fan. Maybe your just ugly
>>
File: polyamory-heart-600x350.jpg (56 KB, 600x350) Image search: [Google]
polyamory-heart-600x350.jpg
56 KB, 600x350
Humans were never meant to only love and fuck one person.
>>
>>5947451
I fucked my friend's boyfriend, it was kinda lame but I was right when I told her he was a faggot, I knew it.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.