[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I love this bunny boy, I would like kiss that legs. This make
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
I love this bunny boy, I would like kiss that legs. This make me gay, pedo or just an autist?
>>
>>5944724
these dirty hairy legs?
>>
File: bunny-boy-cage.jpg (244 KB, 1600x1079) Image search: [Google]
bunny-boy-cage.jpg
244 KB, 1600x1079
>>5944726
Here another better.
>>
>>5944724
That movie's fucking dark. How you developed any reaction beyond horror, disgust, or melancholy is beyond me.
>>
>>5944735
You obviously didn't grow up poor
Gtfo spoiled rich kid
>>
>>5944737
I grew up lower middle class. My dad averaged an income of about $25000 a year while I was still living at home. Overweight Mom stopped working when I was 12 or so. The upstairs of our home wasn't even sufficiently insulated (only "dead air") and we qualified for a government program in like 2010 to receive subsidized home improvement to install it. We lived well above the poverty line, but we weren't rich, so I resent that statement. Just because you're poor doesn't mean you have to live in filth. And I'm from western Ohio too. You know Lima? I'm from Lima. Fucking West street. In the city. Drug dealer neighbors, barking dogs, black kids thinking your yard is a fucking shortcut and everything. So fuck you.>>5944737
>>
>>5944764
>he thinks thats poor living
>>
>>5944724

What movie is this
>>
>>5944769
I told you he's a spoiled rich kid I mean 25k a year, damn talk about first world problems.
>>
>>5944769
>well above poverty line
>he thinks he's poor haha don't you know you have to live in a trailer or the projects to really know poor?
When you're Dad's unemployed half the year, your Mom makes ends meet by clipping coupons and you've never driven a car newer than 2002 in your whole life, you're not exactly rich.
>>
File: 2421589_l2.jpg (19 KB, 640x352) Image search: [Google]
2421589_l2.jpg
19 KB, 640x352
>>5944735
You do not feel identified with this scene?:

>>5944774
Gummo.

>>5944764
>black kids thinking your yard is a fucking shortcut

They do that to can see what they can stole, but when they see the interior of your home, they think "shiiieet here are nuffin to stole"
>>
>>5944774
Gummo
>>5944778
The poverty guideline of a four person household is $23,850. Troll harder, nigger.
www.irp.wisc.edu/faqs/faq1.htm
>>
It makes you a gay pedo autist
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.